Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In (1289 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Her assumption wasn't far-fetched. We've aeen these things happen. So she's right to make such assumption.

You don't have to insult people to pass across a point. Even the Op wasn't this defensive. It's not a diƧk, don't take it too hard.
She/he didnt make it look like an assumption, more like an irrevocable verdict.

That's how brain dead people reason, not giving rooms for accommodation of thoughts if not theirs.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

I don't even know
Okay.
She will still come around and tell you what you did.
If you didn't deem it reasonable enough for her actions, then, you know how to make your dead line and call her to order, if you wish.
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Themhi1: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Okay.
She will still come around and tell you what you did.
If you didn't deem it reasonable enough for her actions, then, you know how to make your dead line and call her to order, if you wish.

I gave up already!!
thanks...
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Preshy561(f): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Themhi1:

I gave up already!!
thanks...
Alright.
Goodluck
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Me wey dey block girls anyhow, as I no even fine at all... OP, don't even try to beg her, she can go to blazes for all we care. Get another reasonable girl.

And as for the vulgar or insulting words she said you used on her, I'm very sure it was sarcasm but her IQ is too low to understand such smart jokes. Dumb people everywhere!!
Re: A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In by BluntBlunt: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Depends on you. What's more important, her or your balls. If you really like her then forget about your balls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help A Poor Student With School Fees Issues!!! / Fastest Tips On How To Sleep With Decent Lady On First Date / DJ Arafat just Called Me , like just now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.