Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

urg - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / urg (14356 Views)

My Husband And His Mother!!! / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

But you are a cultural man. Are you not aware that there is a set of people in Nigeria that have stuck to their old ways and culture and even refused to accept the new ways including technology.

So please you can't claim to be cultural because you want a slave as a wife alone. Do everything that a cultural man does
So asking a wife to do all chores means she’s a slave?
Re: urg by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

So asking a wife to do all chores means she’s a slave?

As i said before, you can marry a slave or a maid if you so desire. There are still women that will not mind your arrangement.

8 Likes

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
ImaIma1. You have time to yarn words with that overgrown adult baby.

5 Likes

Re: urg by greatcrown: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Your husband needs to grow up.

To achieve that, he needs to first of all see himself as a baby that need to grow up very quickly.
He needs to unlearn his old bad habits which were identified in your post and consciously work on himself to acquire new good habits.

He is not the first to find himself in such circumstances so it's not a big issue if he is willing to change.

Let him get some self some help books (Success Through Positive Mental Attitude, THE SUCCESS SYSTEM THAT NEVER FAILS, etc) and attend churches where issues relating to marriage are taught at least once a month.

In-addition the two of you should visit an experienced and certified marriage counselor. (A lot of Pastors are not qualified as one)

3 Likes

Re: urg by ImaIma1(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't mind the cultural man only in chores

1 Like

Re: urg by Samshumy: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

As i said before, you can marry a slave or a maid if you so desire. There are still women that will not mind your arrangement.
Lol there are still so many women that will do such: I’m actually doing anyone I’m gonna marry a Favour and so she should be happy that I’m marrying her
Re: urg by Samshumy: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Na master Emmanuel you Dey call overgrown baby?
Re: urg by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Madam op,go and watch the movie " war room" and learn how to fight your husband on your knees,shouting back at him or any physical tantrum you throw at him,to make him change,will never solve your problem,rather it will keep escalating.
Thank God,you are a believer of God,step down for him to do his job,trust him and learn to respect and love your Husband and his wahala,avoid fighting him or correcting him,it is not your duty to fix him,rather its your job to love,respect him ad pray for him,remember men don't like it when their women try to fix them ,allow God to do his job(fix him).
Remember who the real enemy is,Devil,he hides and creates problem,and we end up fighting the wrong people (husbands,marriages and family) instead of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: urg by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

Lol there are still so many women that will do such: I’m actually doing anyone I’m gonna marry a Favour and so she should be happy that I’m marrying her

Ok
Re: urg by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
ikechizoba:
Madam op,go and watch the movie " war room" and learn how to fight your husband on your knees,shouting back at him or any physical tantrum you throw at him,to make him change,will never solve your problem,rather it will keep escalating.
Thank God,you are a believer of God,step down for him to do his job,trust him and learn to respect and love your Husband and his wahala,avoid fighting him or correcting him,it is not your duty to fix him,rather its your job to love,respect him ad pray for him,remember men don't like it when their women try to fix them ,allow God to do his job(fix him).
Remember who the real enemy is,Devil,he hides and creates problem,and we end up fighting the wrong people (husbands,marriages and family) instead of him.
Everything you said makes sense, but not realistic. How will he know he has a problem if she never tells him? She should do both abeg. Let's not leave it only 4 God. Even the bible says Faith without work is dead.

3 Likes

Re: urg by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
ikechizoba:
[s]Madam op,go and watch the movie " war room" and learn how to fight your husband on your knees,shouting back at him or any physical tantrum you throw at him,to make him change,will never solve your problem,rather it will keep escalating.
Remember who the real enemy is,Devil,he hides and creates problem,and we end up fighting the wrong people (husbands,marriages and family) instead of him [/s]

3 Likes

Re: urg by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jen92:
Everything you said makes sense, but not realistic. How will he know he has a problem if she never tells him? She should do both abeg. Let's not leave it only 4 God. Even the bible says Faith without work is dead.

She has been doing that over and over again and what has changed??! Nothing
l used to do these,l tried to change my husband too,little issues like these ,yet it threatened my marriage until l applied this principle, and l can tell you that feel better now than b4 .

Her husband is not ready to change even after admitting his wrongs and apologising. He knows his faults that why he apologizes but to change is difficult. He is under an influence,She can't change him ,only God can
Re: urg by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Acidosis:

Your statement is very disturbing. I have made the necessary corrections though.
lol love this
Re: urg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
davenaija:

[s]Men learn from their fathers, one way or the other, an absentee father or an abusive father. Men desiring to enter marriages must unlearn all they took from their dads, process it and choose and decide their own paths and not repeat their father's lifestyle in their marriages. smiley
[/s]

Re: urg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

No we need more men like me. I’m not happy seeing weak husbands and weak men everywhere. Nowadays wife don turn husband, husband turn wife, which makes me sad a lot
Your wisdom will never be shaken
Re: urg by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
mtchew,why will he help you with house chores? why? talk of other pressing issues and erase that house chores thingy from your brain.house chore oshi
Re: urg by Samshumy: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks my brother. Don’t mind these women wey 1 turn op’s husband to a sissi
Re: urg by Sterope(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
You can employ others when yourself is earning enough to live comfortably.

Kendumazy:
You are the problem here pertaining to the issue of task in the home. Your husband said he cannot assist you, he has made mentioned of allowing the help go by 10pm which means you look for another help that can do a full day work. See, there are lots of people who uses their money to buy convenience for themselves. I can't spend most of my time working and got the money and won't be able to spend the money on my convenience, there are men like that. For the housechores, just look for another help. For the abusive parts, look at where you also go wrong and try to work out a balance from there. You guys can discuss this together.
Don't compare your husband with that of someone else, if you were opportuned to see what goes down in someone else marriage that you are envying, you will thank your star.
Re: urg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

Thanks my brother. Don’t mind these women wey 1 turn op’s husband to a sissi
Many men are wives in their own house, they are women on male skin.

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Hope you'll foot the bills 100%?

1 Like

Re: urg by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa o. If you no marry wahala, you marry, wahala.

Abeg this one don taya person
Re: urg by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019

Abeg this one don taya person.

2 Likes

Re: urg by mercy87(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am so sad with the comments I am seeing here. Poster and husband I hope you realised the need to use the wisdom of God to sift the comments here. Rehoboam, Solomon's son requested for advice, some people told him to be harsh, others told him to be nice. He rejected the ones that told him to be nice and went for the ones that told him to be harsh. Result? A broken kingdom. Oga treat your wife kindly and with love. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed. Life is too long (or short depending on the context) to be suffering all through. Listen and amend your ways.

5 Likes

Re: urg by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Many men are wives in their own house, they are women on male skin.
You better pay for All expenses , trips inclusive.

1 Like

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Abeg this one don taya person.

Don't be scared. You go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: urg by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't be scared. You go dey alright.
cheesy
Re: urg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hope you'll foot the bills 100%?

Jen92:
You better pay for All expenses , trips inclusive.
By my philosophy as a man, I am primarily responsible for bills and that's my responsibility as a man... I won't even ask my woman for any contribution sef! Reason I work hard!

However, her submissiveness must be 100%...

Re: urg by Shepherd00: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

Yes of course I will. I’m presently doing something great for my girl friend.
Poor thing. She doesn't know she's headed for a disfunctional and broken home. All the signs are there, but she'll convince herself she's in love and marry you. Oh boy!!!

4 Likes

Re: urg by Shepherd00: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:

My name is Emmanuel. A real man who has everything. Sexy, built, rich, handsome, intelligent mechanical engineer. That’s who i am
But, mostly importantly, you have low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: urg by Shepherd00: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Samshumy:
Then I’ll never assist in paying any kids school fess
You will never assist to pay your kid's school fees?
Wait!!!!!, I hope this guy is not bipolar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: urg by ImaIma1(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

By my philosophy as a man, I am primarily responsible for bills and that's my responsibility as a man... I won't even ask my woman for any contribution sef! Reason I work hard!

Don't waste your money. No woman can submit hundred percent. Can you love someone else 100%?

4 Likes

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

But you once said you're an advocate of feminism? Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? / I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.