Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (125890 Views)

So I Decided To Shook Her today / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Alejob: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Dino98: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Very UGLY LADY

Very very ugly....no be only slay queen na slay maid.
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Bet9ja777777: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Bellotelli: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I do not know why guys with muscles everywhere doesn't freek me undecided
Yeah, most lesbians thinks same

1 Like

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by BrokenCock: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
the same way fatty or skinny girls dont freak most guys. Just be fit n u r good to go
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by BrokenCock: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Bet9ja777777:
[color=#990000][/color]See below
HEAVY SCAM!!
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by BrokenCock: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2019
yeman2012:
op what is the name of the movie?
GBAM! cheesy
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by obontami: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Bitttch, you know your breasts are flat and the gym instructor is prolly gay like Elton John. Those moafuckers are everywhere bruh, I'm serious here!
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by pinkygurl(f): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerian slay queen Doctor and rapper, Cherry took her 'Brezking' to the gym and this happened.....

She was working out with gym instructor but made the young fitness model and instructor to lose concentration because of the way she was shaking boobs up and down, trying to seduce the guy.

Cherry Entafield is known for always shaking chest. The gym instructor was carried away.

Watch the videos below and see reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/somi-val-loses-concentration-as-cherry.html?m=1

grin
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by goshen26: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2019
This job is one of the jobs I can never do
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by potbelly(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Move over bro... I am here already... cool
sacx:

You like potbelly? I can inflate mine for you cheesy
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Mtswww
I wonder why the internet is giving this LovePeddler the attention she keeps seeking angry
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by paste007(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
but christiano ronaldo freeks you baa with all his muscles everywhere??
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by umarshehu58(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2019
This girl is a fool. People need to unfollow her so that she will understand what she is doing is boring
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Gforce2019: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I know guy with or without muscles will not freek you. But rich guy with muscles will freek you...
grin
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by sacx: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
potbelly:
Move over bro... I am here already... cool

Kai grin
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Akuruoulo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
RTSC:

More like people that have better things doing than spending hours inflating their muscles.

They still have better things doing , just that they like keeping fitness.
most ladies love them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / 200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.