Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (51514 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by bobolistica(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
just to go and Bleep virgins with fish smelling puna,someone will wrap c4 on his belly and blow himself up...

fear anybody who hits his head regularly on the floor.all the shit in his belly runs down to his brains

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
U know say na die u dey and you no go still hesitate...
Kai, I wonder the kind mind wey Mohammed get I swear. undecided
What concerns Muhammad here. You're stupid. What you know very well is that Islam is against all those acts. Why are you being hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by efficiencie(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

It's a game between GOD and His one-time prized creation who will stop at nothing to prove that mankind will always disappoint him. Angels are meant to be ministers unto the heirs of salvation [Hebrews 1:13-14] but Helel (Lucifer) and his host will not be a part of ministering unto man rather they want to have authority over man [Matthew 4:8-9] and be like GOD [Isaiah 14: 12-14]. Since the beginning, satan has always sought a way to use men to spite GOD by setting up an environment to make mankind consciously decide to do evil [Ephesians 2:2-3] and since the beginning GOD has always sought men to prove satan wrong but unfortunately GOD hardly finds [Ezekiel 22:30]...In this primordial chess game, humans are the chess pieces and in this game, like all other games, no player takes up the place of a chess piece and this is why GOD cannot interfere directly in the affairs of men unless men yield themselves to GOD as chess pieces to used for GOD's grand plan and also satan does not directly interfere with the affairs of men but uses men who yield themselves to him, as chess pieces yield to its player...in that bombing, one man yielded to satan to be an instrument of killing and destruction but sadly there were not enough intercessions on the side of the GOD's chess pieces to stop that move...and like we all know, when a chess piece moves it is sometimes to the detriment of the chess pieces of the opposing player...

This is why this calamity befell the innocent...it is not just the fault of the chess pieces of satan but because the chess pieces of GOD are not yielding to the move of the LORD GOD! That bomb blast as well as the lives lost is the fault of Christians like me who are still struggling with yielding to GOD, we have to own it and repent or else events like this are just the beginning of birth pains...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
this is a typical apc supporter

you can never be an APC supporter and stand with good thing
it's impossible

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives

those monikers i mentioned have one time or more supported the killing of innocent people by their party leaders
Isaabubakar aka silasnwade aka remitinubu aka bloodykiller aka ngadaawo aka 70 other monikers.
dont let frustration kill you
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique
this is supporting violence
mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j .
this dude is spamming nairaland ,
the same person as Isaabubakar aka silasnwade aka remitinubu aka bloodykiller aka ngadaawo aka 70 other monikers.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
mybestlove:
Which god sends you to kill fellow humans on his behalf? Show me that god and I will spite on him
It's obvious the god of such people is Satan. There's no way it can be Allah as they claimed.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

I overcome every urge to stoop to your level IJN. You don't worth my mentions. Consider this one a mistake.
is that all
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by gabolanle: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bleep up[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bonapart:
Islam: plague to humanity, problem of the whole world
If you know it's plague, why then did you post the tweet of a Muslim condemning the acts. Don't be such a fool. You're contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by EdiAbali: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

What concerns Muhammad here. You're stupid. What you know very well is that Islam is against all those acts. Why are you being hypocritical.

What concerns Prophet Muhammad with Islamic terrorism? We know how many people Prophet Muhammad slaughtered in the hadit before he met his Waterloo with a Jewish prostitute on bed after taking hard drug for 1round sex, you people claim that she poisoned him.

Osama Bin Laden was a learner compared to your Holiest prophet

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by AbikeDabiri: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

You n your Mohammed are STUPIDER...

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by djevino(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Oboi you go suffer o this scam don Cast na you just dey disturb us.

Better go buy tools Mai teach you loading and spamming

Boss abeg I won learn am... Teach me abeg drop ur whatsapp number
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by perlemo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who told u that dude with the explosive was a Muslim ? Se na only Christian and Muslim de sri Lanka ni ? That dude might even be a Christian self. Who knows.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
EdiAbali:
Sri Lanka is a Muslim country just like Pakistan and Bangladesh,
It's like Northern Nigeria,

You can see that even some women in the church still cover their with hijab like the Muslim for the fear of being attacked by Islamist. Just like Nigerian Christians cover their head to please the Islamic jihadist of northern Nigeria.

This is why I love Chines government, Hindus in India, Israeli government, Buddhist in Myanmar and Trump.

Muslims are terrorists.
I'm not a Christian or a religious person.

It's obvious you're a terrorist and a fool. You forgot that the hijab is just like culture if a thing in the North. Even if their Christians cover their heads it is not for the fear of anybody but because if part of their culture which they can't do without. Except those that have mixed with those in the west or East.

Now you love how Muslims were being killed in Myanmar and every other parts of the world. Now you showed how you're being a terrorist supports those acts. No Muslim Christian or any other religion will supports any of those acts.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
AbikeDabiri:

You n your are STUPIDER...
OK. Thank you. But i prefer you abuse me than my Prophet. May your Creator show you the right path and make you follow it.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by piagetskinner(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Religion of piss and shit

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Coolgent(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
bobolistica:
just to go and Bleep virgins with fish smelling puna,someone will wrap c4 on his belly and blow himself up...

fear anybody who hits his head regularly on the floor.all the shit in his belly runs down to his brains
Wasted sperm
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

What concerns Prophet Muhammad with Islamic terrorism? We know how many people slaughtered in the hadit before he met his Waterloo with a Jewish prostitute on bed after taking hard drug for 1round sex, you people claim that she poisoned him.

Osama Bin Laden was a learner compared to your Holiest prophet
Show me the Hadith O hypocrite. And show me where he slept with her.
May your Creator show you the right way and help you follow it.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by perlemo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are saying thrash of the highest order bro ! Just hold that piehole, cuz u know nothing about Islam. Who are the cuz of whole world unrest? Are they not Christians (USA ). Go find out and stop saying shee......t !

What concerns Prophet Muhammad with Islamic terrorism? We know how many people Prophet Muhammad slaughtered in the hadit before he met his Waterloo with a Jewish prostitute on bed after taking hard drug for 1round sex, you people claim that she poisoned him.

Osama Bin Laden was a learner compared to your Holiest prophet [/quote]
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by saaron(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Evil at it's Peak.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by EdiAbali: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

Fvck the creator and his right way, are you on the right way?

All these I mentioned are in your Hadith but you will pretend it's not there, we know that lying and deceit is allowed in Islam, all thanks to the Taqiyya

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by olajide21: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikem11:

Isis did

Anyone else could have. Any group seeking attention could have, even Boko haram.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by toprealman: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Any religion that encourages harming other people is a very stupid religion.
As in person go carry bomb for him body,waka go one place go blow himself. The thing dey baffle me. Abeg those wey dey preach am come still convince you say reward dey afterlife why them no go do am. If the afterlife dey so sweet. I just dey wonder o.
Why people have failed to see that the most successful countries are those without religion also baffles me.

I shibaraba be Christian, and I be moslem and we preach about love and peace. I no dey go mosque or church. For it takes a bad apple to ruin the whole basket.
Nothing like a stupid religion. Any "religion" supporting such is no religion.... simple.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
saaron:
Evil at it's Peak.
They are devils bro.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

Fvck the creator and his right way, are you on the right way?

All these I mentioned are in your Hadith but you will pretend it's not there, we know that lying and deceit is allowed in Islam, all thanks to the Taqiyya

Alright, you're an atheist. Ok
Show me the hadith bro. Will I still deny it after you show me and I read it by myself? May curse be upon the liars.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by olajide21: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

Kindly leave him with his verbal diarrhea. Did anyone blamed christiandom for the barbaric slaughter of innocent Muslims by a faithful christian? So pleaseeee, stop promoting unease and blame the guilty for their actions....
Your name calling and stereotyping would only make peace farther away.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by saaron(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about?
Yes. Islam is the Anti Christ prophecied about in the books of Ezekiel and Revelation. They are represented by the LION, BEAR, LEOPARD (Figurative) symbolism in the mentioned books above. Islam's number is 666.

Pls try and get the book: Islam In The End Times by
Ellis Skolfield. for information. You will be glad you did.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by yetunsbay(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about ?
educate yourself by grabbing a copy of English translated Al-Qur'an & Islamic teachings book

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by EdiAbali: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
It's obvious you're a terrorist and a fool. You forgot that the hijab is just like culture if a thing in the North. Even if their Christians cover their heads it is not for the fear of anybody but because if part of their culture which they can't do without. Except those that have mixed with those in the west or East.

Now you love how Muslims were being killed in Myanmar and every other parts of the world. Now you showed how you're being a terrorist supports those acts. No Muslim Christian or any other religion will supports any of those acts.

Christians don't cover their heads like the Muslims because they like it, they do it for the fear of being attacked,
Islamic extremists always attack women for not wearing hijab in Muslim dominated areas, covering of hair is the culture of the Middle Eastern people before Muslims make it mandatory and enforce it, olden days Jewish people, Christians also used to cover their hair but not anymore, only Muslims will kill people for that.

I said I like those people for not tolerating advance of Islamic jihadist

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by saaron(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
They are devils bro.
Yes. They are basically the types Jesus Christ was talking about where "Some people will kill and think they are doing God service.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by iamgenius(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
saaron:
Yes. They are basically the types Jesus Christ was talking about where "Some people will kill and think they are doing God service.
They're really working for Satan. Then they attributed themselves to God. I wondered what he'll tell God. Will he say he's working for God? Hell awaits him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.