Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (71570 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:

But did she not know of his “career” before she said yes? If you are with someone for 2 years and he/she is still stood in the same spot question your self and your relationship don’t do that when wedding preparations have been made!
sure she"s at fault too cos if money was all that important to her she ought to have rebuffed the guy instead of allowing the relationship to develop to wedding.anyway this should be a big lesson to the keyboardist that a man should never be comfortable in one level.he should always strive to be a success.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
danigbo:
Since when did being a keyboardist in a church a profession ?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Grupo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:

What if you're "financially ready" and therefore you get married, but then a few years after marriage, you lose your source of income and things get very rough (it happens a lot)? What happens?

If such happens to me, I would divorce or separate from my wife, then go fix my life.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Grupo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
franchasng:
why will u wish and pray to become poor

Once u make up to 10million naira by yourself legally and not through crime or illegal money or jackpot/lottery, u can never be poor unless u are unreasonably stupid!

And if u become less buoyant and she decides to leave u, bingo, u find another younger hotter chick and marry!

A man is never a bad market to remarry unless he is dead or physically impaired, so stop worrying about your money finishing, focus on your money growing big and bigger!!!

Always focus on the things u desire and need in life and forget about the things u don't desire, be positive and forget about negativity cos your fears will most likely come to reality if u don't delete them from your brain!

You are very intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Chill!

I think the most important thing before marriage is to find one's life Purpose. Finding Purpose gives your life all round meaning.

Find Purpose before finding a Life Partner. Use ur Head.

. [/b]
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by silent10(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Grupo:

If such happens to me, I would divorce or separate from my wife, then go fix my life.
Easier said than done.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
lefulefu:
sure she"s at fault too cos if money was all that important to her she ought to have rebuffed the guy instead of allowing the relationship to develop to wedding.anyway this should be a big lesson to the keyboardist that a man should never be comfortable in one level.he should always strive to be a success.
I agree
So from Keyboardist to owning a church? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by daddio(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i hate shit like this. bloggers please how do i contact this guy. i am giving him 6m and toyota corolla. he has to put this hoe to shame. what nonsense. infact i and my friends are going to destroy this guys accant. i hate gold digging hoes with so much passion

Bros, could you please get me a multimedia laptop out of the money you want to give the man. Na God I take beg una. I nor dey ask for too mush. May God bless una.

Even self, I nor want new one fairly used is okay by me.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Grupo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
silent10:

Easier said than done.

Don't use your own reality to determine how others would live their life.

Some people are not afraid of being alone.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by gerizzim: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
franchasng:
I said it and I will repeat it:

Money is the number 1 problem every marriage and relationship face in this our time and generation, take it or leave it, u will realize it someday wink

After money, it is sex or inability to conceive!

So guys, in as much as they advice you to marry early, remember, time have changed, we are not in the 1980s nor 90s that you don't need:

- a TV
- a freezer
- an Air conditioner
- a fridge
- a washing machine
- a satellite TV
- a mobile phone
- internet subscription
- generator
- a mini or full flat

Etc to settle down!

Prepare financially before u approach any lady to marry u if not, you will be marrying another man's mistress as wife, its that bad!

Married ladies cheat more than in the past!

Internet and social media have opened the eyes of women!

It is not a crime to die a single man if you cannot afford marriage and run a happy home!

If you die, you won't know what's happening in the world again, so don't be fooled that if you die single your name will die, and so

It is better to be financially prepared and marry at 40yrs as a guy than to be financially broke and marry early and end up not being able to cater for your family!

It is no crime not to marry as a guy, marry when you are financially ready, don't marry to please anybody and don't beg any lady to marry you unless she is very rich and generous enough to enrich you and end your financial poverty, if not, don't beg any girl to marry just because she is a fine girl, if u do that, u are an slowpoke angry angry
ur view is skewed and bent as regards having all dis gadgets u listed bfor you marry.

Of a truth,money is very important to Kip the marriage going .we all know dat money is like a visitor. It comes and it goes.

Wat if you loose ur source of income after som yrs into the marriage,dat means it is justifiable for the woman to divorce you since ur hinging d longetivity of marriage on dis ur long list of gadgets a man shud have bfor marriage.

u DNT nid to have all dis bfor u Tek dat bold step to ask a lady to marry you.

funny enough some very biutiful ladies marry an average guy dt dey like.
Grupo:

Grupo:

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
benardtotti:

Let me ask a question, what happens if for instance he had a good job or business and had money before they married and then suddenly he lost his job or business went South? what will you advise her to do? walk out of the marriage right? it is this type of mentality that marriage or love is tied to money that has done havoc, money is good and important in life and marriage but it's not the most important thing.

It is not the most important thing TO YOU.

But walk around most of these ghetto areas and see how husbabds and wives bicker everyday because of money, see how children are malnourished because two selfish people who have no MONEY brought them into this world. Children are dying over small things, because of no money.

Why should someone without money be getting married? Even more, does the girl have a good job that she can provide for the family with?

It is only a fool that goes into anything with God will provide mentality. Money is in the Top 3 of MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO HAVE BEFORE MARRIAGE. And anybody who cannot provide for themselves and two extra mouths has no business getting married.

I am a realist, not an idealist. I know a couple who quarrel everyday because they have no money, and it is not even that they are dirt poor. I know a couple who lost their child recently, because no money. I cannot, after all I have seen, advice anybody to marry without a joint income of at least 200k per year

When he gets a good enough job, we can talk.

If business goes south, that is different. If I tell you how my own life went South because of money issues, discussion will not reach. So, you see that question, I have extensive talk with that one. But I repeat, if money no reach, no marriage.

Lack of money brings insult home and abroad. I know firsthand, so, no ask me hypothetical questions, cuz I've been there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Kokaine(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
lemon.
Trims tummy.
Better when it's boiled and cooled.
Very effective.
Browse it
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by babslepe: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:

But did she not know of his “career” before she said yes? If you are with someone for 2 years and he/she is still stood in the same spot question your self and your relationship don’t do that when wedding preparations have been made!
pray not to meet a manipulator I respect her courage the guy should let the girl be when it comes to marriage a lot of people can be pushy maybe this is not the type of life she wants for herself no point marrying someone out of pity
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
rosalieene:

not every news you see on social media is real. The blogger who made this claim did so by making assumptions with her write up on Facebook. if you go to the said lady Facebook page, she just posts stuffs like this with no meaning attached.

now back to my claim, its from a reliable source who is related to the girl(bride).

Lies! The claim was actually made by Instablog!!
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dis topic no tire una??
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:

I agree
grin
MissRaine69:

I agree
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

Weight maintenance or loss/ general health. It's called water infusion.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by AuroraB(f): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Biko, is being a Church keyboardist a job
Me go like know ooo sad
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
It’s lemon. It helps with kidney and most importantly it burns belle fats.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i hate shit like this. bloggers please how do i contact this guy. i am giving him 6m and toyota corolla. he has to put this hoe to shame. what nonsense. infact i and my friends are going to destroy this guys accant. i hate gold digging hoes with so much passion

Like you didn't see his Facebook name, Mr showoff
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Make use of google. You will find all the information you need their.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by gr8minds: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
It could be lemon or lime, she most likely boiled the lemon/lime in water and taking the drink,it detoxifies the body, removes all dirts from the body making someone to feel healthy and strong,also makes the skin radiant
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by 9jaRealist: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Does it matter why she really cancelled the wedding?
If she is not ready or willing to marry the dude for any reason whatsoever, it's BEST for all concerned to cancel the wedding.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Kusherman: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
safarigirl:

It is not the most important thing TO YOU.

But walk around most of these ghetto areas and see how husbabds and wives bicker everyday because of money, see how children are malnourished because two selfish people who have no MONEY brought them into this world. Children are dying over small things, because of no money.

Why should someone without money be getting married? Even more, does the girl have a good job that she can provide for the family with?

It is only a fool that goes into anything with God will provide mentality. Money is in the Top 3 of MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO HAVE BEFORE MARRIAGE. And anybody who cannot provide for themselves and two extra mouths has no business getting married.

I am a realist, not an idealist. I know a couple who quarrel everyday because they have no money, and it is not even that they are dirt poor. I know a couple who lost their child recently, because no money. I cannot, after all I have seen, advice anybody to marry without a joint income of at least 200k per year

When he gets a good enough job, we can talk.

If business goes south, that is different. If I tell you how my own life went South because of money issues, discussion will not reach. So, you see that question, I have extensive talk with that one. But I repeat, if money no reach, no marriage.

Lack of money brings insult home and abroad. I know firsthand, so, no ask me hypothetical questions, cuz I've been there.

You mean 200k per month or 2mil per year. How can you say yearly joint income of 200gees in this Naija
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Chukwumagordian: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2019
I just remembered this RudeBoy's latest video, Reason With Me
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by KcMarShalL(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Nna, je kpatanu ego, inukwam undecided
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Omega30(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2019
rawpadgin:
Any girl that sees my income as "not sufficient enough" is definitely not good enough for me .

A couple of years ago when i was earning 60k, my then girlfriend said she can never marry someone that earns 70k. Na so i cook up flimsy excuses take dump her

One Alomo bottle for u!!
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by missyblissy: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2019
@ op i dont know what transpired between you and the lady and why the bride called off the wedding.

If it is because you slept wirh her sister, then guy you f up big time. Yes men cheat on their gfs, wives etc but a man that reapects his woman will never do it close to home. You don't respect her at all. How can you sleep with her sister? She will never trust again and trust is important in any marriage.

If it is because of money that she called of the
wedding, i can see her reason and i will tell you why i blame her. You dated for 2 years and you know about his job, yet you accepted his proposal out of pity. If she didnt believe that your present job will not be sufficient to have a family, a good woman will tell you the hard undiluted truth and ensure you strive higher than your present position. If she believes in your future that you will do better, she will postpone the wedding before any arrangements or plans will be made. A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE NO MATTER WHAT TIME ITS CALLED OFF.!!!!
Go and give thanks to God that it happened because an unhappy woman wmay make your life miserable!!!.
I have informed guys to look for good women that sees a home being built by both parties. You don't leave all responsiblities to the man. Come on gone are the days when they say a man should do it all and the woman will sit back and do nothing. Not in this century, if you are a lady and still think like this, you go old for your papa house. No man will marry a liability. Two becomes one means you do everything together. You discuss how many kids you want to have, how to improve your home financially, emotionally, etc before marriage. Not after the marriage, that's why we have so many broken homes this days because they didnt get it right.
You dont marry because of love, money, companionship alone. There's more to marriage than the above. Dating is different from marriage. Don't see it as same. Marriage is FOREVER and you have to be sure that you see yourself growing old with your partner. It comes with its roses and thorns. If you cant stand the thorns, you will walk out at every challenge that comes your way. Money is very important in marriage but money alone cannot keep a good home. Some couples are miserable with all the money they have.
A hardworking woman cannot shoulder all responsibilities in the house while the man has refused to improve or strive higher than his current status. Do you see the job you do now to cater for kids education from kindergarten to university if yoy don't improve? Tell yourself the truth!!! Think think think!!!!

As for the lady you should have called off the wedding a long time ago and save yourselves these public embarrassment and humiliation. What about all the money that was paid for different things.... You F UP big time. You know he's no buoyant and yoy accepted ans allowed him to make different financial commitments, this is wicked and painful. angry
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Chestbeaters: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Grupo:

grin see this kid
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by IprintMONEY: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=Hipsofagoddess post=77604649]

poor peasant, i do not use facebook. that shit is for peasants like you. besides anyone can claim his facebook handle. well, i have been able to reach him, once this mr show off finds out that that the reason why that hoe that behaves like your mom did that shit is because of money, i will bless the dude with 6m and give him a reasonable source of income. u can kill yasef peasant cheesy.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2019
if this is true this, karma is bitch... this lady must get her own cup of disappointment for making this young man to spend just to dump him a week before their wedding... but shaaaa I don't believe this. do more verification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.