Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (51515 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

I quoted your post na, so how are my senseless now?
Hypocrisy and hatred make you senseless.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by AbikeDabiri: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

May God heal you!
Take heart ehn it is your bible that encourage killing

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
1 Samuel:15:3
Walahi talahi ba wawa irin ka...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tete7000(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
How?

The history has it that the 'prophet' ran away from mecca to Medina when he was rejected there. After gathering enough followership in Medina, the 'prophet' waged a war on mecca and conquered it - first jihad. Subsequent jihads on other territories helped the spread of Islam. Islam was spread and propagated by spilling of blood. If in doubt, check the history book...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Sabaru21(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
U know say na die u dey and you no go still hesitate...
Kai, I wonder the kind mind wey Mohammed get I swear. undecided

prophet Muhammad SAW didnot teach this,if you have any evidence say it.

I know christianity didnot teaches someone to abuse other religion,so be a good christain
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
Hypocrisy and hatred make you senseless.

Why are you so bitter now, I know your wish right now. You wish you could throw me a bomb.

You hate it when others talk about your atrocities

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Sabaru21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
tete7000:

The history has it that the 'prophet' ran away from mecca to Medina when he was rejected there. After gathering enough followership in Medina, the 'prophet' waged a war on mecca and conquered it - first jihad. Subsequent jihads on other territories helped the spread of Islam. Islam was spread and propagated by spilling of blood. If in doubt, check the history book...

u dont know history, prophet Muhammad was chased out of Makkah and He migrated to madinah, before He conquered Makkah several battles happen,like Badr,Uhud, ahazab and so many others. He won and loss some of the battles. So be educated
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about ?

How do you describe a religion that says "Anyone who renounces Islam and converts to Christianity, should be MURDERED"? Peaceful or Piss-ful?
How do you describe a religion which says Infidels/non Mulims should be killed (chop off their heads and fingers) if they refuse to accept Islam?
How do you describe a religion that justifies rape of under-age girls?
What do you call a Religion which says Muslim moderates who do not join their bloodlust are Hypocrites and Allah will send them to hell?
What do you call a Religion calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed.

You need to read some of the writings of the Quoran, to understand why Muslims are extremely violent.

Islam, like Christianity in the "dark ages", needs to accept that its teachings have no relevance in the 21st century and just like Christianity was REFORMED with the New Testament, The Quoran needs to be REFORMED with "peaceful and Tolerant teachings" while the murderous writings in it needs to be EXPUNGED.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.

That is the only way, if the Quran is REFORMED, is the only way the World and Islam itself, can lay claim to any Peace. Any other thing is mere shadow-painting

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sabaru21:

u dont know history, prophet Muhammad was chased out of Makkah and He migrated to madinah, before He conquered Makkah several battles happen,like Badr,Uhud, ahazab and so many others. He won and loss some of the battles. So be educated

Usman Dan fodio too was chased out of the northern Nigeria, won and lost some battles like his 'prophet'. Why fighting and killing in order to spread a "religion of peace"? You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. As long as you claim to know the truth, you shall die in your ignorance and be judged accursed. Son of a belzebuub, the prince of darkness...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Sabaru21(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
tete7000:

Usman Dan fodio too was chased out of the northern Nigeria, won and lost some battles like his 'prophet'. Why fighting and killing in order to spread a "religion of peace"? You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. As long as you claim to know the truth, you shall die in your ignorance and be judged accursed. Son of a belzebuub, the prince of darkness...

you retaliate to protect ur faith, if no one fight u, u should not fight them first.

Islam is peace, dont just judge Islam by the action of few.

Dont just go online and read books written by non muslims about Islam and went to conclusion. Read from both side and judge.

About Usmanu Dan fodio, read the books written by his son Bello,and then conclude it
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

May God heal you!
Take heart ehn it is your bible that encourage killing

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
1 Samuel:15:3

This quote is very true but you will notice, that it is in the OLD testament.
There are a lot of murderous commands in the OLD testament which caused a lot of pain, in what is regarded as the "dark ages".

But the Bible WAS REFORMED, giving birth to the NEW testament
The NEW testament by Lord Jesus, put an END to such heinous acts ot MURDER amd Jesus rather asked Christians to FoRGIVE those who hurt them, HE further demonstrated this "practically" when he asked his Father, God, to forgive those who are killing him on the Cross.

In the same vien, Muslims MUST ACCEPT that the Quran as it is presently, is a BOOK of MURDER and TERRORISM and needs to be REFORMED by removing all the Evil commands of Muhammed that commands the killing of other humanbeings.
Until that is done, Islam cannot lay claim to beinga Religion of Peace but it is rather a RELIGION OF TERROR AND KILLERS

We cannot blame individual Muslims for their ACTS OF TERROR simply because it is what Muhammed and their Quran asks them to be doing.
its right there inside the Quran
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sabaru21:

you retaliate to protect ur faith, if no one fight u, u should not fight them first.

Dont just go online and read books written by non muslims about Islam and went to conclusion. Read from both side and judge.

About Usmanu Dan fodio, read the books written by his son Bello,and then conclude it

What are you protecting your faith from?

Your Faith is your BELEIF and your beleif is your way of life, how you relate and deal with others.
No one can take that away from you so, what are you killing others for, in the name of "protecting your faith"?

The truth is you are not protecting your faith but you are FORCING YOUR FAITH ON OTHERS, using threat of Murdering them and actually murdering them if they resist.
That is a command in the Quran.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Sabaru21(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

What are you protecting your faith from?

Your Faith is your BELEIF and your beleif is your way of life, how you relate and deal with others.
No one can take that away from you so, what are you killing others for, in the name of "protecting your faith"?

The truth is you are not protecting your faith but you are FORCING YOUR FAITH ON OTHERS, using threat of Murdering them and actually murdering them if they resist.
That is a command in the Quran.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

funny, u cant just take the Verse of Quran and give it ur meaning. Check Tafsir books and it will explain to you the real meaning of the verse from the Prophet
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by yetunsbay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Do I really need the that? The world knows already
why not do what I suggested and thank me later
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tete7000(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sabaru21:

Ok I will
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Cityguy: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

The answer lies with the Muslim community in New Zealand
You could see it that way. It's a free world
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sabaru21:

funny, u cant just take the Verse of Quran and give it ur meaning. Check Tafsir books and it will explain to you the real meaning of the verse from the Prophet

There is an English Quran and l am sure we can all understand English without the need for a translation into another English?
If l cant understand the English Quran, l am sure l wont understand your Tafsir books.
Those verses of the Quran are self explanatory and clear as a Pry Two textbooks and it is not funny. What Muslims do in real-life (terrorism) also supports those evil commands in the Quran

But if you insist, you can paste a copy of the explanation/translation here, to educate all of us.
Actions speaks louder than voice!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Sabaru21(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

There is an English Quran and l am sure we can all understand English without the need for a translation into another English?
If l cant understand the English Quran, l am sure l wont understand your Tafsir books.
Those verses of the Quran are self explanatory and clear as a Pry Two textbooks and it is not funny. What Muslims do in real-life (terrorism) also supports those evil commands in the Quran

But if you insist, you can paste a copy of the explanation/translation here, to educate all of us.
Actions speaks louder than voice!

tafsir is not translation but commentary.
Thats all i can say
may Allah guide us
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sabaru21:

tafsir is not translation but commentary.
Thats all i can say
may Allah guide us

So, you are saying that a COMMENTARY is more believable than the Quran itself?
Stop trying to pull wool over anyone's eye's please.

Be humble enough to accept the truth, which is that the Quran is full of inciting statements that drive its adherents into terrorism and needs to be REFORMED, if its adherents must tow the part of peace.

We all make mistakes but to not accept one's mistake and make corrections, is the hieght of pigheadedness.

BTW: DO you see how important it is for all of us to discuss and converse on a Christian thread without any threats?
If this where to be a Muslim thread now, you Muslims would have imposed ALLAh on us before we can make a comment!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by HolyTitus(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
I wonder the type of indoctrination they give these fools, how can someone convince me to blow myself up and leave cold Gulder and fish peppersoup for virgins way nobody done see before, I nor kuku like virgins sef.... angry. On a serious note, this is disturbing and heart breaking, why end the lives of innocent church goers.....
me too mate; words go don empty your brain before dem allow you see the surface; na another tomb raider code you go crack before dem allow you go lock door..... But seriously, i no think their virgin nonsense orientation na oju lasan jhor; the spiritual backing wey deir orientation get; over-potent is an understatement...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by babadigu(m): 3:02am On Apr 24, 2019
undecided
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Ikem11(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Cityguy:

That ISIS didn't know who or where they attacked. He may not know who did it or knows but wouldn't be gracious to tell you but he knows it is not ISIS.

That's your assumption. When a man is killed in your area try claim u killed him and know if u really killed him the next morning
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Primebuilders(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2019
tstx:
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

then you can be s a strong muslim

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Cityguy: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ikem11:

That's your assumption. When a man is killed in your area try claim u killed him and know if u really killed him the next morning
Oga, your analogy no work. I might be afraid of repercussions but ISIS looks forward to engagements with foreign forces. They are also known to do such claims even when they didn't 'do the do'.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Ikem11(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cityguy:

Oga, your analogy no work. I might be afraid of repercussions but ISIS looks forward to engagements with foreign forces. They are also known to do such claims even when they didn't 'do the do'.

Have u seen the latest pictures uploaded by Isis?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Demmzy15(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Auxtin85:

Muslims are terrorist my guy, you are talking of a guy that killed 50 Muslims, that’s one in a million
Lol, one in a million abi? Should I give you another Christian terrorist that his actions led to the deaths of 100,000 people in modern times?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by All4real2: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
perlemo:
Who told u that dude with the explosive was a Muslim ? Se na only Christian and Muslim de sri Lanka ni ? That dude might even be a Christian self. Who knows.
you must be a mad foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.