Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady (20970 Views)

Real Reason That Police Men Were Burned In Anambra / No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Amazonboss(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
The police are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detained someone unjustly and I call you who are demented evil blood suckers!

To the evil woman parading herself shoutinf espiri de Corp woman you will end your life miserable. Your children weep bitterly!
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Daeylar:
She's right.
That's how Nigerians judge, stereotype, harass and assault women (or support those who do the above) based on their dressing.
Then when questioned, claim they are right to do or say so based on some morality and decency/indecency bullshit.
Now that SARS is doing the same to Men they want sympathy and they want to #EndSars.

She did a good job touching on everything, including "not all policemen" found this tweet supporting her on that.

Sars are not harrassing just men alone as u claim so please carry ur intellectually incapacitated feminist skull n go knock down an electric pole if u hate men that much.... Ordinary farm tool with internet access.... Mtsheew

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by ericmor: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipseacon:
That's why you didn't get her main point. You are the one that has nothing to offer since common sense did not tell you to read till the end before you conclude.
Wat do I need her main point for? Why would someone tell me how to dress in the first place? And wat point is she trying to make that Ive not heard before? I live in Nigeria and I know how sars harass people for no reason at times just because of the money they want to collect. U can continue promoting her, but u both has nothing to offer
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by frugal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hanty says why do we carry laptops up & down? shocked

In this day and age? What business can you run presently in Nigeria without a laptop computer?

Wow shocked What a mentality.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by bishopkay: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have stopped Replying ignorant foolish slay Queens like that girl. Until the day she and her long skirt gets dragged into a waiting hilux or mini van or her brother coming back from work with his coat or suit on gets accosted by policemen or even framed and shot at would she know it's no longer about dressing but a syndicate in the police systematically killing, extorting and maiming Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by BenzEne1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
So deadlocks is licensed only for musicians grin grin grin grin

Where dem dey design all these sophisticated feminists brain sef??

How can you relate a police officer who is suppose to secure lives to charlatans who pick on women for their dressing.

I want to wish her an encounter with these SARS men. But, what's the use sef, another feminist will pick up where she stops.

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Rimfa: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
She's right. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by dipseacon: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
When you read till the end you'd realise you are a fool as she in one of the tweets clearly stated that her tweets concerning sars brutality as regards to how young men dress is baseless. But here you are still arguing like a typicall illiterate
ericmor:

Wat do I need her main point for? Why would someone tell me how to dress in the first place? And wat point is she trying to make that Ive not heard before? I live in Nigeria and I know how sars harass people for no reason at times just because of the money they want to collect. U can continue promoting her, but u both has nothing to offer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by AnuliKay: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
She has a point, and I agree

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by barallanee(f): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
That is OP you think i will read this trash relating to police for that matter
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Kaybenny(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
This girl has obviously never been out of Nigeria, just visit Ghana there you know we are in bondage in Nigeria.

May God bless you and your generation.
Lifeless nigerians will make you believe hell is a place called home

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Kaybenny(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
ericmor:

#WORD
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by ericmor: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipseacon:
When you read till the end you'd realise you are a fool as she in one of the tweets clearly stated that her tweets concerning sars brutality as regards to how young men dress is baseless. But here you are still arguing like a typicall illiterate
Now you can see how foolish u are. You telling me how I dress make sars harass me so I should mind the way I dress and at d same time condeming it. Who is the fool here? Stop fooling yourself by promoting foolishness. Like I already said,u both have nothing to offer so I see no reason for making u both popular by responding to ur post
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by dipseacon: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
I must determine the cause of your utmost folly today. Did you read the part where she talked about men and their judgment of their decision to rape a lady? You clearly didn't go to that depth as your reasoning is as shallow in reality as it is in comprehension. Let me stoop to your level as e be like say you no dey understand big english. Guy the babe talk say how SARS dey judge young boys based on their dressing and looks dey wrong, the same way men dey always talk say woman wey dem rape na mainly because of how she dress dey wrong too. But your mumuness no gree you make you see say the babe dey against SARS the same way she dey against men mentality of rape. You still wan dey argue with your village people? Your village people no try at all for wetin dem do you I no go lie.
ericmor:

Now you can see how foolish u are. You telling me how I dress make sars harass me so I should mind the way I dress and at d same time condeming it. Who is the fool here? Stop fooling yourself by promoting foolishness. Like I already said,u both have nothing to offer so I see no reason for making u both popular by responding to ur post

2 Likes

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by introvertme: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipseacon:
I must determine the cause of your utmost folly today. Did you read the part where she talked about men and their judgment of their decision to rape a lady? You clearly didn't go to that depth as your reasoning is as shallow in reality as it is in comprehension. Let me stoop to your level as e be like say you no dey understand big english. Guy the babe talk say how SARS dey judge young boys based on their dressing and looks dey wrong, the same way men dey always talk say woman wey dem rape na mainly because of how she dress dey wrong too. But your mumuness no gree you make you see say the babe dey against SARS the same way she dey against men mentality of rape. You still wan dey argue with your village people? Your village people no try at all for wetin dem do you I no go lie.

The illiteracy on Nairaland is really troubling.
It's so bad, that I have to turn on night mode when I'm outside to prevent people from seeing that I am on this website.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by ericmor: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipseacon:
Another foolishness. Dumb supporting dumb. Grade 1 sarcasm. Continue
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by dipseacon: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
The thing weak me. Make the guy just read till the end na wahala for am
introvertme:

The illiteracy on Nairaland is really troubling.
It's so bad, that I have to turn on night mode when I'm outside to prevent people from seeing that I am on this website.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by dipseacon: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
You even know wetin sarcasm mean? With your low intellect
ericmor:

Another foolishness. Dumb supporting dumb. Grade 1 sarcasm. Continue

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by ericmor: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipseacon:
You even know wetin sarcasm mean? With your low intellect

I just feel sorry for those around u, bcs they will never learn anything good from u. Saying black n white at d same time. Confused human being. Continue referring to her post y making a fool of urself.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
safarigirl:
what about women who don't dress provocatively, but still get raped?

That's the lady's logic

Many read the opening tweets and started shouting. Let them read the whole darn thing!

1 Like

Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by DKM123: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you want to keep a secret away from a black man, put it in a book.

Some of you still do not get the sarcasm because you are lazy to read.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by DamolaIbrahim: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
For some of us responsible young men with paying businesses who dress neatly right from University school days. Even if we start yahoo today, SARS can't molest us based on appearance.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by robinicule(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
So there is a way a criminal dresses?
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by LeHMaR(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by LeHMaR(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's funny how she's comparing policemen and criminals.... If someone rapes you, then that person is a bad person and deserve whatever the law dishes out, he never raped you because he was trying to correct your dressing, he raped you because he's a monster.. that's all.
As men, our phones and other valuables are being stolen, sometimes we get raped 'gay' and otherwise and people say it's because of being in the wrong place and time, we understand this and just know that whoever does a bad thing is a bad person..
When a policeman slaps you because he doesn't like the way you look, this becomes a course for concern.. Because these are officers that are being branded as good people.. Unless she can tell all SARS officers to rape any lady that dresses provocatively, then she doesn't have a point....
If a cultist slaps me because of my haircut, then I take it and not complain but understand that he's just a bad person.. So, nobody should compare what SARS does and what criminals do..

Let her come and explain to one of my coursemates why his parents had to spend #50,000 for bail charges just because he was returning home from school and passed through where they were conducting a mass arrest? PS: He dresses normally.. OR feel my friend's brother in on why he had to see a police cell and pay #20,000 because he was registering SIM cards for people with a laptop that has GLO boldly written on it... And you say it isn't for the money..

In Nigeria, apparently having a good dress sense and any affinity to looking good is a criminal offense.. And I've come to realize this..
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Pentasoft1978: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
What's the dress code for criminals.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by Vacora(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
safarigirl:
insensitive to who?

Are people not raped simply for walking down a street? Are little girls not raped for trusting an uncle? Bad things happen to good people and it isn't always their faultd

Talk about missing the wood for the trees? Victim blaming or shaming cuts both ways. And where did I mention rape victims do not deserve justice or it is their fault?
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by PearlMJ14: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
cr7lomo:
Most women find it hard to accept their mistakes and gullibility... U can't expose urself to potential harm and only blame the criminal even if it's a fact that the criminal that committed the offence should be prosecuted.... driving at night from the club puts me at risk of being attacked by armed robbers ... But that don't mean I wudnt put a bit of blame on myself for exposing myself to criminals at that time... But a policeman is not meant to be a criminal cos his duty is to protect the citizens and not kill and harass them...i would hv agreed with her if policemen harassed and raped ladies that wore skimpy cloths at night and men say things like the ladies asked for it... This post is dumb to use as an analogy...and I'm sure how must people that agree with her aren't smart enough to identify the difference
just as much as the police officer is not meant to be a criminal, a man isn’t meant to be a rapist.
Re: Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady by cr7lomo: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
PearlMJ14:
just as much as the police officer is not meant to be a criminal, a man isn’t meant to be a rapist.

Lol...we will handle this privately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside A Well, Rescued (photos) / Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated / Evans Suffers Another Defeat In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.