Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56910 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

you for quote my post we na.
Hahaha. Zidane had better first touch and better 360. But outside that Ronaldo beats him in overal technique/skill. Better shooting technique, better dribbling skills and technique.
Messi had 80% completion rate against united in 2011. What was his total completion rate for say 2011? Definitely less than 60%
heck neymar completed 80+% of his dribbles against Real madrid in 2018 but his total(average) completion rate in a year has never reached 70%. Every dribbler has that day they complete 10+ dribbles in a game.
Since Ronaldo came to premier league 2003-2007 he was the best dribbler in premier league and at the very top in the world until he adapted to become more of a forward than a creator.

Prime Henry, Hleb, Robinho ben arfa better dribblers than 21 year old CR7? Hahahaha! I watched all these players in the 2000's and CR7 was much better. CR7 that completed over 300 dribbles in 2006.
Ronaldo delima executed many moves that have become common place. I have watched all his dribbling skills none of which he created. Many of them rudimentary but were new then.
Elasticos and upper body feints(and at high speed!)? He was God. But stepovers(single steps, multiple steps), dragbacks, chops, half chops, cruyff turns, Roulettes, Reverse elasticos CR7 has modified them done them much better and has done moves that didn't exist in R9's era. More so he has better shot technique etc.
Shot taking involves power and technique. Yea lampard could blast it from 35+m(power that CR7 has in abundance) but he ony took straight shots and chips. CR7 can curl/bend, dip, Knuckle(no spin) volley etc. Can Lampard even take a shot with no back Lift? Hahahaha. Apart from Gerrard in his prime no player in the last 200 years come close to Ororo in shottaking.
Ronaldo scored 40+ official freekicks from '07 to 2014. Juninho in that period didn't even score up to 20. He was D best then.
Ronaldo delima needs just one step over to send 3 defenders crawling.Tapinaldo dances 10 p square moves and the most premature defender stands still wAtching him entertain,breaking his team play.I wonder how sane fans would be s reaming when penaldo does those his dance moves without getting pass any thing.Just puzzling

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Cadec007(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Juve reached the semis without him with same. squad!

All this Ronaldo fan boys quoting me, did you praise the whole squad when Ronaldo scored 3 goals against Athletico Madrid? (benardeschi was even the star man of this game), but when they lose, you are saying they are old grin grin

Confuse set of people grin
same squad?? You mean with dybala and pjanic feeding higuain and how dynamic they played??
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Unconquerable: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot
Yet with all his tap ins as you claim he has made so much money that will feed you and both your nuclear and extended family for the next 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Thojan(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
The volley he scored against united is a tap-in?? What's wrong with y'all and hatred?? Please cleanse your mind sir
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by oshe11: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
DUNDEEMASTER:
embarassedlas las Liverpool go still pepper barca embarassedlas las Liverpool go still pepper barca
In your dreams bro
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
gibzzhd:

Ronaldo delima needs just one step over to send 3 defenders crawling.Tapinaldo dances 10 p square moves and the most premature defender stands still wAtching him entertain,breaking his team play.I wonder how sane fans would be s reaming when penaldo does those his dance moves without getting pass any thing.Just puzzling

Err. Fat Ronaldo always went left even when he didnt beat the defender. And failed many stepovers because of that. Not only that he moved his upper body more than his legs. Thats hardly a stepover.
CR7 does it too many stepovers to show off i.e doing it 10m away from the nearest defender. Zidane and figo did similar. When ororo attempts a take on via stepovers he almost always succeed.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I will quote you,
ur write-up sweet my Belle walahi cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tap-in and jump power merchant grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by kendrick93(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

Not one of the best but the best in the world. Marcelo and Ramos remain unrivaled in the defence Kingdom and I very much doubt if football still have defenders with the pace and strength of Varane.
Madrid defence is nothing special..
their attacking game won them games not defence..
Ramos,marcelo ,Varane are overrated defensively...
they regularly concede goals
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by emmaskyblue(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
They just want to kill his carrier. He realised very late. He should run for his dear life.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by tunize(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
maestroferddi:
There wouldn't have been an issue if not the attempt to compare Messi with Ronaldo...

Try man-marking Messi rather excessively and dude will elect to play deep for a while and when you think you have him bottled up or shackled, and wham!...
He is back to your 18-yard box and one display genius....you are picking the ball from your net!

Cut off Ronaldo's supply lines by bossing the midfield and the wings....what you have is one forlorn, isolated chap cutting a frustrated figure up front.

Ajax did a job on Ronaldo.period.
nobody is comparing both of them dey're both good at what dey do and their level of consistency too. and nvr forget that c.ronaldo don dey old too.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by aadoiza: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Goals have become synonymous with ballon d'or lately. That's the sad reality.

I read your earlier first comment and thought, this bloke seems to know football. And that quoted comment above just confirms that you know your football, and you are not like the indomie pikin who thinks Ronald's headed goals are the next big things after indomie. What a deluded indomie pikin he is.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
did he score yes or no.... pls be realistic,when he moved away from real,what happened why did benzima or bale not do the supposed free to air tap-ins purportedly provided by modric,marcelo and kroos or are you implying that those people were not playing while there were and still losing hopelesslly? r7 has vindicated himself in this challange....he deserves an exit from juve
don't mention Benzema.
Benzema has more goals than Ronaldo this season
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by aadoiza: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Your daftness is legendary. Has Messi already not played Atletico about a few weeks ago in La liga, where he was dribbling them at will and even scored from a run from midfield? Messi has already shined against Tottenham, Lyon (that beat PSG and Man City this season) and Man Utd in UCL this season, and you think these guys are not tough?

You are asking how many goals Zidane or Van Nistelrooy scored in the CL? I really cringe at the vacuum upstairs in yours truly, as you could not even understand that these guys I mentioned made significant impact in their careers from different skill sets.
Man Utd beat juve too, earlier in the season.
Stop mentioning those names to that indomie pikin. He never saw them play live
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Barthley: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. with messi no other player is bond to be creative but with RONALDO every player around him becomes creative. if na lie go ask modric and co
we're not arguing Ronaldo messi here bro..
But you know that players don't shine with Ronaldo.
But many players don shine with Messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by adekayo1234(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Neither am I here to argue with you...just wanted to point how re.tarted u are
You type like someone in primary 4. I'll be doing myself a disservice arguing with you

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by adekayo1234(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. RONALDO HAS HIGHEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS AND ASSIST, AND U COMPARE HIM WITH ON THAT HAS NEVER BEEN AT THE SEMI FINALS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. U ARE A BIG FOOL, WHY remove GOAL FROM AN ATTACKER ? WHAT WILL U LEAVE FOR HIM THEN ? U WILL LEAVE CONSISTENCY WHERR RONALDO BEAT HIM HANDS DOWN

You shouldn't be on this thread analysing football, you should rather be spending more time with "Brighter Grammar"
I can't even read what you typed. Run along fanboy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Anagha123: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ronaldo is the best. Argue with your phone.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
gibzzhd:

League goals this season Messi 32 Ronaldo 19 Benzema 18
goals in all competition Benzema 27 Ronaldo 26
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Err. Fat Ronaldo always went left even when he didnt beat the defender. And failed many stepovers because of that. Not only that he moved his upper body more than his legs. Thats hardly a stepover.
CR7 does it too many stepovers to show off i.e doing it 10m away from the nearest defender. Zidane and figo did similar. When ororo attempts a take on via stepovers he almost always succeed.
Itz obvious you didn't watch delima.You tube Can help a little
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Shugargal(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

Don't mind them. Messi has become a victim of his own greatness. He is judged by a different standard because he has made difficult things appear ordinary. With Messi you are almost guaranteed to see a great goal from him every damn week. CR7 will score about 3 great goals all season and they will be shouting, he still wouldn't even score as much as Messi.

Goals have become synonymous with ballon d'or lately. That's the sad reality.

Bro your last paragraph comes to mind, if people gets ballondor by only scoring goals, what message are you passing to other players most especially the defenders that are outstanding in their roles, even the younger players coming up, well, all I can say is cr7 is just a lucky guy. can't count him among my best 3 sha. his fans go rush me now

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Carlyboi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Beedude:

Yeap. It escaped my mind
all love bruh it happens
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by sssoulw(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
No need for insults here bro....

The bitter truth most achievement Ronaldo is getting now... messi don get am pass
Then concerning difficult teams, while Juve still lost against man u in the group stage...
Apart from awards, lets involve field on play
Oga, take it or leave it, person wey sabi don sabi, win or lose...
cr7lomo:

Wish one is most entertaining penalty...it shows that u are simply a ret.ard....so were was he fir the past three yrs... Something Ronaldo did for three consecutive seasons while winning it , and against difficult teams...u de use useless Lyon and man u shine think say u don arrive
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by sssoulw(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
You just dey talk my mind
Shugargal:
Bro your last paragraph comes to mind, if people gets ballondor by only scoring goals, what message are you passing to other players most especially the defenders that are outstanding in their roles, even the younger players coming up, well, all I can say is cr7 is just a lucky guy. can't count him among my best 3 sha. his fans go rush me now
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Totogokillme:
Tap-in and jump power merchant grin

Bub Ronaldo is greater than Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta etc.... Records prove this
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
kendrick93:
Madrid defence is nothing special..
their attacking game won them games not defence..
Ramos,marcelo ,Varane are overrated defensively...
they regularly concede goals

Name any barca defender better than Ramos or Marcelo??
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Jokerman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Barthley:

Name players that have shone with Messi
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
adekayo1234:

You shouldn't be on this thread analysing football, you should rather be spending more time with "Brighter Grammar"
I can't even read what you typed. Run along fanboy
. BITTERNESS IS ALL I WROTE ABOUT,AND I KNOW U DONT UNDERSTAND TRUTH.

LEMME RUN ALONG
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
gibzzhd:

. if penalty is simple then ur goat messi has no quality for recording highest LA liga penalty miss. messi has lost penalties at crucial moments, and u thing its easy to play penalty.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Barthley: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jokerman:

Name players that have shone with Messi
Suarez (he don collect highest goal scorer for laliga before which you can't do that with Ronaldo) I'm pretty Sure you remb say MSN break a lot of records while BBC Ronaldo got all the glory.. MSN goals messi had like 65 percent Suarez 20 Neymar 15 but BBC Ronaldo had 80% Bale and Benzema 10/10
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Akuruoulo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Barthley:
. what happened to bale ,modric ,kroos,Marcelo and carvajal that was branded assist master's while Ronaldo was still with them. where do u think they are currently ? have they traveled? come to man u in Ronaldos days and u will think they were all creative ,and now at Juventus he made there players look creative too. WITH HIS TAP INS U WILL THINK HIS MEN ARE DOING GREAT JOBS UNTIL HE LEAVES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.