Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. (973 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / A Nairalander I Accomodated / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 19, 2019
acesboy:
There is this single mother i met in the year 2017 before i embark on nysc, we both work as a teacher in a private school {i was an hnd graduate while she just nce then} she was closed to me, infact she tells me everything about her last relationship before it led to pregnancy and how she does'nt want to commit abortion and all that. which i thought it was normal teacher to teacher relationship oh, coupled with the fact that we are from the same state, we speak the same dialect and same religion. but to be honest i had no feeling for her let alone love. but the mistake i made then was when i told her she is the kind of a lady i would like to marry.{ i.e a lady with handwork b/cos she is a tailor and average educated. either nce or college of health graduate.} ever since then, this girl has been nursing feeling for me. untill yesterday before she finally unleashed everything on my facebook page, telling me how she love me, that it's me she want and all that. the issue is i can never marry a single mother, another one is i am not ready to get marry anytime soon. please my people how do i tell her i am not interested, that will not hurt her feeling? i am sorry for the lengthy write up.
acesboy:
There is this single mother i met in the year 2017 before i embark on nysc, we both work as a teacher in a private school {i was an hnd graduate while she just nce then} she was closed to me, infact she tells me everything about her last relationship before it led to pregnancy and how she does'nt want to commit abortion and all that. which i thought it was normal teacher to teacher relationship oh, coupled with the fact that we are from the same state, we speak the same dialect and same religion. but to be honest i had no feeling for her let alone love. but the mistake i made then was when i told her she is the kind of a lady i would like to marry.{ i.e a lady with handwork b/cos she is a tailor and average educated. either nce or college of health graduate.} ever since then, this girl has been nursing feeling for me. untill yesterday before she finally unleashed everything on my facebook page, telling me how she love me, that it's me she want and all that. the issue is i can never marry a single mother, another one is i am not ready to get marry anytime soon. please my people how do i tell her i am not interested, that will not hurt her feeling? i am sorry for the lengthy write up.
acesboy:
acesboy:
acesboy:
acesboy:
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by SUPERPACK: 10:57am On May 19, 2019
Every relationship must not lead to marriage, i see no problem in marrying a sinle mother.
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2019
Just tell her u are sorry, u are now in a relationship.
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Redoil: 11:03am On May 19, 2019
Edit ur post properly.
Op i know you have brain but dont know how to use it.
There is nothing wrong with marriying a single mother compare to most lady who have done more than 20 abortion for different men in their short stay on earth and they will be forming hot and never given birth before

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Every relationship must not lead to marriage, i see no problem in marrying a sinle mother.
until he starts having his own kids and sibling rivalry begin to spring up left,right,centre ABI?
Op,welcome to country no vex,the only place weh goat dey rule lion.
Do not marry that lady,it's impractical though it works for a very small group of people..the only time I might advise a person to settle for less is when there is much to gain from the defaulting party,which in this case I see no such thing yet.
Goodluck in making the right decision

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by decatalyst(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2019
Man up and tell her.

Please stop disturbing our peace biko!
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Oluromantic: 11:38am On May 19, 2019
Hurting her feelings is not what you're guarding against o, what I see is you're trying not to hurt your own feelings especially when she start crying or feeling disappointed having told her the blunt truth and that's considerate of you.. Shows you're sensitive. Its annoys me too to see that women accept lies than truth

Well d best is don't reply her, don't say anything, just remain silent over the issue. Don't ignore her at work, still be friendly but no intimate talks anymore, just general talks like boko haram, our wicked politicians etc. Another option is get close to another female teacher in d sch, jealousy will make her leave u by herself without you saying a word. Then avoid such in ur next places of work, women are insensitive. Stay professional.
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=sherylbakky post=78521589]Just tell her u are sorry, u are now in a relationship.[/quote ] thanks
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2019
Logobenz:
until he starts having his own kids and sibling rivalry begin to spring up left,right,centre ABI?
Op,welcome to country no vex,the only place weh goat dey rule lion.
Do not marry that lady,it's impractical though it works for a very small group of people..the only time I might advise a person to settle for less is when there is much to gain from the defaulting party,which in this case I see no such thing yet.
Goodluck in making the right decision
thanks
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
Naso I gbadun our dear ladies, them no dey ask anyone whether make them turn a guy's love professing down or not but our nice iberibe brothers be no wan hurt someone's feeling, at what cost kwa. Don't you know that lying to her is gon hurt her more, o sumi o.
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by babyfaceafrica: 2:56pm On May 19, 2019
you are hooked.. just tell her you have a fiancée and have no hope of cheating on her..simple!!!...
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
OP tell us the truth, you don fvck her after you deceive her say she be the type of person you go like to marry.... She don fall for you, now you don turn to "FA" ( fvck and abandon) grin
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2019
SmellingAnus:
OP tell us the truth, you don fvck her after you deceive her say she be the type of person you go like to marry.... She don fall for you, now you don turn to "FA" ( fvck and abandon) grin
haba bro. Nothing of such happened, did you read my epistles at all?
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 19, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you are hooked.. just tell her you have a fiancée and have no hope of cheating on her..simple!!!...
ok thanks
Re: Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2019
acesboy:
haba bro. Nothing of such happened, did you read my epistles at all?
okay bro my apologies... But you don already lead her on... If you never fvck her then better for you... Truth be say she go dey very hurt but it's better you make her understand on time say you value una friendship and you no want anything to spoil am although your mind never ready for relationship so make she move on with her life... You fit tell her you already dey relationship sef...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There Is This Smelly Jamaican Girl Downtown / dvtvr / Our Marriage Is Threatened By Addiction:please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.