Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56890 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by superlanny(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD
what Ronaldo has achieved in his life, no one in your family or generation can never achieve, am not abusing you o, it's just the truth, so calling him a fraud just shows how shallow minded you are.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by logan2(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Beedude:

When Ronaldo signed for Madrid, how long did it take him to enter a champions league semi final and final despite having world star players with him. The fact is football isn't mathematics and he might not win the UCL again even if he transfer from Juve back to Madrid or Barça or Man city or Bayern.
even though,he still deserves a better team than juve
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by selemo: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2019
HenryInno1:

Always complaining about his teammates
A bad workman always quarrel with his tools. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Beedude(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which juve played in the semi last season...they were knocked out in this same stage by the same man...u are talking about 2015 (4yrs ago) apart from Ronaldo, which other superstar did they add to the team in 4yrs ...they sold pogba and alves
Who did Madrid played in last year semi final? 3-0 first leg and 3-1 second leg?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Centrallock: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Tell me what changed? How many changes?
edited my post and i believe gogle ain't far from your phone
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Beedude(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
Dem close his eyes before he signed for them? Or he doesn't know who is potential team mates are before signing? I don't know why u guys justify what is not

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Sanchez01: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Valleys:
This is the luxury he had in Madrid. The best midfield in the world, one of the best defence in the world. And now to an aging juve team that has little or no competition in their league. They should hire guardiola to try his luck.
Not one of the best but the best in the world. Marcelo and Ramos remain unrivaled in the defence Kingdom and I very much doubt if football still have defenders with the pace and strength of Varane.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Beedude:

Who did Madrid played in last year semi final? 3-0 first leg and 3-1 second leg?

Bayern Munich ...2.1....2.2

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by sevo(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast

Early stages of painment!!! Why so ANGRY??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by tunize(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD
even if he does tap in, officially now he's a forward for juve i believe his job is to put in goals definitely his team-mates wud have to feed him so, what were u expecting him to do? do the work of play maker?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Beedude(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Bayern Munich ...2.1....2.2
Okay. That was quarter finals

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast

They don’t have to feed him anything, they shud score goals or play their parts. That’s all.

There loss was a technical and strategy problem there was nothing so special about Ajax.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by sheylarhh(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Suarez without Messi: 36 goals
Suarez with Messi: 59 goals
Neymar without Messi: 20 goals
Neymar with Messi: 40 goals

Benzema with Ronaldo: 5 goals
Benzema without Ronaldo: 18 goals(and counting)
Dybala with Ronaldo: 5 goals
Dybala without Ronaldo: 22 goals

Just saying

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by blowjohn(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Juve reached the semis without him with same. squad!

The squad is now old oga

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by pacespot(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

they even reached two finals against Bayern Munich and Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Bewiseedet(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot
who be this one self?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by flashlink(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2019
jmoore:
How is a demand for team overhaul, a transfer demand?
Illiterate bloggers!!!
They are just looking for a way to bash him since they can't accept the truth that he's the greatest ever...haters

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by andrew444(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which semi final...they were knocked out by the same man in this same stage last season

What same stage ?

You should be a fake Cr7 fan

Madrid beat juventus in semi final last season and not quarter finals
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Corrosiveman(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2019
tunize:

even if he does tap in, officially now he's a forward for juve i believe his job is to put in goals definitely his team-mates wud have to feed him so, what were u expecting him to do? do the work of play maker?
.....Yes as the Ewu he is
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gurunlocker: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
blowjohn:

The squad is now old oga

Really? I did not know that..Lol

Giving excuses, old and they are winning all games in their league? Old with experience and getting kicked out by younger team with little experience?

That's not an excuse! Just say they failed!!!.... They even rest the squad for th second leg. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by pacespot(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

they even reached two finals against Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. that's why I pity this guy's teammates, they must be really feeling demoralized, because he talks down on other footballers whenever they are unable to serve him regular tap-ins

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by habayommy: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

What are u looking for here u messi self-servicer...did u c messi, real Madrid or Barcelona here...all u twarts that drool on cr7
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by andrew444(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:

How many team is better than juve at the moment ?

Barca ,Liverpool ? Who else ?

There is no team Ronaldo can go that's better than juve at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by toogbasky(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

And Rm cudnt reach qf without him dis season,, you can’t analyze football this way na

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ehinorlive: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2019
too early for this decision i think.

i sell data for network very cheap, check my sig
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Really? I did not know that..Lol

Giving excuses, old and they are winning all games in their league? Old with experience and getting kicked out by younger team with little experience?

That's not an excuse! Just say they failed!!!.... They even rest the squad for th second leg. grin

When Juve defeated athletico in the second leg, none of the Ronaldo asskissers remembered he has team mates. Even benardeschi that assisted Ronaldo and won the penalty for the 3rd goal was not given credit. Everything was ororo this, ororo that. Goat goat is all they scream. When ajax eliminated them they removed Ronaldo from the fault and blamed same team mates that have been assisting him for his goals. You see life of these hypocrites? When juve wins it is Ronaldo. When juve loses it is the team mate and allegri that get the blame. Awon werey

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Godskidk(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
No one forced him to sign for Juve... He should bend down, swallow his bitter pill and make it work

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by maestroferddi: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Ronaldo was simply found out....

What did he do against Ajax other than heading in a contentious goal?

It is not everyday luck will be on your side....Ajax had him neutralized....

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by immaculate1234(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Rolnado is a Goal.....we welcome him back to United

u say uni what you man womanunited talk right bro

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

U sound so stupid...so goals can only count thru dribbling first...or u think nodding the ball to score is not an incredible skill...if it was easy, messi should b scoring with his head and don't give me height disadvantage cos aguero is also incredible in the air so was canavarro

Again, so messi doesn't play penalties when others are tripped in the box??

The header messi scored against Man U in 2009 champions league final was scored with his yansh and not his head. How you expect much headed goal from messi is beyond sane minds. He's not the type that wait for cross and nod pattern. He's not fixated in box 18 waiting for opportunities to score. He scores and creates opportunities for team mates. Your comparison makes no sense

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.