Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? (613 Views)

Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? / How Does Smoking Kill One’s Sex Life? / Does Smoking Weed Makes You More Creative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
People who smoke weed always say things like "it opens your third eye", "it sparks up your consciousness" and stuff like that. Legendary musicians like Bob Marley and Fela Kuti were proud weed smokers. I have heard a few people(mostly musicians)say it makes them more productive. How true is this?

Disclaimer-I am neither planning to start smoking nor encouraging people to do such. I'm just curious.
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by kushercain: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
When you smoke you become more conscious of whatever you do. If you want to watch a movie, you'll enjoy every second of the movie. If you want to eat you'll enjoy every spice of the food, if you have a particular talent and you engage in it with your highness, the end product would also have more depth.

4 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by NUJABEZ: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol. You want to start smoking abi?

Well, the answer to your question is two-fold.

1. As a new user, it might make a difference in the level and depth of your creativity if you don't spend the whole day sleeping and eating.

2. As an accustomed user, it doesn't do much for creativity. Instead, it kills productivity and creativity.

I have been smoking SK for 6yrs plus. This is a first-hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by benswitch: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
It has many therapeutic effects especially when brewed in tea:

1. alleviates nausea.

2. it's a great pain reliever.

3. it heightens one's sensory faculty esp. MENTAL.

4. it gives you the high. [last longer when brewed in tea]

5. it helps tremendously with Premature Ejac.

Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Bojack(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
before nko, what did you think gave burna boy yé or Wizkid 'manya'
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by waywardpikin: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:

1. As a new user, it might make a difference in the level and depth of your creativity if you don't spend the whole day sleeping and eating.

2. As an accustomed user, it doesn't do much for creativity. Instead, it kills productivity and creativity.

I really want to disagree with you, but you are right. Typing as an accustomed user.
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided Lots of songs r produced out of highness, guess d devil was high too,when he tried to betray his master while in heaven...
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
never! it kills both and more
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Westsida: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yes if it’s a original kush! There are now medicinal weed. Recommended medicinal weed!
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Read the disclaimer.
Re: Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Is Sk the same thing as weed?

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Human Pen*s In Food He Bought From Vendor By Verity / You’re Broke For Wasting Money On Women’s Private Part – Lady Fires Man / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.