Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (71567 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Ozkar: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Still better than a divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by TemmyT002(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Money ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by enemmo(f): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
This proves nothing O.p

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CanadaOrBust: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Icon79:
Honestly, I can understand where she's coming from. Money is very important in marriage. As my uncle would say "onye na nweghi ego adighi acho nwunye." However, I would blame her for waiting until the last minute to cancel the wedding.

O pari

What language is that
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by HardEvidence: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
No money, no friend!!! This life sef...

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Martinez39(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
It was dawning on her gradually that her man didn't have money and won't give her the dream life she wants. The hypergamous nature simply kicked in. It is the nature girls can't escape. Girls don't care about you, they care only about your resources. When you can't provide anymore or a higher bidder comes, they move on. Let's not kid ourselves, you are just a utility to her. Forget all her "not all girls are that," "I am not like other girls," "girls should stop gold digging and love their man," etc. she is like that.

But to be serious, what the hell is "we walk by faith not by cash"? This is a foolish, dangerous and unrealistic mindset. Will faith pay the post natal bills? Will faith bring food to the table? Will faith cover all the bills? The girl knew this one is unrealistic and heading nowhere hence she left but she should have called the relationship up a long time ago.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Icon79(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omo Igbo grin

rough translation - a man ought to first get money before looking for a wife.

O pari

CanadaOrBust:

What language is that
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by GGirll: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

It's lemon n helps to detoxify your body to be taken anytime lol.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CanadaOrBust: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Icon79:
Omo Igbo grin

O pari

I didn't see ego. Igbo 4 sure
They know the importance of money
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by emmyreb(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
lime or lemon, it helps burn belly fat

you can read more on it
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by ofiko123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Icon79(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Supposedly, you must add.

O pari

GGirll:

It's lemon n helps to detoxify your body to be taken anytime lol.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by wethebest(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Lemon bro. It highly antioxidant whc is gud for ur general well being. Try taking it every moni with warm water, u go dey alright.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by princenaira(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Burning of fat. Take note, warm water
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Icon79(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Haha. So ego is the only Igbo word wey you sabi

O pari

CanadaOrBust:

I didn't see ego. Igbo 4 sure
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Broke guy forming romance , na dem sabi love pass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by rosalieene(f): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
He slept with her younger sister this why she called it off!! that's enough reason to call it off
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
One thing people fail to understand is that no condition is permanent.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by franchasng: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
I said it and I will repeat it:

Money is the number 1 problem every marriage and relationship face in this our time and generation, take it or leave it, u will realize it someday wink

After money, it is sex or inability to conceive!

So guys, in as much as they advice you to marry early, remember, time have changed, we are not in the 1980s nor 90s that you don't need:

- a TV
- a freezer
- an Air conditioner
- a fridge
- a washing machine
- a satellite TV
- a mobile phone
- internet subscription
- generator
- a mini or full flat

Etc to settle down!

Prepare financially before u approach any lady to marry u if not, you will be marrying another man's mistress as wife, its that bad!

Married ladies cheat more than in the past!

Internet and social media have opened the eyes of women!

It is not a crime to die a single man if you cannot afford marriage and run a happy home!

If you die, you won't know what's happening in the world again, so don't be fooled that if you die single your name will die, and so

It is better to be financially prepared and marry at 40yrs as a guy than to be financially broke and marry early and end up not being able to cater for your family!

It is no crime not to marry as a guy, marry when you are financially ready, don't marry to please anybody and don't beg any lady to marry you unless she is very rich and generous enough to enrich you and end your financial poverty, if not, don't beg any girl to marry just because she is a fine girl, if u do that, u are an slowpoke angry angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Ibcrown(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Chill!

I think the most important thing before marriage is to find one's life Purpose. Finding Purpose gives your life all round meaning.

Find Purpose before finding a Life Partner. Use ur Head.

Meanwhile, Drake have given us the nod tonight.
Manchester United. GGMU.
makeni go bet on manU straight
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Lee29: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.
So the girl cancelled her wedding cos of the yahoo guy? Lol
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
These Christ Embassy people are always so fake. I can't stand them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by paddyofboss(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is my problem with guys without money,

They will never work on other aspects of their lives. Their emotional blackmail is second to none.

Once you breakup with them, they will tell the whole world it is because of money...

Who calls off a wedding after invitation because of "MONEY". Abegi. I await her side of the story.
It is because of money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by franchasng: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Martinez39:
It was dawning on her gradually that her man didn't have money and won't give her the dream life she wants. The hypergamous nature simply kicked in. It is the nature girls can't escape. Girls don't care about you, they care only about your resources. When you can't provide anymore or a higher bidder comes, they move on. Let's not kid ourselves, you are just a utility to her. Forget all her "not all girls are that," "I am not like other girls," "girls should stop gold digging and love their man," etc. she is like that.

But to be serious, what the hell is "we walk by faith not by cash"? This is a foolish, dangerous and unrealistic mindset. Will faith pay the post natal bills? Will faith bring food to the table? Will faith cover all the bills? The girl knew this one is unrealistic and heading nowhere hence she left but she should have called the relationship up a long time ago.
Sound it well! Will the loverboys listen That I doubt until their hands get burnt in fire cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibcrown:
makeni go bet on manU straight
Sorry, I don't do betting, I just enjoy the Sport.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
franchasng:
I said it and I will repeat it:

Money is the number 1 problem every marriage and relationship face.

After money, it is sex or inability to conceive!

So guys, in as much as they advice you to marry early, remember, time have changed, we are not in the 1980s nor 90s that you don't need:

- a TV
- a freezer
- an Air conditioner
- a fridge
- a washing machine
- a satellite TV
- a mobile phone
- internet subscription
- generator
- a mini or full flat

Etc to settle down!

Prepare financially before u approach any lady to marry u if not, you will be marrying another man's mistress as wife, its that bad!

Married ladies cheat more than in the past!

Internet and social media have opened the eyes of women!

It is not a crime to die a single man if you cannot afford marriage and run a happy home!

If you die, you won't know what's happening in the world again, so don't be fooled that if you die single your name will die, and so

It is better to be financially prepared and marry at 40yrs as a guy than to be financially broke and marry early and end up not being able to cater for your family!

It is no crime not to marry as a guy, marry when you are financially ready, don't marry to please anybody and don't beg any lady to marry you unless she is very rich and generous enough to enrich you and end your financial poverty, if not, don't beg any girl to marry out of she is a fine girl, if u do that, u are an slowpoke angry angry

What if you're "financially ready" and therefore you get married, but then a few years after marriage, you lose your source of income and things get very rough (it happens a lot)? What happens?

8 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CanadaOrBust: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Icon79:
Haha. So ego is the only Igbo word wey you sabi

O pari

That's the only word u need to know in Igbo grin
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by IprintMONEY: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
i hate shit like this. bloggers please how do i contact this guy. i am giving him 6m and toyota corolla. he has to put this hoe to shame. what nonsense. infact i and my friends are going to destroy this guys accant. i hate gold digging hoes with so much passion

4 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
rosalieene:
He slept with her younger sister this why she called it off!!
that's enough reason to call it off

If the guy in question was E-Money, or maybe Bola Tinubu's Son, and he indeed slept with her younger sister, would she have still called off the wedding? Would you call off the wedding in that position? Be truthful to yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by franchasng: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:

What if you're "financially ready" and therefore you get married, but then a few years after marriage, you lose your source of income and things get very rough (it happens a lot)? What happens?
why will u wish and pray to become poor

Once u make up to 10million naira by yourself legally and not through crime or illegal money or jackpot/lottery, u can never be poor unless u are unreasonably stupid!

And if u become less buoyant and she decides to leave u, bingo, u find another younger hotter chick and marry!

A man is never a bad market to remarry unless he is dead or physically impaired, so stop worrying about your money finishing, focus on your money growing big and bigger!!!

Always focus on the things u desire and need in life and forget about the things u don't desire, be positive and forget about negativity cos your fears will most likely come to reality if u don't delete them from your brain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by benardtotti(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
safarigirl:
A little late to finally realise the man doesn't have enough money, but better late than never

Better for ignorant people to insult the lady online now, than for her to marry the man and start insulting him in marriage with his insufficient funds later in marriage.

Let me ask a question, what happens if for instance he had a good job or business and had money before they married and then suddenly he lost his job or business went South? what will you advise her to do? walk out of the marriage right? it is this type of mentality that marriage or love is tied to money that has done havoc, money is good and important in life and marriage but it's not the most important thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is my problem with guys without money,

They will never work on other aspects of their lives. Their emotional blackmail is second to none.

Once you breakup with them, they will tell the whole world it is because of money...

Who calls off a wedding after invitation because of "MONEY". Abegi. I await her side of the story.

I think say you even get sense. How on earth do you expect her to say it's because of money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.