Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56944 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Your daftness is legendary. Has Messi already not played Atletico about a few weeks ago in La liga, where he was dribbling them at will and even scored from a run from midfield? Messi has already shined against Tottenham, Lyon (that beat PSG and Man City this season) and Man Utd in UCL this season, and you think these guys are not tough?

You are asking how many goals Zidane or Van Nistelrooy scored in the CL? I really cringe at the vacuum upstairs in yours truly, as you could not even understand that these guys I mentioned made significant impact in their careers from different skill sets.

U are the brainless fool so as ur likes...u want to compare champions league to league... Y did Tottenham knock out city but in the league it's a difference case.. u must b a child in football
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
embarassed
oshe11:
Thought they said If You place Ronaldo in Dundee United he'd give U the UCL?

Why is he demanding an overhaul?

Chaaaiiiiii

This boy na real EWUcheesy

las las Liverpool go still pepper barca embarassed
oshe11:
Thought they said If You place Ronaldo in Dundee United he'd give U the UCL?

Why is he demanding an overhaul?

Chaaaiiiiii

This boy na real EWUcheesy

las las Liverpool go still pepper barca

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

What changed? Maybe 2 to 3 players? And those that left are old... Those they replaced them with are young and good, so what's the excuse?
Emre Can is good??
Mo fo o...
He's best game this season just came in the 2nd leg victory over ATM
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Y'all should please close this shii
Liverpool isn't a walkover for Barcelona
Messi haven't won the ucl this season yet
Calm your balls
Kudos to the dude that won it 3 seasons back to back into the back

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Your daftness is legendary. Has Messi already not played Atletico about a few weeks ago in La liga, where he was dribbling them at will and even scored from a run from midfield? Messi has already shined against Tottenham, Lyon (that beat PSG and Man City this season) and Man Utd in UCL this season, and you think these guys are not tough?

You are asking how many goals Zidane or Van Nistelrooy scored in the CL? I really cringe at the vacuum upstairs in yours truly, as you could not even understand that these guys I mentioned made significant impact in their careers from different skill sets.

U still sound foolish...so u think football is maths... So because man u and Lyon beat those teams, u think Barca can win those teams easily ... So u think Lyon will beat man city in the knock out... Y did Barca loose to Roma last season after Winning the first leg 4.1... Does that make Roma a better team...child pls go and play with ur toys leave football and go watch cartoon network
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Beedude(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Carlyboi:
it was Bayern they played juve in the quarters and juve played in the ucl final in 2015 and 2017 still tho
Yeap. It escaped my mind
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gurunlocker: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

Emre Can is good??
Mo fo o...
He's best game this season just came in the 2nd leg victory over ATM

Are they not the ones playing almost perfect game in their leagues? Even those that left lost more games in their league than now..... You guys are just giving silly excuse
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by drago118899: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
C'mon nau, its just one session! for crying out loud! him been The Greatest G.O.A.T wasn't a self proclaimed title...He is d one in Juve! he knows what he is going through One man scored all the goals a team should score! and you can still criticise him? am sure you don't even know how to kick a ball! :PC'mon nau, its just one session! for crying out loud! him been The Greatest G.O.A.T wasn't a self proclaimed title...He is d one in Juve! he knows what he is going through One man scored all the goals a team should score! and you can still criticise him? am sure you don't even know how to kick a ball!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Hahnemann: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
XaviDayo:

As in EWU? Hahahahahahahah

As G.O.A.T
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
footballcable:

The problem is Allegri; he has killed dybala, pjanic and even mandzukic. He doesn't have a system or a philosophy.
No Ronaldo killed them.He is the perfect Rappist

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

You are the one who is spewing. Cr7 in his prime is certainly one of the most skillful players and dribblers in history.

One of the most skillful while at Man Utd - Yes, One of the best dribblers in history in his prime? - No, as there have been tons of better dribblers than CR7 since his premiership days. Alexander HLeb was a better dribbler than CR7 while in EPL. Hazard, Hatem Ben Arfa, Wilfred Zaha, Neymar, Salah, Robinho, Robben, Ribery, and some others were better dribblers and these are not even the greatest players.

I am pretty sure Romario, ronaldo delima, rivaldo or ronaldinho weren't that great in their 30's!

CR7 has not been skillful in his thirties either

Imagine you mentioning Romario in the same sentence as CR7! Nostalgia kill you there!

Why not? Obviously you don't know your football history. Romario has won a world cup, a FIFA best player and Ballon d'or. He has 929 career goals, which is about two hundred and fifty goals more that CR7's current total.

'messi has more header goals than Ronaldo has solo goals'. Do you have any officiall source for this?

Messi has scored at least 25 headers for club and country till date. The goals where Ronaldo dribbled past at least one player and scored is not more than 20.

'messi the most/best efficient dribbler in history'. Again by what metric of efficient dribbling and how does he compare to other dribblers in history? Show your source. Funny enuff messi at old age is boasting his best dribbling completion rate in his career, about 67% compared to his early career were he had around 50% completion or so. Eden hazard regularly hits 70% completion rate.

In 2011 UCL final, Messi completed 13 dribbles against Man Utd on the biggest of stages, the highest in a UCL final game since 2000. The completion rate was over 80% in that game, hence your assertion is false.

Anyway, looking at ronaldo's career in total. He has been a world best(at least top 2) dribbler, one of the most skillful players in history, a creator(right/left midfielder), scored MANY solo goals, a world best freekick taker at a point, world best header(probably in history), world best shot taker, world best penalty taker.

Like I said, Ronaldo is nowhere near the world best ever dribblers, has not scored many solo goals relative to his total goal haul, Has never been the world best free kick taker cos of Juninho Pernambuchano, Current world best header - yes, Lampard was a better shot taker than CR7. World best penalty taker in the last 15 years - definitely YES.

Oboy Relax. Apart from maradona no one in your lists headers+skilful list comes close to CR7 in greatness.

FALSE, Ronaldo da lima was far more skillful than CR7. Ronaldinho has been the most skillful player in football history. Zidane had better technique and sublime skills, Pele's skill was overarching, Cryuff invented skills. So you obviously just started following football recently from your submissions!

Where is the proof that he has scored 20 ...or u just decided to manufacture a figure .. hu dash am 20....show us proof
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by zainkay: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Apologies, I just realized I was pouring water in a basket. Henceforth ignored like p in psychology.
I love all your analysis bro, I would have done the same, it's our collective effort to educate this lads what football really entails, if we don't do that, they will rant forever and continue showing their ignorance if nobody stops them..watch them invade your mentions with their ridiculous logics.. It's so sad most times they're Ronaldo fanboys

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
zainkay:
I love all your analysis bro, I would have done the same, it's our collective effort to educate this lads what football really entails, if we don't do that, they will rant forever and continue showing their ignorance if nobody stops them..watch them invade your mentions with their ridiculous logics.. It's so sad most times they're Ronaldo fanboys

Posterity will still judge both... someone that can't shine outside Barca is ur greatest... Tuesday was messis first goal in the quarter finals since 2015 and u call him the greatest ...are u guys kidding me...
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by zainkay: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Posterity will still judge both... someone that can't shine outside Barca is ur greatest... Tuesday was messis first goal in the quarter finals since 2015 and u call him the greatest ...are u guys kidding me...
You picked the wrong guy, I don't argue with a fanboy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Are they not the ones playing almost perfect game in their leagues? Even those that left lost more games in their league than now..... You guys are just giving silly excuse
You mean perfect??
With their defensive style
I don't think youve watched any Juve match this season in serie a at all bro

NB: i never said the players are the cause
After all, do you expect Cristiano to win it straight up like that again?? Man just switched team

Liverpool's turn
Keep this!!
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
zainkay:

Thanks bro. Na real thoughtless invasions lol

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
zainkay:
You picked the wrong guy, I don't argue with a fanboy

Neither am I here to argue with you...just wanted to point how re.tarted u are
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....Yea i saw it he ran pass the midfield like a lion and scored....Beautiful
Dude stop the hate. CR7 is the best player on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Certifiedboss: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot

How far has Madrid gone with Benzema and Bale? Why don't they do the tap in and take Madrid to where Ronaldo has been taking them. Marcelo and Modric and still there to render same service to Benzema but no result

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gurunlocker: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

You mean perfect??
With their defensive style
I don't think youve watched any Juve match this season in serie a at all bro

NB: i never said the players are the cause
After all, do you expect Cristiano to win it straight up like that again?? Man just switched team

Liverpool's turn
Keep this!!

I don't miss any juve match, when I say any, I mean any.....
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
jmoore:
How is a demand for team overhaul, a transfer demand?
Illiterate bloggers!!!

He probably didn't even demand anything at all.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

I don't miss any juve match, when I say any, I mean any.....
Oshey ENIMONEY
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by zainkay: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Neither am I here to argue with you...just wanted to point how re.tarted u are
how reta_rded I am?? You not the first Ronaldo fanboy, there are many, I haven't encountered an ignorant fanboy like you, sitting down and researching will do you a lot of good not ranting over here
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Low key, nairaland.com dey lie pass Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Corrosiveman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Dude stop the hate. CR7 is the best player on planet earth
.....Stay clear from weed or change your supplier
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Corrosiveman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
zainkay:
how reta_rded I am?? You not the first Ronaldo fanboy, there are many, I haven't encountered an ignorant fanboy like you, sitting down and researching will do you a lot of good not ranting over here
.....Stop Argueing with that fool he is a Brainless juvemadridiot
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

You are the one who is spewing. Cr7 in his prime is certainly one of the most skillful players and dribblers in history.

One of the most skillful while at Man Utd - Yes, One of the best dribblers in history in his prime? - No, as there have been tons of better dribblers than CR7 since his premiership days. Alexander HLeb was a better dribbler than CR7 while in EPL. Hazard, Hatem Ben Arfa, Wilfred Zaha, Neymar, Salah, Robinho, Robben, Ribery, and some others were better dribblers and these are not even the greatest players.

I am pretty sure Romario, ronaldo delima, rivaldo or ronaldinho weren't that great in their 30's!

CR7 has not been skillful in his thirties either

Imagine you mentioning Romario in the same sentence as CR7! Nostalgia kill you there!

Why not? Obviously you don't know your football history. Romario has won a world cup, a FIFA best player and Ballon d'or. He has 929 career goals, which is about two hundred and fifty goals more that CR7's current total.

'messi has more header goals than Ronaldo has solo goals'. Do you have any officiall source for this?

Messi has scored at least 25 headers for club and country till date. The goals where Ronaldo dribbled past at least one player and scored is not more than 20.

'messi the most/best efficient dribbler in history'. Again by what metric of efficient dribbling and how does he compare to other dribblers in history? Show your source. Funny enuff messi at old age is boasting his best dribbling completion rate in his career, about 67% compared to his early career were he had around 50% completion or so. Eden hazard regularly hits 70% completion rate.

In 2011 UCL final, Messi completed 13 dribbles against Man Utd on the biggest of stages, the highest in a UCL final game since 2000. The completion rate was over 80% in that game, hence your assertion is false.

Anyway, looking at ronaldo's career in total. He has been a world best(at least top 2) dribbler, one of the most skillful players in history, a creator(right/left midfielder), scored MANY solo goals, a world best freekick taker at a point, world best header(probably in history), world best shot taker, world best penalty taker.

Like I said, Ronaldo is nowhere near the world best ever dribblers, has not scored many solo goals relative to his total goal haul, Has never been the world best free kick taker cos of Juninho Pernambuchano, Current world best header - yes, Lampard was a better shot taker than CR7. World best penalty taker in the last 15 years - definitely YES.

Oboy Relax. Apart from maradona no one in your lists headers+skilful list comes close to CR7 in greatness.

FALSE, Ronaldo da lima was far more skillful than CR7. Ronaldinho has been the most skillful player in football history. Zidane had better technique and sublime skills, Pele's skill was overarching, Cryuff invented skills. So you obviously just started following football recently from your submissions!
you for quote my post we na.
Hahaha. Zidane had better first touch and better 360. But outside that Ronaldo beats him in overal technique/skill. Better shooting technique, better dribbling skills and technique.
Messi had 80% completion rate against united in 2011. What was his total completion rate for say 2011? Definitely less than 60%
heck neymar completed 80+% of his dribbles against Real madrid in 2018 but his total(average) completion rate in a year has never reached 70%. Every dribbler has that day they complete 10+ dribbles in a game.
Since Ronaldo came to premier league 2003-2007 he was the best dribbler in premier league and at the very top in the world until he adapted to become more of a forward than a creator.

Prime Henry, Hleb, Robinho ben arfa better dribblers than 21 year old CR7? Hahahaha! I watched all these players in the 2000's and CR7 was much better. CR7 that completed over 300 dribbles in 2006.
Ronaldo delima executed many moves that have become common place. I have watched all his dribbling skills none of which he created. Many of them rudimentary but were new then.
Elasticos and upper body feints(and at high speed!)? He was God. But stepovers(single steps, multiple steps), dragbacks, chops, half chops, cruyff turns, Roulettes, Reverse elasticos CR7 has modified them done them much better and has done moves that didn't exist in R9's era. More so he has better shot technique etc.
Shot taking involves power and technique. Yea lampard could blast it from 35+m(power that CR7 has in abundance) but he ony took straight shots and chips. CR7 can curl/bend, dip, Knuckle(no spin) volley etc. Can Lampard even take a shot with no back Lift? Hahahaha. Apart from Gerrard in his prime no player in the last 200 years come close to Ororo in shottaking.
Ronaldo scored 40+ official freekicks from '07 to 2014. Juninho in that period didn't even score up to 20. He was D best then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cotzywitzy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Let’s see what you will achieve at his age.

Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Talknochip(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Lwkmd... Chop knuckle
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Certifiedboss:

How far has Madrid gone with Benzema and Bale? Why don't they do the tap in and take Madrid to where Ronaldo has been taking them. Marcelo and Modric and still there to render same service to Benzema but no result
League goals this season Messi 32 Ronaldo 19 Benzema 18
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by maestroferddi: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
tunize:

agreed him alone cannot do everything thank God u washed the match did u see how dey played i mean the other players even the first leg.
There wouldn't have been an issue if not the attempt to compare Messi with Ronaldo...

Try man-marking Messi rather excessively and dude will elect to play deep for a while and when you think you have him bottled up or shackled, and wham!...
He is back to your 18-yard box and one display genius....you are picking the ball from your net!

Cut off Ronaldo's supply lines by bossing the midfield and the wings....what you have is one forlorn, isolated chap cutting a frustrated figure up front.

Ajax did a job on Ronaldo.period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.