Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (47332 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Fanbee: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op is indirectly begging for money help. Nairalanders let's contribute and help a frustrated soul

You are so stupid.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Orpe7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Leave them alone oh. First son and mothers seems to have spiritual oath .. there's nothing you can do to separate the two... ask others if you doubt the inseparable relationship existing btw mom n their 1st son

Not in my case o
Me n my malee no see eye to eye
Cus she no dey like hear truth n me dey dish am wella
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my errors!

It happened that my brother get married after impregnating this girl, and six months after the wedding the two parent of the girl died, so it's been my mum taking care of everything and we're fatherless too, the wife is a teacher in secondary school, but my bro Is managing In one hotel.

Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful, always telling you about the weakness of his family, I'm just in my mid twenties with my National diploma awaiting to further my education by June, it's affecting the house, mum don't have time for we other siblings again, any money gotten is given to my brother and his wife, yet he'll come back and appear pitiful again!

Dear friends, please what can I do, it's affecting my mum, she doesn't ware better cloth yet she's a federal worker!

please help a friend!
Guy better take your diploma and get a job so u can save to further ur education. There are so many guys in their mid 20s fending for themselves instead of depending on mumsy

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by oshorstan(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think the woman is milking bros dry, or he plays Virtual in Bet9ja..... He needs to man up to face reality.com
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by vivalavida(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
after snubbing my mentions today you finally responded. Or maybe i don't spell your moniker right. Why the wrong use of emoji angry

See as person pikin fine
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by TourismMan(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Phred1717:
You're angry he's the one sucking your mom rather than you the younger one. The two of need to grow up n stop being pesticide on your poor mother.....Jobless n wortheless fools

Killer. grin
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Oricha79(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shebi na your mother born am?.... make him suck am dry, why she born am without planning.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Mrkumareze(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Orpe7:

Not in my case o
Me n my malee no see eye to eye
Cus she no dey like hear truth n me dey dish am wella

D day pesin go enter your territory na den u go know say malee no dey joke with u
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
When i spotted this thread, i just knew the OP was going to be from the SW...looking at his profile picture confirmed it! The story of his brother impregnating a girl without having a job and "running to mummy" everytime for money at his age spells out everything an average af*nja will definitely do.

If we check very well now, his brother might be one of these well known tribal bigots here on Nairaland like Ijebuwarrior, LordoftheWest, Oluwalesmarter etc.

All they do is come here to chestbeat and run to mummy for owo mi da! grin grin

Empty barrels!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by kalmebad(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Phred1717:
You're angry he's the one sucking your mom rather than you the younger one. The two of need to grow up n stop being pesticide on your poor mother.....Jobless n wortheless fools

Isnt that rather too harsh. We mustn't comment on a post rather than bashing one

My dear i understand your pain. There is little or nothing you can do about it. Mothers and their first sons have un explanable bond.Aside that a caring mother finds it hard to abandon her children in time of their difficulties

Its your brother i blame. He should learn to stand up for himself and understand others need to be trained. He made his mistake..he should live with it
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why not kill him when he is asleep?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by greatermeme: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op is indirectly begging for money help. Nairalanders let's contribute and help a frustrated soul
He never asked for FINANCIAL assistance: He only asked for MORAL assistance! Some people are just damn stupid!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Gramondhigh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
i am disapointed with the Idiot.
Rexology:
Schools should start teaching students how to use 'social' media. Your family and relationship should never be a social media content. Especially your FAMILY.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by omobaba1759: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
YOU NEED TO STAND UP FOR YOUR MUM AND TALK SOME SENSE INTO HER BRAIN
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
i missed you. But truly are you SmellySperm
pls and pls and pls I'm a different person,do i go to the court to announce it so u get it right?

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by formular2002(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
If he can drive (with valid driver's license) and he is in or around Abuja. I might get a job for him. Uber/Taxify things. If he does not mind. All that is required is a viable guarantor. He will leave mumsy alone if he gets busy again
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by fegben(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
The suffering facing many young people in Nigeria today is overwhelming. we pray for a leader that will help us get out of poverty. it's not your brother's fault, please try to be kind to him and end encourage him

3 Likes

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Adegreen(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your brother might be going through alot and it appear to you that his just pretending to collect money from your mother ....people are facing alot of challenges out dere just thank God for what you have...

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eze2000:

OP I have gone through this trend and seen all the answers to you. I'm a frist son too, though i lost my parents too early in life i have other relatives and trust me, the position of a first son carries weight you cannot begin to understand.l

Don't confront your elder brother, as some tell you as that could lead to big trouble if he sees it as disrespect (I don't tolerate that shit and I have 4 fully grown brothers one of whom is a top official in a big organization in Lagos and another is finishing his Ph.D. in London). Take this adive I have quoted above.

Cutting off your bother is not an opinion though. No mother will sit back and watch her first son suffer. Among many things, traditonally, he is her protector in her husband's home not the other sons. He should find a job and be a man

What you're saying doesn't really make sense. I'm a lady, and I can't show any preference to any first son. If I get pregnant, it's still the same 9 months I will carry all my kids so why so much first son, first son emphasis? I think this is more pronounced among Igbos because of inheritance but in my tribe all children inherit properties so why will I pay special attraction to first son, or if I have a senior daughter, I will still look for first son to love more? please it's not all mothers/fathers that show preference, it's very wrong, stop this first son talk especially as you're elderly, your other kids will know and might likely abandon you for your first son.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lilianofentse(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
SmellySperm:

pls and pls and pls I'm a different person,do i go to the court to announce it so u get it right?
you guys type alike hence the suspicion. Sorry
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Hoodbilonia: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
U can call me mummy

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by kroy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please allow your mum to take care of his child. It's the responsibility of every parent to ensure their children have a good life.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
you guys type alike hence the suspicion. Sorry
thanks for understanding
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
kroy:
Please allow your mum to take care of his child. It's the responsibility of every parent to ensure their children have a good life.

To a certain age and not a forever thing . . . . Even the OP is old enough to take care of himself.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Leave them alone oh. First son and mothers seems to have spiritual oath .. there's nothing you can do to separate the two... ask others if you doubt the inseparable relationship existing btw mom n their 1st son

I know this too well.. I can assure you my mum loves my elder brother more than she does my dad.. we all know, so nobody gets angry again.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
LyfeJennings:

!!!!!
ku Oro omo.
Guy, no vex
Your mum is a Superwoman. May she never rfind a reason to cry.
God go lift your pocket self and that of your family members
U can't blame your mum neither can U blame ur brother. It's no one's wish to beg, U know. It takes a lot of courage for a man, a married one at that to beg from his immediate family. Try and sit your brother down. Discuss where and how U can help him if U can. I know U irritated but joooor, ma binu. Na beg I beg U. May U never be in such terrible situation. Aye le o. Life is fuvvvvcking hard. May God be with U

The first son made life hard for himself, his mum and siblings, because ordinary condom his brain could not decipher to use, whenever he was having sex with his gf back then.

Tell a guy to use condom, na lie. Most don't care about their health or unwanted pregnancies , na 2 dive in raw ! deceiving themselves about withdrawal methods.

Really?

I don't pity him, he should have known better.

I only pity the mum who is roped into taking care of a careless son who was thinking with his dick only.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Jowanson: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What you're saying doesn't really make sense. I'm a lady, and I can't show any preference to any first son. If I get pregnant, it's still the same 9 months I will carry all my kids so why so much first son, first son emphasis? I think this is more pronounced among Igbos because of inheritance but in my tribe all children inherit properties so why will I pay special attraction to first son, or if I have a senior daughter, I will still look for first son to love more? please it's not all mothers/fathers that show preference, it's very wrong, stop this first son talk especially as you're elderly, your other kids will know and might likely abandon you for your first son.

Now what makes you think it's predominant in Igbo land? You said something about inheritance... How many Igbo first son's have gotten inheritance from their parents these days? The mother and child bond especially with the first sons is not predominant with the Igbos alone...it's predominant everywhere and it is not tied to any inheritance thing but rather a natural bond. I strongly feel also that this bond is synonymous to most women and not all of them...it is individualistic based and therefore is not tribe based.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by obowunmi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your mother deserves it. She probably forced your brother to get married.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by iTearHerToto: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
after snubbing my mentions today you finally responded. Or maybe i don't spell your moniker right. Why the wrong use of emoji angry
When Spelling my moniker do it with gusto. Make sure you start with a capital letter "I" and the "ToTo" is just the way I typed or that would be a different person you be mentioning.

Plus I'm not SmellySperm. He only wish to be my neighbor. Unfortunately he stays at Agege angry
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lonelygem(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
MiaB:
By the way your headline states he's jobless but your post states otherwise

Enough to know that he has already taken a stand, probably have some hatred for his brother already.. He's simply here to blackmail the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
When Spelling my moniker do it with gusto. Make sure you start with a capital letter "I" and the "ToTo" is just the way I typed or that would be a different person you be mentioning.

Plus I'm not SmellySperm. He only wish to be my neighbor. Unfortunately he stays at Agege angry

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FUNNY CAPTION!

SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAME IN HERE THINKING ITS A CASE OF INCEST. LIKE HIS ELDER BROTHER IS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR MUM.

DON'T LIE.
Iriot embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.