Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,377 members, 7,857,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? (3690 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by chibaby5(f): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
@topic

Yeh i cud do 6yrz max. . nting mre than dat cud be a challenge lol
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Tosinville(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2010
Lastly, it also depend on individual in africa who wants to wake up from their old slumber even the media/cyber etc are really helping matters now but civilization can't still change some african folks till tomorrow thats all i know lol
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2010
Yes, Nigeria is still very behind lol. I've only met one Nigerian man that was romantic and said "I love you", one besides my father that is. One can still tell his wife "I love you" and be a man lol. Women are sensitive to such things. They need reassurances like that, "I love you's", boxes of chocolates, flowers, not that they're material, not necessarily, the thought definitely counts. It takes two to tango though. Men should be more sensitive, women should play their part as women. Just my two cents.

I'm not hailing the US o. They're quite terrible with relationships and marriages; promiscuity and a divorce rate of 50%. That's why I won't rush marriage. I don't want the shame and humiliation of divorce on my shoulders. Those who divorce were not ready or did not know each other well (exceptions, of course). I'm very content with having a long-term relationship with a man and having children. I don't wish to depend on anyone. Marriage isn't necessary for me as it makes things messy. When people start marrying for the right reasons, maybe then will I change my views on it.
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Tosinville(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^lol i'll accept the fact that most african guys are not really good at saying "i love u" or buying flowers as symbol of love to their partners cos it isn't really our thing but white men civilization is helpin many now, but they have so many ways (most especially Nigerian guys) to make their ladies feel love and show u how passionate they are with actions not by word.

I have already said alot about africans not knowing u don't really hv d idea of what i'm talkin abt lol. ogugua88, so where u from really?
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 19, 2010
We'll see sha. And I know of what you're talking, trust me lol. I see it, hear it, experience it daily undecided

Born and raised in California, but I be Anambra babe cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by LUKINGUY(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2010
I can never marry some that is older than me. NO WAY
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Metalgong1(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2010
LUKINGUY:

I can never marry some that is older than me. NO WAY

. . . lol grin . . . Can we know your reason please?
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2010
Ogugua88,

born and raised in cali? Its complicated seeing you using some nigerian slangs in your convo so that got me hypnotized and curious to ask where you from, well thats cool though but don't pray that you have to wait till 40 before the right guy in your life can come across your way as a lady before you start planning to have a family.
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Tosinville:

Ogugua88,

born and raised in cali? Its complicated seeing you using some nigerian slangs in your convo so that got me hypnotized and curious to ask where you from, well thats cool though but don't pray that you have to wait till 40 before the right guy in your life can come across your way as a lady before you start planning to have a family.

Lol, I know. Everyone says that, but I speak broken and small Igbo. I don't pray to marry at 40, but if that's the case, oh well lol. It doesn't trouble me smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Tosinville(m): 2:30am On Sep 21, 2010
^^^alright thats pretty cool if you say so and where in california did you stay?
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2010
I'm still staying here lol. Northern California. Was born in Southern Cal though.
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Tosinville(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Thats awesome so where in southern california?

And where in northern california you're staying for now?
Re: Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2010
Ah ah! Why? You go send armed robbers abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Men Date For Eight (8) Months Without Touch Touch? / The "Friend-zone Of Life" Experience / Act Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.