Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (51513 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Bawahalawalai: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
sad
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Mrkumareze(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Afonjas Muslims don relocate to Sri Lanka o

Oduduwa please call your children to order for us embarassed
Which Afonja They are not ready to die

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
CCTV footage has emerged of a suspected suicide bomber entering St Sebastian's Church in Sri Lanka moments before an explosion.

Recall that Sri Lankan police 'were warned of Easter terror attack by Muslim extremists TEN DAYS before suicide bombers struck churches and hotels.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/cctv-emerged-suspected-suicide-bomber.html

I GUESS THEY ARE RETALIATING THE SHOOTING IN NEW ZEALAND SOME MONTHS BACK BY A WHITE SUPREMIST THAT LED TO THE KILLING OF MOSQUE WORSHIPPERS.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by selemo: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
CCTV footage has emerged of a suspected suicide bomber entering St Sebastian's Church in Sri Lanka moments before an explosion.

Recall that Sri Lankan police 'were warned of Easter terror attack by Muslim extremists TEN DAYS before suicide bombers struck churches and hotels.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/cctv-emerged-suspected-suicide-bomber.html

I wish all the victims are black people. embarassed
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by wordcat(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Extremists una try

Being diplomatic is good but being TRUMPmatic is best; try to be TRUMPmatic next time by Calling them Islamist, Muslim extremists instead of using only Extremists

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by aribisala0(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
I cannot believe he is a Muslim.

They are very peaceful
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by matoritoto12345: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
But the guy movement sha dey suspicious.........no checking too.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

Jokes aside. You might have mental problems. You seem to get a fix from this and you openly said you were happy over the death of kids from the attack. No sane person will ever joke over this ?

I don't really get emotional but that pics of kids dead make me sick to the belly and I couldn't comment
Your sickness never start cheesy cheesy .
Show me your comment when a christain terrorist attacked two mosques in New Zealand the other day and killed 49 muslims!!
hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
wink2015:

I GUESS THEY ARE RETALIATING THE SHOOTING IN NEW ZEALAND SOME MONTHS BACK BY A WHITE SUPREMIST THAT LED TO THE KILLING OF MOSQUE WORSHIPPERS.
wtf is white supremacist?? call him what he is!! he is a christian terrorist!!!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Foodforthought: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

Where there's no vision, my people perish. Go and study the scriptures. Christianity has moved beyond religion and Orthodox into spirituality where people united under the govt of God's kingdom on earth receive power to evade the tricks of the Devil. Trust me there are believers who see things before they happen. If you have no power or anointing as a Christian in this wicked age, you are in danger.
Now away from religion, heaven helps those who help themselves abi. How come the Sri Lankan police were notified of terrorist threats days before and failed to beef up security, See how careless worshippers are.
It's a sad situation, but it is all prophetic. More of these things will happen. Its the tribulation of the Church, as foretold in the book of Revelation.
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Pwettyella(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:

wtf is white supremacist?? call him what he is!! he is a christian terrorist!!!
uncle u need help

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:

Your sickness never start cheesy cheesy .
Show me your comment when a christain terrorist attacked two mosques in New Zealand the other day and killed 49 muslims!!
hypocrite!!!

I overcome every urge to stoop to your level IJN. You don't worth my mentions. Consider this one a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by naijajobx: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oh
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by brainhgeek(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
please has any group claim responsibility of the attack?

Yes. ISIS has

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/apr/23/sri-lanka-bombings-attacks-live-news
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by erons22(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Muslim people later isis will soon claim they are responsible for the attack
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tstx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Foodforthought:

Where there's no vision, my people perish. Go and study the scriptures. Christianity has moved beyond religion and Orthodox into spirituality where people united under the govt of God's kingdom on earth receive power to evade the tricks of the Devil. Trust me there are believers who see things before they happen. If you have no power or anointing as a Christian in this wicked age, you are in danger.
Now away from religion, heaven helps those who help themselves abi. How come the Sri Lankan police were notified of terrorist threats days before and failed to beef up security, See how careless worshippers are.
It's a sad situation, but it is all prophetic. More of these things will happen. Its the tribulation of the Church, as foretold in the book of Revelation.
RIP to the dead.

So because the police failed to act on the intelligence thats why God allowed those innocent worshippers who didn't know anything about the supposed threat to be killed?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by macello4(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
please has any group claim responsibility of the attack?
do u have brain related issues? Which group are u looking for? We all know moslem are the main problem we have here on earth.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by amuwo1980: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
One useless head slammer one bullet, there are no good muslims. A very belligerent religion
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
macello4:
do u have brain related issues? Which group are u looking for? We all know moslem are the main problem we have here on earth.

It's apparent whom deserves to be chained

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by akilo1: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Religion of peace my foot
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Foodforthought: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:

So because the police failed to act on the intelligence thats why God allowed those innocent worshippers who didn't know anything about the supposed threat to be killed?
I'm sure you deliberately refused to read my comment in full. I've answered this question already.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Amuocha: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Looks like Boko Boys from Borno angry angry angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nebuchadnezar: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
Ma niggi grin grin
this is a typical apc supporter

you can never be an APC supporter and stand with good thing
it's impossible

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives

those monikers i mentioned have one time or more supported the killing of innocent people by their party leaders
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by EdiAbali: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sri Lanka is a Muslim country just like Pakistan and Bangladesh,
It's like Northern Nigeria,

You can see that even some women in the church still cover their with hijab like the Muslim for the fear of being attacked by Islamist. Just like Nigerian Christians cover their head to please the Islamic jihadist of northern Nigeria.

This is why I love Chines government, Hindus in India, Israeli government, Buddhist in Myanmar and Trump.

Muslims are terrorists.
I'm not a Christian or a religious person.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by woleabayo(f): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Any religion that encourages harming other people is a very stupid religion.
As in person go carry bomb for him body,waka go one place go blow himself. The thing dey baffle me. Abeg those wey dey preach am come still convince you say reward dey afterlife why them no go do am. If the afterlife dey so sweet. I just dey wonder o.
Why people have failed to see that the most successful countries are those without religion also baffles me.

I shibaraba be Christian, and I be moslem and we preach about love and peace. I no dey go mosque or church. For it takes a bad apple to ruin the whole basket.
the thing tire me ooooo
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by EdiAbali: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
What's the essence of CCTV if the picture or image is not clear, I no understand CCTV
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by osuofia2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
ISLAM .................?? WHAT A WORLD WITH THOSE EDIOTS

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Athena4: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
wink2015:

Your brain is in your arsè but you don't know. Wetin consin white supremacist cosin Sri Lankan xtians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.