Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (51509 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

Christians don't cover their heads like the Muslims because they like it, they do it for the fear of being attacked,
Islamic extremists always attack women for not wearing hijab in Muslim dominated areas, covering of hair is the culture of the Middle Eastern people before Muslims make it mandatory and enforce it, olden days Jewish people, Christians also used to cover their hair but not anymore, only Muslims will kill people for that.

I said I like those people for not tolerating advance of Islamic jihadist
You rightly said early Christians cover their heads which is still in the Bible that they should cover their heads. No one will force you to cover your head in a mixed religion state or country. So about those extremists you said, I can't deny that every religion has its version of extremism. There's a guy here on NL who calls everyone in the Islamic section a disbeliever(maybe you're talking about people like that).

I'll be glad if you could show me where Muslims kill for not covering head.

You have to get some things right that we Muslims don't do things on our own but we trace it back to the Quran or Authentic Hadith. So if any Muslim or any Imam or Sheikh does anything that contradicts what is in the Two Sources, then we rejects it. That's the simple code we follow.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by saaron(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

What concerns Prophet Muhammad with Islamic terrorism? We know how many people Prophet Muhammad slaughtered in the hadit before he met his Waterloo with a Jewish prostitute on bed after taking hard drug for 1round sex, you people claim that she poisoned him.

Osama Bin Laden was a learner compared to your Holiest prophet
Pls can I find books that deals extensively with the bolded above?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
yetunsbay:
educate yourself by grabbing a copy of English translated Al-Qur'an & Islamic teachings book

Do I really need the that? The world knows already
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by BotherMleeper(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

I wonder why Oyedepo and Adeboye and Suleiman and Tuberculosis Joshua didn't see it coming, the whole pack of them.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by VonScott(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
My own is what concerns ISIS retaliation to assault in White man country, Australia with the Hindus in a Buddhist country. I'm sure they could find a place more appropriate like Israel. Looking for easy targets eh, ISIS?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
To the mod that deleted my post...

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Onlyonebuhari: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
U know say na die u dey and you no go still hesitate...
Kai, I wonder the kind mind wey Mohammed get I swear. undecided
May God heal you!
Take heart ehn it is your bible that encourage killing

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
1 Samuel:15:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Demmzy15(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about ?
So Brendon Trent the guy that killed 50 Muslims is a Muslim? And Muslims cannot be Antichrist because they believe in Christ, so play your rubbish card somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Demmzy15(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
perlemo:
Who told u that dude with the explosive was a Muslim ? Se na only Christian and Muslim de sri Lanka ni ? That dude might even be a Christian self. Who knows.
I believe it's a Buddhist, Muslims in Sri Lanka have no reason to attack the Christians. If anyone, it's Buddhists who are known to have been attacking Muslims in recent times. But the attack is not justified at all!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Ikem11(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
olajide21:

Anyone else could have. Any group seeking attention could have, even Boko haram.

Do u read news at all?? The question was did anyone claim responsibility and I said Isis did so what then are u saying Mr?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Demmzy15:
So Brendon Trent the guy that killed 50 Muslims is a Muslim? And Muslims cannot be Antichrist because they believe in Christ, so play your rubbish card somewhere else.

Muslims are terrorist my guy, you are talking of a guy that killed 50 Muslims, thatโ€™s one in a million

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Cityguy: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Demmzy15:
Devil believes God and that doesn't change anything. Just drawing your attention that your position or argument could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Cityguy: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Muslims are terrorist my guy, you are talking of a guy that killed 50 Muslims, thatโ€™s one in a million
Who sent him? In whose name did he kill those people? Answer lies there.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Cityguy: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikem11:

Do u read news at all?? The question was did anyone claim responsibility and I said Isis did so what then are u saying Mr?
That ISIS didn't know who or where they attacked. He may not know who did it or knows but wouldn't be gracious to tell you but he knows it is not ISIS.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by amakenny: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
mybestlove:
Which god sends you to kill fellow humans on his behalf? Show me that god and I will spite on him

Never the God in Christianity.

People of other religions, answer for your religion.

Nigeria no good, na religion partly cause am.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by All4real2: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls where is MURIC they won't condem this because it is attack by Muslim.Few months ago they mandated CAN to condem an attack caried on by an unknown men claiming to be Christians in Europ

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by engrelvis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:

Your sickness never start cheesy cheesy .
Show me your comment when a christain terrorist attacked two mosques in New Zealand the other day and killed 49 muslims!!
hypocrite!!!
d saving grace of Muslim is Christian faith believe in luv n forgiveness. Also we believe our God will avenge for us. Muslims seems to think dey v monopoly of violence . dats a lie bro .everyone v violence beast in dem.is our Christian doctrine dats preventing DAT beast from being unleash.is it by force to join Islam?dis refusal to join n wanting to dominate is basis of Islamist waging war against everybody.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
engrelvis:
d saving grace of Muslim is Christian faith believe in luv n forgiveness. Also we believe our God will avenge for us. Muslims seems to think dey v monopoly of violence . dats a lie bro .everyone v violence beast in dem.is our Christian doctrine dats preventing DAT beast from being unleash.is it by force to join Islam?dis refusal to join n wanting to dominate is basis of Islamist waging war against everybody.
Is that all the bullshit you have to say?
Please tell me more cheesy
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikem11:

In case you donโ€™t know .
If you kill your neighbor today . ISIS will claim it !!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Mentorme: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about ?
That is what I have been telling people.
Remember, the last beast looks like a lamb (peaceful and harmless; as they claimed to be) but speaks like the dragon ๏ฟฝ and will do like her and will force people to
do also.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by olajide21: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikem11:

Don't get me wrong. You wrote that the news said ISIS claimed the actions. Since we didn't see ISIS publications, it's only fair to assume that anyone else could just sit at home and claim responsibility.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tete7000(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

The religion has its foundation on violence. If the foundation is faulty, the scripture says what can the righteous do? How a thing starts, its founding principle is very important. Islam was spread by killings. You either accept or you die...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tete7000(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

If you are able to answer why an innocent son of God had to die a shameful and wicked death and be numbered among the ranks of criminals, then you can find answer to your question. Did Christ deserve to die? Did he do any wrong? He had the power to defend himself, infact when his disciples drew sword, he told them to return their sword to its scabbard and ask: "Isn't it possible for me to summon angels to defend me?" Why didn't he do so but allowed himself to be led to slaughter like a helpless lamb is led to a slaughter house?

Your ability to answer why Jesus, an omnipotent God allowed himself be arrested, scorned, derided and slaughtered gives answers to all your protest...

He told his disciples, if they persecute me, they will persecute you, a servant is not greater than his master, be ready to lay down your life for your faith. Christianity is not for faint hearted. May the souks of faithful departed rest in peace...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cityguy:

Who sent him? In whose name did he kill those people? Answer lies there.

The answer lies with the Muslim community in New Zealand
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

You rightly said early Christians cover their heads which is still in the Bible that they should cover their heads. No one will force you to cover your head in a mixed religion state or country. So about those extremists you said, I can't deny that every religion has its version of extremism. There's a guy here on NL who calls everyone in the Islamic section a disbeliever(maybe you're talking about people like that).

I'll be glad if you could show me where Muslims kill for not covering head.

You have to get some things right that we Muslims don't do things on our own but we trace it back to the Quran or Authentic Hadith. So if any Muslim or any Imam or Sheikh does anything that contradicts what is in the Two Sources, then we rejects it. That's the simple code we follow.

I said it, these senseless killings is in the Quran

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by scopusng(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
saaron:
Pls can I find books that deals extensively with the bolded above?

Who is this Allah? Go and get it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Owologbo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Islam is the cause of all mass burial. Islam is a world cancer.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

I said it, these senseless killings is in the Quran
I said it, senseless people will always shun the rest of the comment.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
I said it, senseless people will always shun the rest of the comment.

I quoted your post na, so how are you senseless now?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
tete7000:

The religion has its foundation on violence. If the foundation is faulty, the scripture says what can the righteous do? How a thing starts, its founding principle is very important. Islam was spread by killings. You either accept or you die...
How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.