Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

urg - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / urg (14359 Views)

My Husband And His Mother!!! / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: urg by davenaija: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Well i can’t inconvenience myself because of that and i believe so many people are also like that

Yet again " self"

4 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You seem not to know what teamwork does to marriage. You men should stop being egotistical and put yourselves to good use. Money isn't the only thing you all should stick to offer. We all can make money if we want to. Do chores because it's expected of you and not a one person's chore. I wonder how you were raised.
I can’t do chores because chores is meant for a woman. I’m a man and not a woman. Before marriage, the wife would know the kind of person i am. So I’m not forcing her into what she won’t like. The only chores i can do is my own clothes. Any other thing must be taken care of by her.

4 Likes

Re: urg by davenaija: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

In marriage, i come first and by so, i can’t loose myself

Power tussle, many marriages don't survive this phase.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Well i can’t inconvenience myself because of that and i believe so many people are also like that

No. I implore you to speak only for yourself. Don't drag people into your pettiness!

6 Likes

Re: urg by Esthered: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pardon my curiosity but why is she your wife?

Samshumy:

If needed in some cases. I’m a man and there are some things i can’t do for a wife

6 Likes

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

I can’t do chores because chores is meant for a woman. I’m a man and not a woman. Before marriage, the wife would know the kind of person i am. So I’m not forcing her into what she won’t like. The only chores i can do is my own clothes. Any other thing must be taken care of by her.

I hope you both won't still share the bills equally too?

3 Likes

Re: urg by davenaija: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Lol well to me that’s my own believe and that’s how I’m made

Ever heard of mental fracture. Or stalemate? You need to relax. Your pent-up energy is deeply rooted in unhealthy fear of losing control not leading the way. We all suffer from this feeling but don't let it consume you

13 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

From whom did you learn such?
That’s how it has been since the days of adam
Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:

Power tussle, many marriages don't survive this phase.
My point is there are so many people like the ops husband when it comes to household chores and I’m one of them

1 Like

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. I implore you to speak only for yourself. Don't drag people into your pettiness!
I’m not dragging anyone. At least you saw an example of op’s husband lol. I just hope he doesn’t change when it comes to chores because of all these emotional blackmail

2 Likes

Re: urg by davenaija: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

My point is there are so many people like the ops husband when it comes to household chores and I’m one of them

Me too, but doesn't mandate I can't. Or that I won't lend a hand. cheesy my babe is a Canadian-Nigerian though. Despite she being oyinbo, I maintain my stance, but would easen the burden of work for her.

Was the chores the only thing you saw?

Any man that abusively control is wife is that not trying to Lord it covertly over her stylishly, psychologically, inducing low self esteem in his wife?

5 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:

Ever heard of mental fracture. Or stalemate? You need to relax. Your pent-up energy is deeply rooted in unhealthy fear of losing control not leading the way. We all suffer from this feeling but don't let it consume you
It can’t consume me because there’s nothing to happen that is new under the sun. Worst wife go ask for divorce
Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jen92:
Make sure you marry someone with same mentality with you!!! We dont want to see your post after a few years!!! Clearly Op noticed these character in her man yet she chose to marry.

Yes she did. One reason women should stop being emotional! Her emotional state covered the whole bane of her logic, thus making a wrong decision.

4 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esthered:
Pardon my curiosity but why is she your wife?

She’s my wife to do household chores and take care of kids. It has to be done and i don’t care how
Re: urg by Esthered: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
They open new monikers to hide their identity so that you can't refer to their previous posts when it happens.

Jen92:
Make sure you marry someone with same mentality with you!!! We dont want to see your post after a few years!!! Clearly Op noticed these character in her man yet she chose to marry.

1 Like

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

If needed in some cases. I’m a man and there are some things i can’t do for a wife

Go and marry a dummy!

4 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hope you both won't still share the bills equally too?
No we won’t. Kind of 80 20

3 Likes

Re: urg by davenaija: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes she did. One reason women should stop being emotional! Her emotional state covered the whole bane of her logic, thus making a wrong decision.

Ladies are now becoming less emotional and colder than men. If this my Akata babe fumble, straight to surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: urg by Samshumy: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:

Me too, but doesn't mandate I can't. Or that I won't lend a hand. cheesy my babe is a Canadian-Nigerian though. Despite she being oyinbo, I maintain my stance, but would easen the burden of work for her.

Was the chores the only thing you saw?

Any man that abusively control is wife is that not trying to Lord it covertly over her stylishly, psychologically, inducing low self esteem in his wife?
Yes it’s the abusive words i don’t support
Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Quite a narcissistic, egotistical and spoilt brat you are!

3 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go and marry a dummy!
Lol the wife should be lucky to have someone like me to call husband. E no easy. She must follow my rules. No negotiation

1 Like

Re: urg by Esthered: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
That's the only value a wife can add to you. I'm amazed. Will your type ever nurture your wife to maximise her potential and be like Alakija, Ibukun Awosika, Dora Akunyili of blessed memory, etc?

Samshumy:

She’s my wife to do household chores and take care of kids. It has to be done and i don’t care how

3 Likes

Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Lol. Old things have passed away. I expect you catch up with the advancement of life. Well, to each his own. Some women wouldn't mind. Enjoy.
Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Quite a narcissistic, egotistical and spoilt brat you are!
Not a spoilt brat anyway. That’s my lifestyle. Everyone has different lifestyles and you can’t change that to please a wife who may use it against you if you stop doing what pleases her

2 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Old things have passed away. I expect you catch up with the advancement of life. Well, to each his own. Some women wouldn't mind. Enjoy.
Old things aren’t passed away. I love doing things in the old ways. A man must not do any house chores

2 Likes

Re: urg by Esthered: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
You lie Bro. Deborah was a judge, how was she able to do that if Lapidoth didn't support her. The Bible is summarised, don't lie if can't quote explicit examples.

Samshumy:

8 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esthered:
That's the only value a wife can add to you. I'm amazed. Will your type ever nurture your wife to maximise her potential and be like Alakija, Ibukun Awosika, Dora Akunyili of blessed memory, etc?

Yes of course I will. I’m presently doing something great for my girl friend.
Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

No we won’t. Kind of 80 20

With your mentality, I'd never share bills with you! Let's agree to terms. Don't do house chores, I wouldn't give out a dime even if it means you going bankrupt, I simply wouldn't care. You perish, you perish.

7 Likes

Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Esthered:
You lie Bro. Deborah was a judge, how was she able to do that if Lapidoth didn't support her. The Bible is summarised, don't lie if can't quote explicit examples.

Didn’t know about Deborah’s case, maybe you can explain very well
Re: urg by Samshumy: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

With your mentality, I'd never share bills with you! Let's agree to terms. Don't do house chores, I wouldn't give out a dime even if it means you going bankrupt, I simply wouldn't care. You perish, you perish.
Then you would take care of the kids yourself right
Re: urg by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Samshumy:

Lol the wife should be lucky to have someone like me to call husband. E no easy. She must follow my rules. No negotiation

Who the F are you anyway? undecided

Good riddance to egotists like you. I'm done. Do not reply me again.
Re: urg by Esthered: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hope it isn't with a selfish motive if it's truly great as you claim.

Samshumy:

Yes of course I will. I’m presently doing something great for my girl friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.