Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

So I Decided To Shook Her today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Decided To Shook Her today (2025 Views)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Decided To Shook Her today by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
I shook my girlfriend of two months by telling her this...

I told her if one day I decided to break up with ya what's that thing that you're gonna be missing like wtf...

Lol

She was paused for like 15minute without shaking nor answering my question.i gat to leave her and go flex because it's been a while now..

I was in the bar when I received her call that she's about to leave I should come and see her off, I replied her by "Sorry am occupied"..

Uptill now am still in inquisitive to know why I said those nasty word on her but I can't blame myself because am Ezegendiigbo I know my worth and when ya don't keep up to my value, Bad energy that's what ya goin be for where am...

I can't associate myself and I with a Woman that's a talkative and can't keep secrets.. always ranting angry

I Know my worth and can't dull..........

2 Likes

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
No one asked you to narrate your relationship flaws and history.. keep that s**t to yourself.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by house10s2: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uptill now am still in inquisitive to know why I said those nasty word on her

because u shook her instead of shock her

2 Likes

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by SurvivorM(f): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't even understand this your story.
What are you saying

5 Likes

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Halimaatz(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Are you better than her? You came and spill the same secret you said u hate so much... online.

Feeling your self up and down...get out jare!

1 Like

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by extremophile: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Maybe we should blame it on the alcohol? You haven't said anything reasonable so far.
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by tnerro1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by FalseProphet1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dear op, the dark forces have clouded your life, and it's already affecting your reasoning.

I'll recommend serious flogging cos those demi dwarf demons can be very stubborn, I'll flog you miserably until the very last one takes it's leave from your life, and then you can have your sanity back.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by MCKitchen(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
You know your worth indeed. Why then following women up and down. 2 months you don tire. Mkpi Hausa
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hey I came in peace and I will leave in peace,
I don't force you to comment neither do I need your suggestion.

The way you jumped on every thread you see show's that you a Gabby guy I ain't Suprise I do came across with them..

Without talking much..just format yourself from my thread

FERNANDEZISBACK:
No one asked you to narrate your relationship flaws and history.. keep that s**t to yourself.. undecided
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
What are you saying.

1 Like

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Sureboyy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Uptill now am still in inquisitive to know why I said those nasty word on her but I can't blame myself because am Ezegendiigbo I know my worth and when ya don't keep up to my value, Bad energy that's what ya goin be for where am...

Most female just dae relationship them no even know wetin Dem dae do for there.. they just dae go with the bandwagon.. talmabout I am in a relationship I am not your mate again grin grin grin
Op I support you �... For she to not know what to say she no know your worth...she's definitely for the street undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Hey I came in peace and I will leave in peace,
I don't force you to comment neither do I need your suggestion.

The way you jumped on every thread you see show's that you a Gabby guy I ain't Suprise I do came across with them..

Without talking much..just format yourself from my thread

Yeah kiddo...no one asked you to narrate your sorry state..boy get a grip of yourself and stop bleating around.. grin

1 Like

Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by oilmane(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I shook my girlfriend of two months by telling her this...

I told her if one day I decided to break up with ya what's that thing that you're gonna be missing like wtf...

Lol

She was paused for like 15minute without shaking nor answering my question.i gat to leave her and go flex because it's been a while now..

I was in the bar when I received her call that she's about to leave I should come and see her off, I replied her by "Sorry am occupied"..

I can't associate myself and I with a Woman that's a talkative and can't keep secrets.. always ranting angry

I Know my worth and can't dull..........

Nor blame her, na ur fault, how any sane girl go fit know waytin u day talk with this type of English?
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
You sure ya dey Normal at all??

oilmane:

Nor blame her, na ur fault, how any sane girl go fit know waytin u day talk with this type of English?
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Judd007: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op, you get to change your doctor, I mean the person that sells weed for you, no be good person.
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Galantis: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
This your English "SHOOK" me Sir.
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Confusing and incoherent story grin grin
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Y coming here to tell us your relationship flaws, When will some foolish men have sense, na everything dem dey carry come social media??
Re: So I Decided To Shook Her today by davidupdate89: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2022
The story never clear grin

Op be merciful and explain

(1) (Reply)

When Your Babe Say She No Do Again. / Couple Got Carried Away In Public Display Of Affection While Watching Football / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.