Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts (44347 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
marvel2011:
The girl reportedly said all the preparation are inconclusive. She will give her own side of the story on 23rd April 2019

Original action movie.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Gmart22: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
yes..I know her on Facebook. quite a brilliant fellow. Is really unfortunate ..tho she deserves bettér.. my take on this�
Joromi12:
went to her facebook page. D gal na very fine and intelligent babe o. She probably decided not to settle for less lol
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by odomanis: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
desiregold:
Hmmmmm.

Nigeria babes i know, will give anything to get married.

For this babe to cancel her wedding. .., there is something more to it.

Why dont you leave it at that ? "" Irreconcilable differences "" as the guy said. If you begin to dig,it could go either way: maybe the guy did something terrible or the girl found out something she cant live with about the guy. maybe also her real love came in from abroad very wealthy and asked her not to go ahead with that marriage. So lets just leave it at what the guy gave to us.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Innobee99(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:
It matters.
Reasons: "irreconcilable differences"...

Guess that's enough reason
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by openmine(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am really shocked that that some ladies here are accusing the guy or even insulting him by assuming wrongly that he is indirectly heaping the blame on her!
Comon nah....don't tell me you are slow in thinking or lack simple comprehension!

The guy has shown that he is noble by respecting her opinions by calling off the marriage!
He never blamed her for whatever happened or led to the dissolution of their scheduled marriage!

From his statements, he never came online because he wanted to be pitied or be seen as a victim in the story but he used the social media to inform his friends about his cancelled marriage which to him was a bitter pill to swallow!

It would have been interesting to know what led to her decision...it could have been the guy or the lady or both!
We may never know!
Whatever may have informed the bride's decision to end the preparation is no longer imperative and their privacy must be respected by all and sundry!

I can only wish them well and their future endeavours!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Mypeople2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
gcof:
even ordinary common birthday for a baby, 100k can’t take care of it
.Yes na.. If to marry na 100k, I would have married an Igbo lady 6-7years ago
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by daragoldy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
Assuming this guy had impregnated this girl,can she cancelled the wedding

the guy in question was accused of sleeping with the bride sister we should try and listen to the girl's part of the story too.

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by CarlsJaz567(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
openmine:
Am really shocked that that some ladies here are accusing the guy or even insulting him by assuming wrongly that he is indirectly heaping the blame on her!
Comon nah....don't tell me you are slow in thinking or lack simple comprehension!

The guy has shown that he is noble by respecting her opinions by calling off the marriage!
He never blamed her for whatever happened or led to the dissolution of their scheduled marriage!

From his statements, he never came online because he wanted to be pitied or be seen as a victim in the story but he used the social media to inform his friends about his cancelled marriage which to him was a bitter pill to swallow!

It would have been interesting to know led to her decision...it could have been the guy or the lady or both!
We may never know!
Whatever may have informed the bride's decision to end the preparation is no longer imperative and their privacy must be respected by all and sundry!

I can only wish them well and their future endeavours!

I wonder how people could manage to make comments on threads without bothering to check if other postings or further disclosures might have rendered their planned contributions irrelevant!

We've already read postings that indicate that the OP was complicit in an affair that made the former "bride-to-be" to call off the wedding.

You don't need to speculate too far again! The bride had a genuine reason to call the whole thing off!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by olaitonto(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
She may plan to be the NewGen' Runaway-Bride! Let's consult Ifa
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, i weak. Nor vex, lemme goan do my own
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
daragoldy:

the guy in question was accused of sleeping with the bride sister we should try and listen to the girl's part of the story too.
And wr is the story of dis fact?
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
crackhaus:
Number 5 made me so happy. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by IprintMONEY: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
dont try to turn a LovePeddler to a house wife
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by gcof(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mypeople2:
.Yes na.. If to marry na 100k, I would have married an Igbo lady 6-7years ago
hahahahahah there is higher purchase option though
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
But why did she wait to the last minutes to cancel the wedding?
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by openmine(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
CarlsJaz567:

I wonder how people could manage to make comments on threads without bothering to check if other postings or further disclosures might have rendered their planned contributions irrelevant!

We've already read postings that indicate that the OP was complicit in an affair that made the former "bride-to-be" to call off the wedding.

You don't need to speculate too far again! The bride had a genuine reason to call the whole thing off!
The highlighted is my issue with your likes!
Some one made postings on social media which allegedly found the OP complicit and you believed without finding out how true?
I also read a post where he/she alleged that the OP had an affair with the bride's younger sister.....and people believed without trying to ascertain how true the information is....at the end what we are left with is nothing but an allegation!
Like i said in my previous posts,whatever may have contributed to the cancellation of the marriage is none of our business and we must respect their silence...!
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Cityguy: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Tell us why she cancelled the wedding.
Abi ooooo. He is talking about wedding while the lady might have been more concerned about 'marriage'. Anyway, life continues for both of them and I wish them what they wish themselves.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
To my fellow guys out there. IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE. I'd you want go live long, if you want to maintain your sanity..i advice you not to get married. Born pikin train your pikin. A WORD is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Mypeople2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
gcof:
hahahahahah there is higher purchase option though
Hahahahaha.So how do I go about the higher purchase option? I am interested
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by cutelover19(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
KevMitnick:
Dude dodged a bullet, he should thank his stars. From her facebook posts and activities, she is obviously not ready to commit to any man and she is pained because she was probably hurt by one a while ago. She still has ties with 'small small' boys, she is a misguided 'feminist' and she's got no manners.
But what do I know? Let's hear her own side of the story first.

PS: I think she is...g@*$#*
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by cevek11: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why involve her in this your rant/apology if not to embarrass her?

The reason this marriage failed could well be your fault,as you have just shown immaturity by including her picture
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by delishpot: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2019
SageMK:
Sad. sad

But the way I see it, she actually did him a big favor.

If the wedding had taken place — dude will find himself caged in a hell hole with a woman that doesn't love him.

She'll cheat on him.
Give him STD.
And make him the father of all many bastards.

That's why he's holding the bachelor's eve to celebrate!!

Yinmu,
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by laprince(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2019
SageMK:
Sad. sad

If the wedding had taken place — dude will find himself caged in a hell hole with a woman that doesn't love him.

She'll cheat on him.
Give him STD.

You are a wise fellow. You just opened my eyes to so many possibilities...
Thanks brother.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by sweetilicious(f): 4:06am On Apr 17, 2019
SageMK:
Sad. sad

She'll cheat on him.
Give him STD.

I agree with you. It's not good to keep fighting to be with people who doesn't want to be with you.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by showafrica(m): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Joromi12:
Donate those items to charity. This our culture os spending big for marriages has to stop abeg. 100k shud be enuf to marry

I tell you, whoever invents all these expensive culture for a poverty sticking Africa. All we know how to do is spend spend spend then go back to house and continue the rat race.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Esji80(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2019
q
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by hardigunkayce: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2019
See baby if u want to leave so biko leave no do shakara no dey carry your shoulder up, if u leave my life today me go sharply carry another woman give am wat she want o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by milky3(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A distraught Nigerian man has reacted, just after his bride canceled their wedding which was scheduled to hold this weekend, Saturday April 20, 2019. 

The Nigerian man reacted via Facebook after his bride canceled their wedding hinged it all on 'irreconcilable differences', as he admitted that he been crying after all efforts to get her to reconsider until 1am last night proved abortive. Marshal Benard wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/nigerian-man-reacts-after-his-bride-canceled-their-wedding-holding-this-weekend/

And Jesus wept....
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Ghokes(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
Tell us why she cancelled the wedding.

Irreconcilable differences
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
daragoldy:

the only sister she has is married wirh 3 kids. Doesnt even stay in PH like the guy. Una go just dey spread lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.