Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

urg - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / urg (14361 Views)

My Husband And His Mother!!! / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: urg by Samshumy: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Wow, in marriage you come first? The future generation is doomed if these are the type of intending fathers we have.
Lol stop being emotional. Everyone is different. I repeat in marriage, i come first and I’ll satisfy myself first before anyone else
Re: urg by Samshumy: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Esthered:
A good man does a woman no favour marrying her. The good book says in Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. I hope you aren't a Christian and even if you claim to be one, you may just be a churchgoer. Happy Easter.

Any woman i marry should be very happy that i marry her. Yes men are to be worshipped by their wives. I’m a Christian and Happy Easter
Re: urg by Biglittlelois(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Samshumy:

Lol stop being emotional. Everyone is different. I repeat in marriage, i come first and I’ll satisfy myself first before anyone else

May the Lord help whoever ends up with you, I have seen selfish people, but yours is beyond the actual limit for humans.

2 Likes

Re: urg by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Samshumy:

I never see that lady wey go show person like me pepper because i go beat craze comot for her body

NaSo una dey talk till you marry that lady, dey make mouth dia.

You will beat her, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: urg by Biglittlelois(f): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Samshumy:

Any woman i marry should be very happy that i marry her. Yes men are to be worshipped by their wives. I’m a Christian and Happy Easter

You are not a Christian don't abuse that word, you are a church goer just to answer roll call, God will touch your heart one day.

5 Likes

Re: urg by Esthered: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good for your woman. Do you live by the precepts of the Holy book? If yes, state where it said that men should be worshipped for us to learn.

Samshumy:

Re: urg by Samshumy: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Esthered:
Good for your woman. Do you live by the precepts of the Holy book? If yes, state where it said that men should be worshipped for us to learn.

The Bible says wives should be submissive to their husbands and their husband is their small god

1 Like

Re: urg by Samshumy: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are not a Christian don't abuse that word, you are a church goer just to answer roll call, God will touch your heart one day.
I’m a Christian and yes a born again at that
Re: urg by Samshumy: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

NaSo una dey talk till you marry that lady, dey make mouth dia.

You will beat her, smh!!!
I Dey tell you fact, you say i Dey make mouth. No girl fit show me proper. I repeat no girl fit show me pepper
Re: urg by Samshumy: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

May the Lord help whoever ends up with you, I have seen selfish people, but yours is beyond the actual limit for humans.
Hahaha what made you say such?
Re: urg by Esthered: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Samshumy:

The Bible says wives should be submissive to their husbands and their husband is their small god

Your addition @ bolded or prove me wrong. I pray your wife in the long run would always be grateful to God for being her hubby but if otherwise, you've failed as a husband.
Re: urg by Samshumy: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Esthered:

Your addition @ bolded or prove me wrong. I pray your wife in the long run would always be grateful to God for being her hubby but if otherwise, you've failed as a husband.
In accordance with the Bible. She will be very very happy. I’m helping her
Re: urg by Biglittlelois(f): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Samshumy:

Hahaha what made you say such?

Because of your mindset and thinking, it's too extreme, you need to mellow down, life is not that hard, marriage is suppose to be enjoyed not endured.
Re: urg by Samshumy: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Because of your mindset and thinking, it's too extreme, you need to mellow down, life is not that hard, marriage is suppose to be enjoyed not endured.
It’s not extreme. The problem most people face in life comes from pretending what they’re not and what they can’t do
Re: urg by Stillthebest: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2019
What are the attitude of the woman at home? To every action there's a reaction... Most women abt but reply because they want to reply not because they understand the context of the words spoken to them thus leads them to mistalk. Men have domineering attitude yet they can easily be controlled by a woman who knows exactly what gets his man angry and not. There' are a lot of small issues in marriages that lead to bigger ones. The truth is it is always rear to find a perfect match and that's always the cause of the problems.
Re: urg by Shepherd00: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Samshumy:
I will be doing her a favour to marry her
Something in you is broken. You need fixing.

1 Like

Re: urg by Shepherd00: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Samshumy:

You don’t know the meaning of low self esteem. Go and find a dictionary and stop being emotional
Yes, I do. And yes. You have serious complex. You are in love with yourself and only people who need to prove a point think as you do.

Life will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: urg by Samshumy: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes, I do. And yes. You have serious complex. You are in love with yourself and only people who need to prove a point think as you do.

Life will surprise you.
But that’s not low self esteem. Rather high self esteem.
Re: urg by Samshumy: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Something in you is broken. You need fixing.
Tell me what’s broken in me lol
Re: urg by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:
I really really appreciate you all for your comments and time. He has read most comments alone, and I have done same.

We'll both sit to read them one by one later today.

He won't comment because he asked me to post while he sit to read how people see his act.

Thank you elders of Nairaland Family section.

How do you ladies consistently get married to strangers with totally divergent attitudes/approaches to life?

Then you come on nairaland to rant after bringing innocent kids into your riotous home-lives... didn't you date this asshole? while you were dating you knew he was averse to helping out with chores? you knew he expected you to slave in the kitchen and clean up after his untidy āss, you knew his personal hygiene was sloppy...you knew he had a habit of talking before/without thinking, but you still went ahead and married the fool (because your biological clock was ticking, I guess)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: urg by healthserve(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

How do you ladies consistently get married to strangers with totally divergent attitudes/approaches to life?

Then you come on nairaland to rant after bringing innocent kids into your riotous home-lives... didn't you date this asshole? while you were dating you knew he was averse to helping out with chores? you knew he expected you to slave in the kitchen and clean up after his untidy āss, you knew his personal hygiene was sloppy...you knew he had a habit of talking before/without thinking, but you still went ahead and married the fool (because your biological clock was ticking, I guess)

This is what beats me. Ladies always leave the ones they know they would do well with only to marry nitwit later and come back whining. Ladies need to stop all these.

1 Like

Re: urg by tunjilana: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Did anyone miss the fact that this man leaves home from 7AM to 10 PM everyday, I suspect he is also the sole or major financier of the home...He also got you a maid(with whom u should be abke to sort things out and maximize her use)...Madam a man working this hard may not have the physical and mental energy to help that much at home....stop making an issue out of these things, since u are the non earner for now, please try your best to sort out domestics....Except this is a case of ego and trying to prove a point, the role your maid performs should alleviate the burden a lot too....just relax and stop heating things up....So much toxicity will come in and it will keep increasing if you both dont fix the basics regarding roles and reaponsibilities...
Re: urg by ozonechrome: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Kindheartedd have you heard of narcissism?

Your hubby is one.
They never change.

They have no feeling for anyone but themselves.
They are the human form of devil.
No conscience.

RUN and don't look back.

3 Likes

Re: urg by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Your hubby should try and assist. its not easy for one person doing all the chores. does he want you to breakdown and age fast? i normally wake up earlier than my wife, i quickly wash the dishes while shes asleep with the baby because i know its not easy for her. i do all these before heading to the office. as for laundry, i do that anyways.
so please oga, try assist wifey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.