Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In (1290 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Hello nairalanders!!

I have an issue which i will like you to address!

this girl I've been chatting with for sometime now, we've go along way, we do play a lot and suddenly she blocked me on WhatsApp and Facebook too...
I didn't notice it because I didn't chat her up for like two days...
so she told my friend hat she blocked me that I use vulgar languages at her that am also full of myself..
my friend later told me and he asked me to buy her a special gift and go to apologize!!

is it a good idea or u should just ignore her, I don't want to loose my balls to her...

your candid contribution will be highly helpful...

PS. I wooed her once and she was going along
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Aieboocaar(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
abeg na which kain ball-less idiotic men full this Nigeria bikonu angry

Woman block you for Facebook naim you dey contemplate buying gift to apologize??

I swear you don't deserve the balls you currently posses.

8 Likes

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by SageMK: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
I've a better idea.
Cut your balls and serve it to her on a golden platter.

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
SageMK:
I've a better idea. Cut your balls and serve it to her on a golden platter.
I need a reasonable advice pls!

1 Like

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
ceeroh lilwetdick davidthegeek
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:
Hello nairalanders!!

I have an issue which i will like you to address!

this girl I've been chatting with for sometime now, we've go along way, we do play a lot and suddenly she blocked me on WhatsApp and Facebook too...
I didn't notice it because I didn't chat her up for like two days...
so she told my friend hat she blocked me that I use vulgar languages at her that am also full of myself..
my friend later told me and he asked me to buy her a special gift and go to apologize!!

is it a good idea or u should just ignore her, I don't want to loose my balls to her...

your candid contribution will be highly helpful...

PS. I wooed her once and she was going along
Negroes like you are an embarrassment to men , no game whatsoever....
Can you not see you are being played?
So suddenly she is offended and to appease her she wants you to buy her a gift? That is called being manipulative.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by jawalis(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Buying her gift isn't the problem but the intention. your so called friend needs to be thoroughly screening if he's up to scam you.
why will you beg for acceptance? You are the best version of yourself and don't be reduced by anyone's opinion about you. never beg her to unblock you, move ahead and get other cool ladies and befriend, trust me she'll love to dominate you if you beg
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

So suddenly she is offended and to appease her she wants you to buy her a gift? That is called being manipulative.

No!!
she didn't say anything, my friend told me to buy her a gift!!
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

No!!
How do you know this friend is not part of her plan?
Life is too short to play mind games.
Upgrade as you can see by the many posts on NL there is no shortage of vagina.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

No!!
How do you know this friend is not part of her plan? Or has sinister motives?
Life is too short to have someone play mind games.
She blocked you, move on! You owe her nothing unless of course you fell in love?

1 Like

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
jawalis:
Buying her gift isn't the problem but the intention. your so called friend needs to be thoroughly screening if he's up to scam you.
why will you beg for acceptance? You are the best version of yourself and don't be reduced by anyone's opinion about you. never beg her to unblock you, move ahead and get other cool ladies and befriend, trust me she'll love to dominate you if you beg
the reason why my friend said that was that he was the one that linked me up with her!!

thanks for the advice!!
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

How do you know this friend is not part of her plan? Or has sinister motives?
Life is too short to have someone play mind games.
She blocked you, move on! You owe her nothing unless of course you fell in love?

actually you were correct at your last statement....
yep
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aieboocaar:
abeg na which kain ball-less idiotic men full this Nigeria bikonu angry

Woman block you for Facebook naim you dey contemplate buying gift to apologize??

I swear you don't deserve the balls you currently posses.
easy on the dude bro,the balls he's got in between is actually a borrowed one

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
more advice pls
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Aieboocaar(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

kiss
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Aieboocaar(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
SmellySperm:

easy on the dude bro,the balls he's got in between is actually a borrowed one

nothing wey this persin no go see for this nairaland.... this OP deserve better floging with slippers
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

yep
You fell in love?
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by HeyCorleone(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
You fell in love?
Hey there.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
You fell in love?
yes
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

How do you know this friend is not part of her plan?
Life is too short to play mind games.
Upgrade as you can see by the many posts on NL there is no shortage of vagina.
You are so daft, very daft.
Your relationship advise so full of irrational reasoning.

The young man has told you what happened, you are here making foolish assumptions.
Dont be a Stupid woman /man.

3 Likes

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

yep
What are the vulgar words you used on the lady?
And please, stop taking advise from love Lorn, people who are sexually frustrated and lonely that want others to be like them.
And not every F moniker is a female.

1 Like

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

yes
You will get over it but whatever it is you don’t beg, you don’t want anyone throwing that in your face every time you have have a disagreement.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

The young man has told you what happened, you are here making foolish assumptions.
I don’t engage with those I deem intellectually inferior. Go and find someone else to argue with.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by logan2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
people many for this world sha, my problem is that i dont think twice b4 cutting off my attention from someone,no matter what weve had together, this bros here is looking for some to give undeserved attention undecided ,
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by MissRaine69(f): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Hey there.
S’up
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by HeyCorleone(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
S’up
I'm good.
I like the way you engage in conversations. I sent a mail.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

What are the vulgar words you used on the lady?
And please, stop taking advise from love Lorn, people who are sexually frustrated and lonely that want others to be like them.
And not every F moniker is a female.

I don't even know
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

You will get over it but whatever it is you don’t beg, you don’t want anyone throwing that in your face every time you have have a disagreement.

OOK..
thanks... VC
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
OP has very low esteem

.a gal blocked you on Facebook and whatsapp..and you want to beg her with gifts?..which type of men dey naija sef?...you better delete her number and get reasonable peope
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

OOK..
thanks...
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by HeyCorleone(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Her assumption wasn't far-fetched. We've aeen these things happen. So she's right to make such assumption.

You don't have to insult people to pass across a point. Even the Op wasn't this defensive. It's not a diçk, don't take it too hard.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

I don’t engage with those I deem intellectually inferior. Go and find someone else to argue with.
A mad man will always call others mad.
I didn't expect much, you are daft anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fastest Tips On How To Sleep With Decent Lady On First Date / MY BAD Behavior You Should Learn...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Happened To A Man Who Refused Warning Before Plugging His...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.