Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? (18364 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
return you school fees to your parents sue your school for a refund before you kill more innocent souls

I went to King's college Lagos and I am in 600lvl medicine and surgery UNN.

If you want me to educate you how it is possible, I will.
It is rare but not impossible
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by babyfaceafrica: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Sorry. I forgot that they banned Doctors and Med. Students from using the internet.
and how are u sure it was posted by a medical doctor

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and how are u sure it was posted by a medical doctor

How are you sure it wasn't?
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by kings20(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's very very possible...A person that has AA means the S Gene was suppressed. It doesn't mean you the AA person no get the S Gene. That S hidden Gene can still pop out any time. That's why Two dark parents can give birth to a fair child or two short parents can still give birth to tall kids...

Go and goggle it
or meet your doctor for clarification
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Mustay(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
He said, she said. How's she so sure of her parents' genotype? Has she seen her parents results before? It's possible they may not have been both AA. It is also possible that her test results may be wrong. Both ways, confirm parents' status and let her redo the test somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mustay:
He said, she said. How's she so sure of her parents' genotype? Has she seen her parents results before? It's possible they may not have been both AA. It is also possible that her test results may be wrong. Both ways, confirm parents' status and let her redo the test somewhere else.
Only few people think outside the box and you are one of those few.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Limitless72(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
stop confusing your brains with stupid grammar
AA cant give out AS Chromosome

Well I wouldn't say it's absolutely impossible there's a very slim chance in genetics considering it could be caused by:

(a) genetic mutation i. e one way or the other the DNA( deoxyribonucleiacid) of the organism that contains the genetic information has been ultered either by microorganisms/parasite ( bacteria, virus, fungi), by drugs,or complications during pregnancy, exposure to other biotic and abiotic factors.

(b) recessive gene: Probably the one of the parent(s) father, mother, grandfather or grandmother had an AS gene...ND it's was probably suppressed by the dominant gene of either parent(s)...

(c) one of either parent had extra marital coitus....

PS: What's written above is my two cent.. There's every possibility that I'm completely wrong.. No insult pls, if you feel my conjecture is false, you should but forward a superior hypothesis that invalidate mine...
I did human embryology, bacteriology,genetics, organic chemistry et al as borrowed courses in the university that year....So I still have little idea...Lolz

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
chieyine:

Oga stop telling us your educational background and explain if you want to. I'm also a medical student. Saying this is possible is like saying parents with blood group A can give birth to a child with blood group O.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by sunnedee2: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dov3:
She has had a change of heart and doesn't think she wants to marry you. She thinks telling you she is AS is the only painless way to end the relationship.

My advice, let her carrh her wahala and go

Best answer op.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

"You’d have to have a chromosome duplication in the gamete from the AS partner, resulting in two copies of the S coming from that parent, while the other partner’s gamete would have to have the same stretch of chromosome missing. Or something similar would have to happen in the foetus -- one chromosome being duplicated and another dropped -- immediately after conception."

Again, this is rare.

Where did the two AA partners get the AS from?
Or are you answering a different question?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
chieyine:

Yes, science has.
I am in my final year medicine and I know it is possible.

Yoour source please.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Where did the two AA partners get the AS from?
Or are you answering a different question?
Read the thread.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Xisnin(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Read the thread.
I read it. He wants to know how two AA parents gave birth to an SS.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

I read it. He wants to know how two AA parents gave birth to an SS.

My explanation was for AA and AS
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

My explanation was for AA and AS
That is why a lot of people are confused because you didn't answer the major question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

That is why a lot of people are confused because you didn't answer the major question.

Yeah. I guess I misled everyone. Won't be the first time though.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by bixton(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
chieyine:

Please kindly explain .
Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by oyatz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good bless you , you have a good understanding of Medicine with the aphorism 'Never say never in Medicine'

Limitless72:

Well I wouldn't say it's absolutely impossible there's a very slim chance in genetics considering it could be caused by:

(a) genetic mutation i. e one way or the other the DNA( deoxyribonucleiacid) of the organism that contains the genetic information has been ultered either by microorganisms/parasite ( bacteria, virus, fungi), by drugs,or complications during pregnancy, exposure to other biotic and abiotic factors.

(b) recessive gene: Probably the one of the parent(s) father, mother, grandfather or grandmother had an AS gene...ND it's was probably suppressed by the dominant gene of either parent(s)...

(c) one of either parent had extra marital coitus....

PS: What's written above is my two cent.. There's every possibility that I'm completely wrong.. No insult pls, if you feel my conjecture is false, you should but forward a superior hypothesis that invalidate mine...
I did human embryology, bacteriology,genetics, organic chemistry et al as borrowed courses in the university that year....So I still have little idea...Lolz
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Yoour source please.

My source is Robbins Pathology
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mammangaddafi:
Oga stop telling us your educational background and explain if you want to. I'm also a medical student. Saying this is possible is like saying parents with blood group A can give birth to a child with blood group O.

If you are open to learning then I will explain it to you
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
bixton:

Please kindly explain .
Thanks.

It is called De Novo mutation.
This is a condition in which the child acquired features either phenotypically or genetically otherwise not present in both parents.

De Novo mutation can lead to anything
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
chieyine:

if you like go to harvard infant unn should already be ashamed of you as a medical student
Your this and that and yet you dont know simple genetics gerrara here
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
if you like go to harvard infant unn should already be ashamed of you as a medical student

You think genetics is simple cool
Pls remind me your course of study?

When jambitos full here they make noise anyhow
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by chieyine(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
return you school fees to your parents sue your school for a refund before you kill more innocent souls

Lols all these pikin wey full nairaland.
Pass jamb to study medicine first before opening your mouth to tell us how empty your brain is.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by habsydiamond(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2019
It's possible!!!!! Only in Indian and Nollywood movies... Simple arithmetic.if u add A.A +A.A how S go take enter... That tells u that the pikin with AS in such relationship is a bastard....Big one undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by tosyne2much(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2019
sukerefakere:
As usual

Away team Clean sheet
No
grin
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Mehn! This is a very rare possibility.. That's when we talk about one in ten thousand cases
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by bixton(m): 3:40am On Apr 22, 2019
chieyine:

It is called De Novo mutation.
This is a condition in which the child acquired features either phenotypically or genetically otherwise not present in both parents.

De Novo mutation can lead to anything

Okay thanks. I did a little surfing.
Will do an expanded study on some articles with respect to it.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Chidonc(m): 4:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
AA and AA is impossible. Only AA and AS. But it's rare.
AA AND AS CAN NEVER GIVE BIRTH TO SS, IT A ZERO POSSIBILITY.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Chidonc(m): 4:51am On Apr 22, 2019
chieyine:

Yes, science has.
I am in my final year medicine and I know it is possible.
stop disgracing the medical profession and do more research on your own,
in genetics, if both her parents are AA they cant have an AS not even an AC child, someone is shouting de novo synthesis below. AA partner marrying an AC partner wont still give birth to AS, 75% probability for AA and 25% AC. AS and AC are two different genotypes, go back to your knowledge of biochemistry and argue with legniger, is either there was a mistake when her parents did their genotype testing, or the mother was having an affair better still the girl was looking for a way to end the relationship
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Chidonc(m): 4:56am On Apr 22, 2019
bixton:

Okay thanks. I did a little surfing.
Will do an expanded study on some articles with respect to it.
de novo synthesis has never has never been fingered to change mutation, do your research and comment back, Ac is a genotype on it own, probably a mistake during her parents testing, mixed results, her mum having an affair and she became the product or she was looking for a firm ground to end the relationship
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? by Chidonc(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
no mind her shouting medical student final year, when the house is full of practising doctors, geneticist, molecular biologist, biochemist to list a few, have told her to go and argue with her legniger biochemistry textbook, I can even send her soft copies of legniger, harper and a few others free.
is either there was a mistake from where the parents did their testing, or the mother was playing man u vs Everton and she was the product or better still she wants to end relationship on a strong ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.