Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56955 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Don't mind them. Messi has become a victim of his own greatness. He is judged by a different standard because he has made difficult things appear ordinary. With Messi you are almost guaranteed to see a great goal from him every damn week. CR7 will score about 3 great goals all season and they will be shouting, he still wouldn't even score as much as Messi.

Goals have become synonymous with ballon d'or lately. That's the sad reality.

Y has messi failed to win the CL or top scorer for the last three seasons...answer that
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot
. u as a human is more useless than ur post. what has those idiots u calls done for Madrid since Ronaldo's exit ? if u have nothing to say u just keep quite, and stop exposing ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by melodyogonna(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Wawu grin I thought ororo worshippers said he was a super player that wins the CL trophy any club he goes to grin? Alhaji Kabiru have killed the fake GOAT grin
I'm not a Ronaldo fan but I think it's still early to say he won't win the UCL with Juve.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Barthley: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

They would have reached quarter against atletico with no other person scoring apart from him...guy go to the toilet ...go shit abeg...ur brain no de function
o guess Cr7 was d one who crossed the ball himself and penalty could be scored by anybody.. Stop watching football like one man game.. And I guess same Ronaldo no dey there when Ajax trash dem at home..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Barthley: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
melodyogonna:

I'm not a Ronaldo fan but I think it's still early to say he won't win the UCL with Juve.
It'd be hard for him to win.. Cuz next season would be worse.. Football isn't in Italy.. He may just try..
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by tunize(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
maestroferddi:
He was so ineffectual against Ajax that there were no more than one player assigned to mark him.

When a player is in full flow, the opposition devotes two or three players to mark him thereby creating gaps for other players to exploit.

Ajax did their homework after the first leg...
agreed him alone cannot do everything thank God u washed the match did u see how dey played i mean the other players even the first leg.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by bankolefun(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shugargal:
....Seconded... hahahaha
✌✌
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
adekayo1234:

Most Ronaldo fans that argue he's better than Messi don't know football or what it entails.
Most of them are afraid to look up the state to see who's better, which is why an ignorant fan will be arguing with you concerning solo goals and outside shots.

Remove all the goals from Ronaldo and Messi and Messi beats him hands down, now add the goals including the quality of those goals and Ronaldo is not even fit to remove Messi's shoe.
Ronaldo is good no doubt, but compared to Messi, he's average. Their head to head matches says it all
. RONALDO HAS HIGHEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS AND ASSIST, AND U COMPARE HIM WITH ON THAT HAS NEVER BEEN AT THE SEMI FINALS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. U ARE A BIG FOOL, WHY remove GOAL FROM AN ATTACKER ? WHAT WILL U LEAVE FOR HIM THEN ? U WILL LEAVE CONSISTENCY WHERR RONALDO BEAT HIM HANDS DOWN

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y wudnt they b blamed... consistency wins titles ... playing so well in just one or two games can't win u titles ... Ronaldo did well against atletico so as benardeschi ... Ronaldo did so well by scoring in both legs but what did benardeschi do in both legs... did he play well?? Ronaldo delivers in 95% of games he plays in but when u hv team mates that delivers in 30% , then there is a problem...
1. Juve played 2015&2017 champions league final
2. Ronaldo was at fault for atletico's 2nd goal in the 1st leg. He should have closed down Jimenez or put his body in the way of the ball
3. This is juve's worst champion's league run in five years. They have lost three times at home in this year's competition which has never happened

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
adekayo1234:

Most Ronaldo fans that argue he's better than Messi don't know football or what it entails.
Most of them are afraid to look up the state to see who's better, which is why an ignorant fan will be arguing with you concerning solo goals and outside shots.

Remove all the goals from Ronaldo and Messi and Messi beats him hands down, now add the goals including the quality of those goals and Ronaldo is not even fit to remove Messi's shoe.
Ronaldo is good no doubt, but compared to Messi, he's average. Their head to head matches says it all
. dribbling urself can never fetch u anything, and that's why I love RONALDO because he goes straight to the point. I know score goal with a header isn't part of football ability. messi dwarfness gave in edge over Cr7 when it comes to dribbling ,and balance while Cr7 height gave him edge over messi when in comes to every thing that goes inside the net. nobody in cr7 height can control,score and dribble like RONALDO but short players held the ball, stay balance with the ball like messi but never as goal scoring as messi. they two different dudes

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Corrosiveman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. u as a human is more useless than ur post. what has those idiots u calls done for Madrid since Ronaldo's exit ? if u have nothing to say u just keep quite, and stop exposing ur stupidity.
.....Your birth certificate is an apology tothe condom factory
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Buckubuck:

1. Juve played 2015&2017 champions league final
2. Ronaldo was at fault for atletico's 2nd goal in the 1st leg. He should have closed down Jimenez or put his body in the way of the ball
3. This is juve's worst champion's league run in five years. They have lost three times at home in this year's competition which has never happened

The team is old... I don't know if it's because they call them the old lady that's y they hv only old players ...
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

I am talking about 2017.
Juve were knocked out in the qurterfinals last season by Ronaldo himself.
Juve were knocked out by real Madrid not ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....Yea i saw it he ran pass the midfield like a lion and scored....Beautiful
. stop pretending to like him
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Mention another headed goal...now did I ever say Ronaldo has scored more outside goals.... Ronaldo has balanced all types of goals proportionally... He scores all type of goals and has a good number on records... Now answer how many types of goals dies messi score??

No mind am. More outside 18 yard goals scored about 20yards(semicircle outside 18) abi? Am sure some goals inside the box are farther from goal(23m longest distance in 18 yard box) than many of the goals messi scores outside 18.
I was expecting him to mention goals from 25m+ and from different angles. I am sure he would have none.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

And how many did he actually work for out of those goals except his usual 'tap ins'?. What happened to dribbling, creating chances and assists?

His deficiency is that without scoring goal, he offers nothing in any team.

It would have been better if he is justified by goal record in the league.

Hear me, he has dropped form in terms of goals since his days in LA liga, but CL glory has been covering it.

This was the same Juve team that played two CL final within three years, but now they are worn out in your own assesment just because goals are not forthcoming from Ronaldo.

Now tell me a team without deficiency including Barca who nearly need Messi to ginger in an important game.

. where was messis ginger when ATM eliminated them back to back , when juv eliminated them, when Roma destroyed ? where was his ginger ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

And how many did he actually work for out of those goals except his usual 'tap ins'?. What happened to dribbling, creating chances and assists?

His deficiency is that without scoring goal, he offers nothing in any team.

It would have been better if he is justified by goal record in the league.

Hear me, he has dropped form in terms of goals since his days in LA liga, but CL glory has been covering it.

This was the same Juve team that played two CL final within three years, but now they are worn out in your own assesment just because goals are not forthcoming from Ronaldo.

Now tell me a team without deficiency including Barca who nearly need Messi to ginger in an important game.

. RONALDO HAS DONE IT AGAINST WOLFSBURG, BAYERN, JUV, AND RESENT ATM. CLOSE UR MOUTH IF U HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Timekeeper: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are the unintelligent fool...how many goals did these guys score in the CL ...u are happy that he is out , at least he played to touch teams ...not that dwarf that was aided by de gea ... Besides, they hvnt even played a tough team ...u think Barca and the dwarf will perform against atletico or this Ajax team

U be Ode... Barca against Ajax of all team.. You self know say barca they always beat Ajax... Even athletico chop am.. Ode
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

The team is old... I don't know if it's because they call them the old lady that's y they hv only old players ...
Apart from chiellini, bonucci and Ronaldo, which other players can you refer to as old
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
sssoulw:
Current Highest goalscorer - Messi
Highest Assist - Messi
UCL top Scorer - Messi
Most Chances created - Messi
Rated highest dribbler - Messi
Highest goals with freekick - Messi
Most Entertaining penalty this season - Messi (against lyon in UCL)

Some people just hate this guy because him sabi
. thanks for creating award for the dwarf

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by donvat1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
the truth is that juve's midfield are really below per in there performance so they have no options rather they play to the strength of CR7 by crossing the ball so he can head it.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

You are the one who is spewing. Cr7 in his prime is certainly one of the most skillful players and dribblers in history.
I am pretty sure Romario, ronaldo delima, rivaldo or ronaldinho weren't that great in their 30's!
Imagine you mentioning Romario in the same sentence as CR7! Nostalgia kill you there!

'messi has more header goals than Ronaldo has solo goals'. Do you have any officiall source for this?

'messi the most/best efficient dribbler in history'. Again by what metric of efficient dribbling and how does he compare to other dribblers in history? Show your source. Funny enuff messi at old age is boasting his best dribbling completion rate in his career, about 67% compared to his early career were he had around 50% completion or so. Eden hazard regularly hits 70% completion rate.

Anyway, looking at ronaldo's career in total. He has been a world best(at least top 2) dribbler, one of the most skillful players in history, a creator(right/left midfielder), scored MANY solo goals, a world best freekick taker at a point, world best header(probably in history), world best shot taker, world best penalty taker.
Oboy Relax. Apart from maradona no one in your lists headers+skilful list comes close to CR7 in greatness.

You are the one who is spewing. Cr7 in his prime is certainly one of the most skillful players and dribblers in history.

One of the most skillful while at Man Utd - Yes, One of the best dribblers in history in his prime? - No, as there have been tons of better dribblers than CR7 since his premiership days. Alexander HLeb was a better dribbler than CR7 while in EPL. Hazard, Hatem Ben Arfa, Wilfred Zaha, Neymar, Salah, Robinho, Robben, Ribery, and some others were better dribblers and these are not even the greatest players.

I am pretty sure Romario, ronaldo delima, rivaldo or ronaldinho weren't that great in their 30's!

CR7 has not been skillful in his thirties either

Imagine you mentioning Romario in the same sentence as CR7! Nostalgia kill you there!

Why not? Obviously you don't know your football history. Romario has won a world cup, a FIFA best player and Ballon d'or. He has 929 career goals, which is about two hundred and fifty goals more that CR7's current total.

'messi has more header goals than Ronaldo has solo goals'. Do you have any officiall source for this?

Messi has scored at least 25 headers for club and country till date. The goals where Ronaldo dribbled past at least one player and scored is not more than 20.

'messi the most/best efficient dribbler in history'. Again by what metric of efficient dribbling and how does he compare to other dribblers in history? Show your source. Funny enuff messi at old age is boasting his best dribbling completion rate in his career, about 67% compared to his early career were he had around 50% completion or so. Eden hazard regularly hits 70% completion rate.

In 2011 UCL final, Messi completed 13 dribbles against Man Utd on the biggest of stages, the highest in a UCL final game since 2000. The completion rate was over 80% in that game, hence your assertion is false.

Anyway, looking at ronaldo's career in total. He has been a world best(at least top 2) dribbler, one of the most skillful players in history, a creator(right/left midfielder), scored MANY solo goals, a world best freekick taker at a point, world best header(probably in history), world best shot taker, world best penalty taker.

Like I said, Ronaldo is nowhere near the world best ever dribblers, has not scored many solo goals relative to his total goal haul, Has never been the world best free kick taker cos of Juninho Pernambuchano, Current world best header - yes, Lampard was a better shot taker than CR7. World best penalty taker in the last 15 years - definitely YES.

Oboy Relax. Apart from maradona no one in your lists headers+skilful list comes close to CR7 in greatness.

FALSE, Ronaldo da lima was far more skillful than CR7. Ronaldinho has been the most skillful player in football history. Zidane had better technique and sublime skills, Pele's skill was overarching, Cryuff invented skills. So you obviously just started following football recently from your submissions!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Barthley:
I guess the penalty was worked by him.. The cross out he headed was done by him.. Stop watching ball like an amateur.. Juve would HV reached quarter final with or without him
. with messi no other player is bond to be creative but with RONALDO every player around him becomes creative. if na lie go ask modric and co
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
femi4:
Another daft analysis, what's the ratio of ucl games to the total no of games in a season
. undaft been tell us
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Buckubuck:
Juve were knocked out by real Madrid not ronaldo
Ronaldo scored the goal that finally knocked them out.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by erons22(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
U guys should stop this comparison sh*t, both player's are good on their own way angry

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
maestroferddi:
He scored but who advanced?

You score two lucky headed goals with no further impact over 180 minutes and think you can feel fly?

Who does that?
. thanks to messis four goals, and super saves against man utd
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Ronaldo scored the goal that finally knocked them out.
From a penalty won by Lucas vazquez
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

You keep spewing rubbish. I doubt you understand the concept of football as an art. Imagine glorifying headers that thousands have scored. Before Ronaldo, there have been countless strikers renowned for their heading ability. The likes of Kluivert, Gerd Muller, Shearer, Christian Vieri, Miroslav Klose, Van Nistelrooy, Oliver Bierhoff, Gary Lineker, Even Giroud. But you know what, heading ability has never put any of these players on the pedestal of supreme greatness.

The very best are associated with technical and dribbling skills, which are obviously more difficult than headers. The Maradonas, Peles, Ronaldo da limas, Romarios, Cryuffs, Ronaldinhos, Zidanes, Zicos, Garrinchas, were known for their extraordinary skills which they put on display even in the biggest matches.

Messi is the best effective dribbler in football history which means he is able to perform the most difficult skill in football and convert them into goals. He has scored the most solo goals in professional football history. For you to even try to compare this achievement with mundane headers shows you lack understanding of football values, no apologies.

And yes, Messi has scored more headed goals in his career than Ronaldo has scored solo goals (How does that feel lol)

Messi has scored more shots outside the penalty box than Ronaldo in their careers.

Please argue intelligently if you want to reply me.
. where is ur prove dullard

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

What changed? Maybe 2 to 3 players? And those that left are old... Those they replaced them with are young and good, so what's the excuse?
Buffon
Barzagli
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Just to mention few
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Stop replying that bastardized son of a whorrish mother who deprived him of Home training. He can't present any logical answers without insults. He doesn't deserve your attention. You are too intelligent to roll in the mud with him. Ignore henceforth

Apologies, I just realized I was pouring water in a basket. Henceforth ignored like p in psychology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.