Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89978 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.
you take this matter too personal like say Na u be the guy grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by victorian(f): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Lovelypet28:

That man is a bloody fool,if this woman loves her children and their future,she should not hand over anything to him,he should go and hug transformer,foolish irresponsible baboon,someone SARS is meant to harrass,oloriburuku somebody.

As in ehn, I just weak! When she was telling me.

I told her the same thing. And do u know this is a man whose one of his girlfriends, possibly the one he liked most, used the man's phone when they were having fun, somewhere to call the wife. The wife thought it was her husband calling her, she picked and hear a lady at the background warning her to stop harassing her man o, that shebi it's just weekends, she doesnt see him at home and next time, it will be three months! Before she set her eyes on her husband ! So she had better be ready to share her man and allow him peace at home. And she cut the call on the wife.

I was like what! His girlfriend warned you? Na WA ooooo

Hmm! My dear this one no be cry matter. If he wants to go, let him go . Complete your home and move in with the kids. Leave him alone, when he's broke. He will come back to you.

Some men are just useless I swear and a thorn in the flesh. Smhhhhhh.

Olajumoke knows where her shoe pinches her and what she sees at home every now and then.. So I won't judge her.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Westsida: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

On average, Chris isn't the kind of father's name we answer in Nigeria.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Xisnin(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Mumu tuface married Annie after the baby mama sagas and making money . He didn’t dump her for the baby mamas or sm other gal. Didn’t he do well?

I don’t know olaJumoke’s family situation b4 fame, I hope u know it very well since Ure concluding the man was useless like women shudnt work because they are married.

Actually, the girl who stood by Tuface was dumped after 2 kids.
She had been living with Tuface mother as the soon to be wife before the
serial philandeerer changed his mind.
The funny thing is that people didn't express outrage because he was a man.

A man who is financially useless should not demand to rule another person's life.
This is why many women marry up because they know that broke men cannot be
trusted to be loyal or understanding.

There are a lot of poor couples whose household is a battleground due to supremacy wars
but no one cares.
When a poor woman "disrespects" her poor husband, it is okay. But if she mistakenly richer
all hell is let loose by marriage "advisers".

Their motivation is clear, they hate it that the woman can fend for herself instead of depending
on the husband.

Now tell me who doesn't want married women to work?

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nackzy: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus Christ this Woman is Heartless, no matter what
See what Porverty Can cause
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

I always say it loud and clear, all these hoes and bitches/commercial dogs ain’t loyal.. They are nothing but sex tools .. HOES AIN’T LOYAL... All these hoes (including Nairaland sluts have nothing to offer than they dented pvssies..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Gradieu: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2019
[See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo .]

are there no couples still together despite the woman's fame and success? Do not curse you don't know their story..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by thugmansion(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2019
There is nothing like love ma G.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nackzy: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2019
agarawu23:
Brother leave am e pain person
Imagine say na your brother or family member b d guy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by rosebuzz(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Am sorry u dey mad no be small o ����
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Smhaykins(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

u never cared abt wat transpired... u just wanna judge

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't feel sorry for her and her children. Did the guy marry her? How was he providing for her and the children when she had to go to Lagos to hawk bread?

Remember that thread that was on front page days ago, where the guy (the OP) justified why guys when there is change of fortune, dump girlfriends who were with them when they were broke and one of which is that the ladies failed to also improve themselves and this makes guy feel the need to upgrade to another woman. How has this guy upgraded himself?
You may be right, my point is she seem happy in the relationship or didn't complain about the relationship when she was selling bread.

I agree that the guy should have tried to Upgrade himself too. but how do we know he didn't? or tried to..

Also it is not the same for a woman leaving her marriage when they "upgrade" as it is for a man. women suffer more in that aspect.

I hope she didn't leave for her own selfish reasons.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by HENRY940: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Any love that involves a man paying a ladies rent, paying her school fees, and giving her pocket money is probably defective. All man should run from it. Women too

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by SoNature(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2019
SIRKAY98:
The summary of the whole epistle is that.....when a lady sees help or about to rise to stardorm she should know....if married, she will sacrifice her husband for it. The Love they shared, the things they both build in years will go in seprate ways

Any thing you do that will scatter your marriage ordained from God is not from God but an initiation in to the Devils incarnate your are a witch unknowingly, Jezebel,Thief,and Devils representative,Money ritualist,Iluminati,ogbanje and any thing that eveil represents

Please devil dont help that young girl or that someone's wife u may see on d street,....you wilk destroy her home. And when a home is destroyed the society will soon suffer for it.

Uncle, the way you guys use religion to twist everything that happens to people is rather alarming.
You see, people always pray for God's blessings.
As a compassionate God, He will bless them.
But one thing you must know is that how you manage God's blessings is entirely your business.
No, God never interferes.
But here's the catch: the Bible made it crystal clear that we will answer for how we lived our lives on earth.
So, get the devil outta the picture because Olajumoke dumped her husband clear-headed!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

undecided undecided

Why are you so pained bruv....are you in anyway related to the ex husband or there's something you ain't telling us.

You're taking this damn thing too personal, if marriage didn't work for both of them the best thing is for them to part ways or would you have rather have one of them kill the other for the sake of remaining together...

Na wao person wear shoe another person dey hail am say the shoe looks beautiful meanwhile person wey wear shoe dey die sake of say shoe too tight for am.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Actually, the girl who stood by Tuface was dumped after 2 kids.
She had been living with Tuface mother as the soon to be wife before the
serial philandeerer changed his mind.
The funny thing is that people didn't express outrage because he was a man.

A man who is financially useless should not demand to rule another person's life.
This is why many women marry up because they know that broke men cannot be
trusted to be loyal or understanding.

There are a lot of poor couples whose household is a battleground due to supremacy wars
but no one cares.
When a poor woman "disrespects" her poor husband, it is okay. But if she mistakenly richer
all hell is let loose by marriage "advisers".

Their motivation is clear, they hate it that the woman can fend for herself instead of depending
on the husband.

Now tell me who doesn't want married women to work?

Ladies marry up since they can’t trust a broke guy that makes sense bt now tell me why it’s the stupid rich guy that shud trust the broke gal? Just tell me fvcking why??!

Look disrespect is disrespect whether rich or poor. Anybody who changes their attitude towards others/partner because of a new found status is myopic and a monkey.

And which gal stood beside 2face with his mother after 2kids tell us her name cos the only gal people know with 2face when he was a broke ass is Annie ok.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by myself13: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Jestin:
Love is strong but fame can actually destroy LOVe

You made some shitty sense!
Fame is the greater love, which tends to community love.And community love supercedes single love.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by do4luv14(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
I pitied her, when karma catch her her eyes will clear
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Snoobor(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Small time they will say men are wicked & promiscuous. Ashewo somebody!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by thugmansion(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Love and sex are highly overrated.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
No woman will ditch a man that genuinely loves, cares and respect her. Take it or leave it

And for those of you hurling different types of abusive words at women, God knew you guys can't survive psychologically without women and that is why he created women.

We are salt in men's life. Take it or leave it

We are meant to be cared for in all ramification and not to be abused because we are physically weak.

Most of the men hurling all manner of disrespectful statements at women are the cowards that beats their wives at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
agarawu23:
I wonder oo! sad this guy really hates the poor woman for no reason. de ting taya pesin oo. i am not even sure the jumoke husband will be this bitter towards jumoke.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by NoRetreat(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
End of an era, beginning of a new page. We are waiting for the new episode.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by messi042: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
as i' e seen your face, i would like to see the something under your waist.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by messi042: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2019
as i've seen your face, i would like to see the thing under your waist.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

guy calm down, did the woman offend you personally? angry

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Woooooooow
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by DavidEsq(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Nsonaso:

Please make research before saying anything... I could be wrong though

But Wikipedia said otherwise even with 2 kids
Oga did u not read where Olajumoke and her man both admitted that the man had tried on several situations to pay her bride price but no success? Did the man ever say that they were married? Abi dem tell u say Wikipedia na elder for their village ni? Was it not on Wikipedia that Stella Odua claimed to have attended a foreign university? Did Wikipedia not later take down that information. U sound like a slave to social media. U swallow everything u read online, hook, line and sinker, like a starved fish.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by OKorowanta: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

On average, Chris isn't the kind of father's name we answer in Nigeria.

I be Nigerian
If I tell u my papa name you go run.
So no go there.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by joelenesleek(f): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you! Please stop bleating. An independent woman that brings something to the table may likely not take any of your little bullshit no more. So I am all in for guys wanting independent women!

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!

Thank goodness it has dawned on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.