Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (2857 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do? by Boss13: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
Scenario:
A man gets a job abroad three months after the woman he was engaged to broke off the engagement and married someone else.
The man who is a doctor got a post in England everything seemed to be going well. A year later he met this girl, he told her he was not looking for a serious relationship she was ok with that ( initially).

Two months into their situation the woman started to drop hints that she wanted more than just meeting up and was pressuring the guy to get her pregnant. He refused. She then told him her immigration status was precarious and she had been living in the UK illegally. In the third month the woman was served with a deportation notice.
Initially the guy felt sorry for her, and wanted to help so he paid for her to leave the UK voluntarily rather than be deported. The plan was he would try to help her return.

He travelled to Nigeria to help only to realise that he had been deceived about how bad her immigration situation was. She had multiple deportations as well as and numerous immigration violations. He tried to get her back to the UK twice but both applications where declined.

He then told the woman that he could do no more. They had only known each other for three months and he was not ready to wife anyone. So he told her it was over.

The woman got very angry as she believed that if she left the UK voluntarily he would travel to Nigeria to marry her and she would be able to return. Now her people have gone to visit the man’s family and insist that the guy marry the woman or there will not know any peace. The woman is “refusing” to accept that the relationship is over and constantly sends threatening messages to the guy or asks friends so spy on him to make sure he is not with someone
He has met someone and is serious about this girl but the woman in Nigeria refuses to accept this and states she will have this other woman killed if she travels to Nigeria.
The woman’s family and some of the guys family are urging him to just marry her so that there is peace. He has refused.

What are your thoughts regarding this? Does the woman have a genuine claim? Is the guy being fair?

Is this super story or true story. If it’s real, I did a thread on how young men can pick their wives. Go and read it and apply both your present scenario and that of the vicious lady to the categories listed
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Boss13:

Is this super story or true story. If it’s real, I did a thread on how young men can pick their wives. Go and read it and apply both your present scenario and that of the vicious lady to the categories listed
It’s a situation that is currently happening
I will point the man in the middle of this in that direction.
Re: What Would You Do? by Boss13: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s a situation that is currently happening
I will point the man in the middle of this in that direction.

Wow - it sounds like a fictitious story. However, he doesn’t owe the vicious woman a dime. Let her carry out her threat and end up in jail. Maybe that’s the place for such kind of people. He should be lucky and grateful to the UK Home Office for saving him.
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Boss13:

Wow - it sounds like a fictitious story. However, he doesn’t owe the vicious woman a dime. Let her carry out her threat and end up in jail. Maybe that’s the place for such kind of people. He should be lucky and grateful to the UK Home Office for saving him.
There are things in life that boggles the mind.
Alas but is is true
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

There are things in life that boggles the mind.
Alas but is is true

The lady is dangerous and very desperate. With multiple violations of immigration rules and deportations, she’d be lucky to visit Uk again in the next ten years. What exactly has she been doing in the uk? How did she support herself?
She’s ‘bad news’ for this guy and he would do well to stay well away from her, her friends and her family. He was obviously bored and wanted a no string attached relationship but it backfired. He should’ve seen the sign when the lady started to pressure him into a more committed relationship.
It would be one hell of a mistake if he continues the relationship let alone talk marriage with her.
How long has she been in the Uk? She probably would not disclose her real age as she might also have false bio details on her passport.

This man should be guided by his good conscience. He meant no harm and only wanted to assist.

He should focus on his security and that of his family. As some people suggested above, involve the law enforcement agencies here, he should contact the police and this girl and family should be questioned and made to sign an undertaking and he should do it fast. Contacting his lawyer in the uk might not be a bad step. Miss desperado and family might attempt some cheap blackmail.

Lastly, he should avoid girls with lots of baggages. He needs a balanced and well orientated woman in his life and he should do well to avoid that type of woman. There are lots Nigerians working in the health care profession in the Uk. He should throw his searchlight in that direction rather than some desperate ladies that won’t add any value to his life.
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2019
gbosaa:

The lady is dangerous and very desperate. With multiple violations of immigration rules and deportations, she’d be lucky to visit Uk again in the next ten years. What exactly has she been doing in the uk? How did she support herself?
She’s ‘bad news’ for this guy and he would do well to stay well away from her, her friends and her family. He was obviously bored and wanted a no string attached relationship but it backfired. He should’ve seen the sign when the lady started to pressure him into a more committed relationship.
It would be one hell of a mistake if he continues the relationship let alone talk marriage with her.
How long has she been in the Uk? She probably would not disclose her real age as she might also have false bio details on her passport.

This man should be guided by his good conscience. He meant no harm and only wanted to assist.

He should focus on his security and that of his family. As some people suggested above, involve the law enforcement agencies here, he should contact the police and this girl and family should be questioned and made to sign an undertaking and he should do it fast. Contacting his lawyer in the uk might not be a bad step. Miss desperado and family might attempt some cheap blackmail.

Lastly, he should avoid girls with lots of baggages. He needs a balanced and well orientated woman in his life and he should do well to avoid that type of woman. There are lots Nigerians working in the health care profession in the Uk. He should throw his searchlight in that direction rather than some desperate ladies that won’t add any value to his life.
People work using other people’s documents but it’s becoming a lot more harder due to the use of biometric type ID.
2. He is not in a relationship with her, he is dating someone else, she just refuses to acknowledge that he has been trying to end it for a year.
3. She is no longer in the UK, she is in Nigeria. 6 years I believe.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by dochenaj: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

A woman’s body does not lie. I can tell how many kids someone had & how many deliveries via your pelvis.
That’s one of the reasons I closed my clinic in Lagos. I got tired of the lies and the deceit. You want my help and you cannot be honest with me especially about your medical history.
Parity by pelvis inspection. That is a gift or I could add plain voodoo. Will you teach me?
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
dochenaj:

Parity by pelvis inspection. That is a gift or I could add plain voodoo. Will you teach me?
My brother mentored me
He is a Forensic anthropologist.
Re: What Would You Do? by dochenaj: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

My brother mentored me
He is a Forensic anthropologist.
Makes a lot of sense. We sure don't have forensic anthropologists in Nigeria. I got a peek into how geeky forensic anthropologists can be from the American show "Bones".
Now to my question, " how sensitive and specific is your assessment"? Maybe I could enroll for mentorship. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Shows Kiddwaya Her Bare Butt (video) / Me and her do it today .omo see big azz .pics added / I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.