Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls (2732 Views)

Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online / Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about, What to do e.t.c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Kriss216: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about e.t.c
You don't need that. Channel this energy to better yourself for your family.

13 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by okoroemeka(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about e.t.c
use any guise to get her contact and talk to her on WhatsApp,etc,you will feel more comfortable and confident,the era of talking to girls physically iand proclaiming your love is gradually coming to an end

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about, What to do e.t.c
Walk up to her and say it straight to her eyes,I mean how you really feel, don't fake it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by VictorUSA(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Don't try that because women are all useless regardless of their origin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Don't try that because women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Including that 18yr old girl feeding you,or that married woman feeding you dog food?
Just imagine this 18yr old boy wey dey fight for admission still dey chop mummy thank you dey even come here dey talk about women.

What do you even know about life,face your life and stop dragging food with your little sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Buffalo2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make money, dress smartly plus a sence of humour. Gbam! Na dem got dey rush you

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Singleasfvck:
[/s]

Oga, focus your energy in making money. Don't waste your time trying to date a Nigeria girl. Haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

You should know by now that Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by yanabasee(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why would you start a thread seeking for help by abusing nairalanders first?

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Thunder strike my mother.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

Unfortunately, the young naive gentleman will never listen to this great advice of yours. He wants to explore what Simpson is all about until he finally learns the hard way. That is when he'll start disturbing us on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by yuping(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Singleasfvck:
moment matters alot and smiles can be deceiving.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by FanOfMyself: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I can teach you how to talk to girls, but I can also teach you how to write codes and make money from it. Choose one?

5 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2022
All these redpillers under here are not helping. Please a girl should reply me
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Realmi: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Including that 18yr old girl feeding you,or that married woman feeding you dog food?
Just imagine this 18yr old boy wey dey fight for admission still dey chop mummy thank you dey even come here dey talk about women.

What do you even know about life,face your life and stop dragging food with your little sisters.
FBI grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

grin grin grin morafoka!
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 4:14am On Apr 17, 2022
I don't grab
yuping:
moment matters alot and smiles can be deceiving.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Boogyman557: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool I just wake up dis morning to SMOKE WEED NaSo I jam dis Post!

Very interesting topic!

make I Rush put Small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

@ Singleasfvck U no need anybody to teach u anything!

Dem no de teach PESIN dat 1..

But the SOLUTION is here now so search No more!

START to de SMOKE WEED but start wit half rap of WEED, No SMOKE full rap ooo!

SMOKE am for like 3weeks..

I SWEAR DOWN b4 3week U go begin get ORIENTATION on how to CHYKE BANIS (girls)

U self go de wonder for ur self...

Apart from ORIENTATION!

WEED go make u de REASON mature!

U go de BOLD!

U go get SWAG!

U go de REASON b4 u CAPRISUN (talk)

If PESIN ask u question and u no Sabi the answers, SO far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go answer the question wit ORIENTATION... because WEED don give u the WISDOM to UNDERSTAND!

U go get package!

So go get ur self a WEED MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by EmzyT: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Singleasfvck:
[/s]

Oga, at the Bolded, that is what you get when you bring your problem to the world. cheesy Every comment mustn't go your way! You'll surely get negative comments from People. If you're scared of being Criticized, then you'd have kept your problem to yourself so it'd choke you to Death! cheesy So, you going on to start throwing tantrums just got to reveal how childish you are, more like a teenager! cheesy

So, back to the advice you seek for, there's no big deal in talking to a girl. Even if you're broke, You just need to get rid of your Introversion, dress nice, look confident and courageous enough. (Girls love guys who're confident enough and shows they know what they want regardless of her age) The highest thing she'll say is “No’’. she will not kill you! cheesy also have it at the back of your mind that you'll surely get rejected by some girls, no matter how cute you think you are. Some would give you listening ear, while others will Ignore, If you're scared of Rejection, then it means you're not yet ready to get rid of your Introversion yet! Rejection is part of Learning!

But to be very honest with you, I think those guys up there telling you to ‘channel the energy into making money’ are correct! if you start making money ehn, you'll realize how cheap these girls are. You don't even need to do much talking and alot of them would even Fvck you for free! (Girls mostly bill broke guys oo) I'm telling you this from my own Personal experience!

6 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by EmzyT: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

A counter Moniker for Kriss216grin cheesy cheesy When he Oppose about girls on a thread, you'll then Propose right? This Nairaland sweet Dieeee!

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2022
EmzyT:

A counter Moniker for Kriss216grin cheesy cheesy When he Oppose about girls on a thread, you'll then Propose right? This Nairaland sweet Dieeee!
Emzy normally I suppose buy you cold beer grin
Bills on me,barman abeg bring this bossu one bottle of Heineken grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by yuping(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I don't grab
undecided don't let them fool you with smile, don't see smiles as a green light. Go for girls that other guys won't go for the difficult ones they are very easy to talk with cus they have less people approaching them.
Moment matters If you approach someone going somewhere in a hurry you will get a hurry response be in charge no girl is above a man standard the higher standard the more amaze a girl feels and want to hear from you.
Know the difference between rejection, forming and avoidance.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Randy100: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Why are you afraid of talking to girls? Remember that any girl that you want to approach, that you are already older than her, why should you be afraid of your younger one. This has always been my mentality. Just know that some are so rude, always discharge them as quick as possible, they don't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Ultraviolet5: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2022
FanOfMyself:

I can teach you how to talk to girls, but I can also teach you how to write codes and make money from it. Choose one?
please teach me how to write codes

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Randy100:
Why are you afraid of talking to girls? [b]Remember that any girl that you want to approach, that you are already older than her, why should you be afraid of your younger one. [/b]This has always been my mentality. Just know that some are so rude, always discharge them as quick as possible, they don't worth it.
I too like this your mentality and suprisinly e dey work like mad,just place them like say na one small gal you dey follow yarn a d the confidence to the over,Dem sef go shock. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Randy100: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

I too like this your mentality and suprisinly e dey work like mad,just place them like say na one small gal you dey follow yarn a d the confidence to the over,Dem sef go shock. grin
Exactly
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by 2braithe: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:

Mariangeles this is the result of "Focus on yourself and leave ladies for now" advice.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by NairalandSARS: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too late. Why didn't you develop this skill during teenage age?
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by stacyadams: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:

If ur in Lagos,,holla
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by IBenardoo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
just contact this moniker ( noreplyilegendd) and he will refer you a book that will definitely help
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:

How did you grow up?
Were you not allowed outdoors too often?
Did you not have female friends while growing up? 'Cause I cannot understand why a guy can have these problems.

Start by being friends with them. To boost your confidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry / Male Vs Female Condom, Is This True?? / Who Has Observed This About Keke Riders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.