Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. (1121 Views)

Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution / A Critical Issue Here!!! Pls Come In / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi all, Hope y'all are having a great day today...

Okay, there's this occurrence that I wish to share with everyone to get a wider view on it; sincerely it has been bothering me alot and it seems I can't just stop thinking about it.

So, on Sunday (day-before-yesterday), I paid a visit to my babe in their compound. Everybody knows me there and we all are in good terms.
I was going through her photo gallery in her phone (I rarely do this though) while she was using my own phone to watch a movie. Then I came across a picture of her with a very obvious, disgusting make-up (sorry to say @ bolded, it's for emphasis) that looked really bad for my liking. you know those kinda make-ups where a not-too-fair girl's face will be as white as whatever, without even matching the skintone on other body parts.
I called her attention to it and said something like: 'babe, this is bad on you. you're beautiful naturally, i love you that way, not with heavy make-up' and she responded with 'it isn't about you nor for you' almost immediately. I mean that kinda "you no fit drink water drop cup" kind of reply, it happened so fast which clearly tells it is true, or maybe.
She observed my change in countenance and she quickly apologized that she didn't mean it. I later left sha not too long but the atmosphere wasn't friendly anymore. We haven't even spoken since yesterday.

Now the issue is this, I am an introvert and as one, I am very sensitive to little things no matter how feeble it may seem.
and this one here has been making me wanna go crazy, i am just beginning now to be on the look out for loopholes in this relationship and i know that too is trickky cus i'll start friendzoning here gradually.

Now, I don't wantt to end things based on assumptions and I don't also want to loose my guard, you know, I'm just trying to be careful
So comrades in the house please raid the comment sections and advise me on what to do please.
Thanks

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, justwise

1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by apostle96: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
CHB

Confused human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mtcheeew
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
oga make i give am space?
apostle96:
CHB

Confused human being
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
your name though
IgiveLadiesBj:
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Cardealer2021(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
You don marry the girl undecided ? If no allow the girl be nor dey control her life, angry
You get luck say no be benin girl be your girlfriend you for get hot from her
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Moloso(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Calm down bro and study her body language first. She might refer to her female friends cause the love each other with make ups

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Blunttruth: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
Hi all, Hope y'all are having a great day today...

Okay, there's this occurrence that I wish to share with everyone to get a wider view on it; sincerely it has been bothering me alot and it seems I can't just stop thinking about it.

So, on Sunday (day-before-yesterday), I paid a visit to my babe in their compound. Everybody knows me there and we all are in good terms.
I was going through her photo gallery in her phone (I rarely do this though) while she was using my own phone to watch a movie. Then I came across a picture of her with a very obvious, disgusting make-up (sorry to say @ bolded, it's for emphasis) that looked really bad for my liking. you know those kinda make-ups where a not-too-fair girl's face will be as white as whatever, without even matching the skintone on other body parts.
I called her attention to it and said something like: 'babe, this is bad on you. you're beautiful naturally, i love you that way, not with heavy make-up' and she responded with 'it isn't about you nor for you' almost immediately. I mean that kinda "you no fit drink water drop cup" kind of reply, it happened so fast which clearly tells it is true, or maybe.
She observed my change in countenance and she quickly apologized that she didn't mean it. I later left sha not too long but the atmosphere wasn't friendly anymore. We haven't even spoken since yesterday.

Now the issue is this, I am an introvert and as one, I am very sensitive to little things no matter how feeble it may seem.
and this one here has been making me wanna go crazy, i am just beginning now to be on the look out for loopholes in this relationship and i know that too is trickky cus i'll start friendzoning here gradually.

Now, I don't wantt to end things based on assumptions and I don't also want to loose my guard, you know, I'm just trying to be careful
So comrades in the house please raid the comment sections and advise me on what to do please.
Thanks

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, justwise

So what advice are you asking for. Is it that you want to break up with her? If you want to break up ,do it now oga, sharp sharp. You are looking for loophole, you better come out and say the truth, another chic is entering your eye.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blunttruth:

So what advice are you asking for. Is it that you want to break up with her? If you want to break up ,do it now oga, sharp sharp. You are looking for loophole, you better come out and say the truth, another chic is entering your eye.
Not that i want to breakup with her outrightly. And the loopholes i am looking for is to make me know if she is seeing another cock. you know.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Moloso:
Calm down bro and study her body language first. She might refer to her female friends cause the love each other with make ups
this thing dey make me suspect am eeh. I no wan looseguard oo.

no time to waste on a fruitless relationship
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Blunttruth: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
Not that i want to breakup with her outrightly. And the loopholes i am looking for is to make me know if she is seeing another cock. you know.

If she was she won't give you her phone. You really don't need to look. If you are faithful to someone and the person is being deceitful,one day you will catch the person.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blunttruth:

If she was she won't give you her phone. You really don't need to look. If you are faithful to someone and the person is being deceitful,one day you will catch the person.
i wish that 'one day' won't be too late, after wasting time.

thanks anyways
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Blunttruth: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
i wish that 'one day' won't be too late, after wasting time.

thanks anyways
It's not time wasting. It's a process,it's courtship. It is necessary to court.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Conner44: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op your gf put on heavy makeup for another guy and washed it off before you found out. Thank your stars you found out. You see that thing you have with her that you think is a relationship...

cut it
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by bigcee(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
You are a very insecured, toxic and confused human. What nonsense did I just read. So na make up wan end your relationship. You ain't even mature to be in a relationship. Make up oh and not even about cheating. Guy, carry your wahala go jooor undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
bigcee:
You are a very insecured, toxic and confused human. What nonsense did I just read. So na make up wan end your relationship. You ain't even mature to be in a relationship. Make up oh and not even about cheating. Guy, carry your wahala go jooor undecided
Guy. This ain't abt the makeup, i wan't to knw whom it is for, according to her
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Darkerberry: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol bro..
Dont you think she might be as sensitive as you are and her response was just like a natural defense mechanism ..?
She felt attacked that you ridiculed her for what might have looked perfect to her and she only wanted to strike back than to admit or feel DISGUSTED.
#jussayintho
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
One thing I know is that human behaviour is dynamic and unpredictable. Her reaction could only mean one of these two things:

She made a bold claim that the make-up isn't for you. This translates to "There's another guy(s) I'm eying."

Or perhaps, she couldn't take your rejection and ended up saying the wrong thing. She might have been expecting a compliment from you, and getting the reverse shattered her.

What determines if she stays or goes is her character before this very incident. Has she been a good girl? Handle this with wisdom, for she's wise.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:
One thing I know is that human behaviour is dynamic and unpredictable. Her reaction could only mean one of these two things:

She made a bold claim that the make-up isn't for you. This translates to "There's another guy(s) I'm eying."

Or perhaps, she couldn't take your rejection and ended up saying the wrong thing. She might have been expecting a compliment from you, and getting the reverse shattered her.

What determines if she stays or goes is her character before this very incident. Has she been a good girl? Handle this with wisdom, for she's wise.
wow, thanks bro.
generally, she has been on the good side.
or maybe i never notice anything yet.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Darkerberry:
Lol bro..
Dont you think she might be as sensitive as you are and her response was just like a natural defense mechanism ..?
She felt attacked that you ridiculed her for what might have looked perfect to her and she only wanted to strike back than to admit or feel DISGUSTED.
#jussayintho
if she felt ridiculed, she would have said it.
that her response was like a stab at my back

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Savedday: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
Guy. This ain't abt the makeup, i wan't to knw whom it is for, according to her
You are insecure, please stop attaching being introvert to nonsense. The make up isn't for you means it's for her. Does she not matter in the relationship too? Or can she do what she likes because she's with you?

See you looking for loopholes in your relationship because of make up. I pray you find not only Holes but pit and tunnel so you can come here to wail after ruining your relationship yourself. Katikati.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Darkerberry: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
if she felt ridiculed, she would have said it.
that her response was like a stab at my back
So that is enuff to dent Your relationship?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Ahmback(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Darkerberry:

So that is enuff to dent Your relationship?
no wahala. I'll overlook the ish

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by czarr(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
It may be the usual thing girls say "we girls don't do makeup for you guys" it could be that or it could be something more...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Moloso(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
this thing dey make me suspect am eeh. I no wan looseguard oo.

no time to waste on a fruitless relationship

You are right, but make sure you have enough evidence
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by headbasher96(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Oga u will not get any advice here so decide on what u feel is right to do
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. by Darkerberry: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ahmback:
no wahala. I'll overloot the ish
Yh bro.. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. / 7 Inches Of Destruction / It Hurts In The Middle – British Lady Screams As She Tattoos Her P*ssy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.