Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? (4273 Views)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? by Pilotman(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2010
Pls has anyone done that before in Nigeria? How did it go? Will they still need ur IDs? Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? by hakunajay(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2010
?
Re: Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? by browncocos(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
Yes it is very possible
I sent money to myself while in the U.S
and cashed in Nigeria some days later
It went hitch free I even doubt if the cashier noticed it was in the same name
and yes of course you need your I.D and the test answer and money transfer control number MTCN etc
Re: Is It Possible To Send Western Union To Yourself? by Pilotman(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2010
@browncocos: thx a million. I'll go ahead now.

(1)

I Need A Contact Of Jumbo Tissue Paper Manufacturers / First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) / What an American Police Did To My Friend When $2,000 Was Found In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.