Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56892 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
adekayo1234:

You shouldn't be on this thread analysing football, you should rather be spending more time with "Brighter Grammar"
I can't even read what you typed. Run along fanboy
. read ur message well ,and u will notice something's missing. grammar lord
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Name any barca defender better than Ramos or Marcelo??
u mean the bench warmer MARCELO ?
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Barthley:
Suarez (he don collect highest goal scorer for laliga before which you can't do that with Ronaldo) I'm pretty Sure you remb say MSN break a lot of records while BBC Ronaldo got all the glory.. MSN goals messi had like 65 percent Suarez 20 Neymar 15 but BBC Ronaldo had 80% Bale and Benzema 10/10

Do you know that 3 of UCL highest ever goal scorers have played with Ronaldo, and no striker that has played with Messi is amongst this list??
So if these strikers didn't benefit from playing with Ronaldo, how were they able to be amongst top goal scorers in the UCL list...

Do you know that in Jose second season in Madrid where he had the highest points and goals in Laliga history, that Benz ema and Higuain had more goals that any other player except Messi??

Do you know that Van nistelrooy also won the Golden boat in EPL and UCL three times while playing with Ronaldo?? Do you know that no barca player has ever won the UCL golden boot while playing with Messi?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:
u mean the bench warmer MARCELO ?

Oga name at player better than him at Barca... The earlier you concede that Madrid is a greater club than barca, the happier you'd be
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by babakb: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Do you know that 3 of UCL highest ever goal scorers have played with Ronaldo, and no striker that has played with Messi is amongst this list??
So if these strikers didn't benefit from playing with Ronaldo, how were they able to be amongst top goal scorers in the UCL list...

Do you know that in Jose second season in Madrid where he had the highest points and goals in Laliga history, that Benz ema and Higuain had more goals that any other player except Messi??

Do you know that Van nistelrooy also won the Golden boat in EPL and UCL three times while playing with Ronaldo?? Do you know that no barca player has ever won the UCL golden boot while playing with Messi?

No mind Cr7 haters, they tell lies just to spite Cr7 .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by babakb: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

Buffon
Barzagli
Lichtsteiner
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Just to mention few
and Tevez

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Bullshit,. Neymar has won UCL golden boot in 2015. Suarez has carried European golden boot. Van Nistelrooy was a senior player to Ronaldo then so tell me something else. 2012 was an anomaly

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Bullshit,. Neymar has won UCL golden boot in 2015. Suarez has carried European golden boot. Van Nistelrooy was a senior player to Ronaldo then so tell me something else. 2012 was an anomaly

Messi won golden boot in UCL 2015 bro... Do you know Benzema has more UCL goals than Suarez...

Lol.... Your last logic doesn't apply
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Godskidk(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y has messi failed to win the CL or top scorer for the last three seasons...answer that
Because no one has monopoly over competitions... You win some, and you lose some... That doesn't make you bad.
In fact, how you take your lose shows how good you are... How many times have you seen Messi charged with frustration and start committing silly fouls while losing?
He is an honourable loser, unlike some horrible losers
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Messi won golden boot in UCL 2015 bro... Do you know Benzema has more UCL goals than Suarez...

Lol.... Your last logic doesn't apply
Messi and Neymar were joint top scorers. I agree Benzema has more UCL goals but I am talking of European golden boot for leagues in 2016
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Messi and Neymar were joint top scorers. I agree Benzema has more UCL goals but I am talking of European golden boot for leagues in 2016

Fine. Buh why do you people like lying on Ronaldo's head Buh stats proves otherwise??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Airhuncho(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2019
flashlink:

They are just looking for a way to bash him since they can't accept the truth that he's the greatest ever...haters

I hope u believe that.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2019
Godskidk:

Because no one has monopoly over competitions... You win some, and you lose some... That doesn't make you bad.
In fact, how you take your lose shows how good you are... How many times have you seen Messi charged with frustration and start committing silly fouls while losing?
He is an honourable loser, unlike some horrible losers

When he loses this year COPA, I hope he won't retire again sha

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Airhuncho(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

When he loses this year COPA, I hope he won't retire again sha

When he's been awarded he's 6th balon dor, 6th european golden shoe, 6th pichichi award and all the other awards and trophies dat will follow this year. i hope u won't commit suicide sha, cus the way ur goin...hate might just kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Airhuncho(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Err. Fat Ronaldo always went left even when he didnt beat the defender. And failed many stepovers because of that. Not only that he moved his upper body more than his legs. Thats hardly a stepover.
CR7 does it too many stepovers to show off i.e doing it 10m away from the nearest defender. Zidane and figo did similar. When ororo attempts a take on via stepovers he almost always succeed.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Airhuncho(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
grin
lilbest4:
goals in all competition Benzema 27 Ronaldo 26
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Godskidk(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Name players that have shone with Messi
Neymar and Suarez are typical examples... They were good players before joining Barca, but, they were taken to the peak courtesy of Messi
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Airhuncho:

When he's been awarded he's 6th balon dor, 6th european golden shoe, 6th pichichi award and all the other awards and trophies dat will follow this year. i hope u won't commit suicide sha, cus the way ur goin...hate might just kill u.

Didn't you support Modric last year over Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Memberclub(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Didn't you support Modric last year over Ronaldo
u go cry this season.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Memberclub:
u go cry this season.

Lol.. You beter pray your beloved uefalona wins UCL o

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Omonigeriarere: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are very foolish... When did dribbling b4 scoring become a criteria for scoring...y dint messi dribble his way to score and win the CL for the past 3 seasons mumu.... Let messi hit 34 and let me know weda he will be able to even run with the ball talk less of dribbling...y dint he dribble his way to victory in the other CLs .... brainless is what you are

Despite not winning the CL for the past three seasons, why is Messi still ahead of him in terms of golden boot? U are just a Bingo mistakenly released from its cage.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Memberclub(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol.. You beter pray your beloved uefalona wins UCL o
Messi is best footballer I've ever seen. How don't you like him?
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Omonigeriarere: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. where was messis ginger when ATM eliminated them back to back , when juv eliminated them, when Roma destroyed ? where was his ginger ?

Messi cannot be silenced totally in any match. If he didn't score, he will assist; if he didn't assist, he will supply key passes while it is left for the main striker to finish the tap in.

Out of those three years you mentioned, how many years did Ronaldo has the higher number of total goals
and assists than Messi?

Having the higher Europeans Golden Boot in those years without winning CL is a prove.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Memberclub:
Messi is best footballer I've ever seen. How don't you like him?

To you Messi is the best footballer but records and achievements prove otherwise from the footballing perspective... No football lover hates Messi, we just bring the records to humble is hypocrite fans....

To me, CR7 is the greatest footballer, Buh records and achievements may speak otherwise...

Note: being better doesn't mean you are greater.. I.e

Ronaldinho is a better footballer than CR7 (Everyone knows this) Buh CR7 is a greater footballer than Ronaldinho...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Messi cannot be silenced totally in any match. If he didn't score, he will assist; if he didn't assist, he will supply key passes while it is left for the main striker to finish the tap in.

Out of those three years you mentioned, how many years did Ronaldo has the higher number of total goals
and assists than Messi?

Having the higher Europeans Golden Boot in those years without winning CL is a prove.

Messi was silenced against Roma, against Juve, against Chile, against Germany etc..

Ronaldo has also won 4 European golden boots and 7 UCL golden boots.... So what's the fuss about??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Despite not winning the CL for the past three seasons, why is Messi still ahead of him in terms of golden boot? U are just a Bingo mistakenly released from its cage.

Hu is this mongrel??...Golden boot in Champions league has been won by Ronaldo for the past 7 seasons...atulu
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Clown European golden boot is given to the highest goal scorer amongst the leagues in euro of which Messi has won 5 and Ronaldo 4

Ucl golden boot is the highest goal scorer in the UCL of which Ronaldo has dominated as the king he is

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Omonigeriarere: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Messi was silenced against Roma, against Juve, against Chile, against Germany etc..

Ronaldo has also won 4 European golden boots and 7 UCL golden boots.... So what's the fuss about??

Can you please tell me the winners of European Golden Shoe in those three years that Madrid won CL?

I don't argue blindly.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Can you please tell me the winners of European Golden Shoe in those three years that Madrid won CL?

I don't argue blindly.

European golden shoe (highest goal scorer in league games only accross major leagues; UCL not included)

Luiz Suarez
Messi
Messi

UCL only (golden boot)

Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Omonigeriarere: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2019
cr7lomo:

Hu is this mongrel??...Golden boot in Champions league has been won by Ronaldo for the past 7 seasons...atulu

'Hear me, he has dropped form in terms of goals since his days in LA liga, but CL glory has been covering it.'

This was my position from the onset and from the record, the winners of European golden shoe in those three years when Madrid won CL were - Suarez, Messi, Messi.

Now can you please prove me wrong instead of behaving like a sexual-starved Bingo.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Omonigeriarere: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

European golden shoe (highest goal scorer in league games only accross major leagues; UCL not included)

Luiz Suarez
Messi
Messi

UCL only (golden boot)

Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldo

Going by your postulation, coupled with the fact that both players played together in the same league during the same period, can you now do justice by proving my statement below wrong?

'Hear me, he has dropped form in terms of goals since his days in LA liga, but CL glory has been covering it.'
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Going by your postulation, coupled with the fact that both players played together in the same league during the same period, can you now do justice by proving my statement below wrong?

Yep.. You are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.