Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (47324 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by iTearHerToto: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=77798874][/quote]Why that moniker bro?? Your sperm smells that awful
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by missyblissy: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
@op please suspend your education for now, go find work and save for your future. Your mum may not listen to you, same as your brother. Just do your part. It is well.

As for your brother, your mum should be reaping her fruits now, not the other way round. He should look for something to do no matter how small abeg than just doing nothing. Its not fair on your mum either.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
The question was asked... are you working? I guess not. The bitter truth is both you and your brother were raised like girls..... not trained to be providers but instead to be dependent. Mid twenties.... waiting to enter university or whatever..... who is going to foot the bill?... is that what is bothering you?...your school fees in jeopardy because of your brother? No father...at your age you should be earning to maintain yourself and supporting your younger siblings. Your elder brother... same thing.... quit his job and depending on mummy. Another man is going to share in his husband duties..... and you are following in his footsteps. Stop bitching and go fend for yourself... that may be the only way your mom eyes will clear and pressure your house husband brother to try to be a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Why that moniker bro?? Your sperm smells that awful
yeah ,did u actually tear her Toto?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lilianofentse(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
When Spelling my moniker do it with gusto. Make sure you start with a capital letter "I" and the "ToTo" is just the way I typed or that would be a different person you be mentioning.

Plus I'm not SmellySperm. He only wish to be my neighbor. Unfortunately he stays at Agege angry
hahaha guess we're frenemies.
Friends-enemies.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by omoadeleye(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:

Mum doesn't want to hear anything!
she kept saying she cannot abandon him being the first born!

So stop complaining and let your mom continue her duty on him
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by franxiz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
@ovop shame no dey catch u
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by iTearHerToto: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
SmellySperm:

yeah ,did u actually tear her Toto?
Your Babe's
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Aplaudez(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks lalastical and the other mods for putting this up on front page! I've learnt a lot from your write up!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by godquality: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op is indirectly begging for money help. Nairalanders let's contribute and help a frustrated soul
Did you deduced this yourself or you got help from some illicit drugs?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by iTearHerToto: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
hahaha guess we're frenemies.
Friends-enemies.
If you say so i won't have a choice. Unfortunately i have got bunch of enemies here already you won't be noticed tongue
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lilianofentse(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If you say so i won't have a choice. Unfortunately i have got bunch of enemies here already you won't be noticed tongue
you troll too much. grin.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Eze2000(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What you're saying doesn't really make sense. I'm a lady, and I can't show any preference to any first son. If I get pregnant, it's still the same 9 months I will carry all my kids so why so much first son, first son emphasis? I think this is more pronounced among Igbos because of inheritance but in my tribe all children inherit properties so why will I pay special attraction to first son, or if I have a senior daughter, I will still look for first son to love more? please it's not all mothers/fathers that show preference, it's very wrong, stop this first son talk especially as you're elderly, your other kids will know and might likely abandon you for your first son.

I make perfect sense but you just don't understand. You see, the law that splits a man's property equally among his kids is fairly new and completely alien to many indigenous tribes in Nigeria. Even till this day igbos and many southern tribes do not recognize such a law. The first son gets it all, always.

When a man dies, everything he is traditionally entitled to passes on to his first son intact. As I am now, I own a big mansion in my village, two cars incuding a 4 runner jeep and plots of land I've not even checked out yet. All inherited without challenge. My only sister, nothing! My 4 younger brother? Well, I have to share my fathers two houses here in Lagos with them, that's the law in the courts but i was wise enough to avoid troble by declaring the house a free zone for them and their families. Basically, they stay contented with a room in their father's house while i stay king of the whole thing.

In all this talk did you hear me mention my father's second wife who is still alive? Nah

In tradition, when a woman is married into a home she will forever remain a stranger in many eyes. Ask Biance Ojukwu if you don't understand. The woman will never get anything or be listened to. It is her first son that is her strength. He is her son, yet her second husband and protector. She is responsible to the people for him and will know no peace if something bad happens to him. When his father is not around, the people will listen to his voice only. This is my position now.

Get married, lady. Have kids. You will learn that the old ways are far from dead and you will learn very quickly.

Again.

please it's not all mothers/fathers that show preference, it's very wrong, stop this first son talk especially as you're elderly, your other kids will know and might likely abandon you for your first son.

You have a point here. But let me tell you some something. Most Igbo and southern families start poor. Do you know how they make it? All the money that family makes is used to train just one person.... the first son! Some end up studdying overseas and then come back to train their younger ones.

Whenever you see a well educated first son and badly educated siblings that is what happened.

Interestingly, there is always love when that first son is wise.

This is life and it is not always nice.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by iTearHerToto: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
you troll too much. grin.
Lol. I'm just a sayer of the unsweetened truth. That's all
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by kinsnazzy: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mom wld keeping him your brother,remember your mom wants the best for him and for you and for others, but you your mom and your elder brother need to have some meeting family one . let's say it was better for him you wldnt be suggesting this things but its the other way round and you want to turn your back .
Pls encourage your mom not to stop giving but she shld balance up things she should take care of herself too because life is hope .
Just my comment .pls no critism.
That the delima man dey see.. If you were a girl you for don marry and no still dey depend of mums money either or you dey do somefin to support yourself you for the contribute your quarter.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eze2000:

I make perfect sense but you just don't understand. You see, the law that splits a man's property equally among his kids is fairly new and completely alien to many indigenous tribes in Nigeria. Even till this day igbos and many southern tribes do not recognize such a law. The first son gets it all, always.

When a man dies, everything he is traditionally entitled to passes on to his first son intact. As I am now, I own a big mansion in my village, two cars incuding a 4 runner jeep and plots of land I've not even checked out yet. All inherited without challenge. My only sister, nothing! My 4 younger brother? Well, I have to share my fathers two houses here in Lagos with them, that's the law in the courts but i was wise enough to avoid troble by declaring the house a free zone for them and their families. Basically, they stay contented with a room in their father's house while i stay king of the whole thing.

In all this talk did you hear me mention my father's second wife who is still alive? Nah

In tradition, when a woman is married into a home she will forever remain a stranger in many eyes. Ask Biance Ojukwu if you don't understand. The woman will never get anything or be listened to. It is her first son that is her strength. He is her son, yet her second husband and protector. She is responsible to the people for him and will know no peace if something bad happens to him. When his father is not around, the people will listen to his voice only. This is my position now.

Get married, lady. Have kids. You will learn that the old ways are far from dead and you will learn very quickly.

Again.

please it's not all mothers/fathers that show preference, it's very wrong, stop this first son talk especially as you're elderly, your other kids will know and might likely abandon you for your first son.

You have a point here. But let me tell you some something. Most Igbo and southern families start poor. Do you know how they make it? All the money that family makes is used to train just one person.... the first son! Some end up studdying overseas and then come back to train their younger ones.

Whenever you see a well educated first son and badly educated siblings that is what happened.

Interestingly, there is always love when that first son is wise.

This is life and it is not always nice.

For sake of annomity I won't mention my tribe but somewhere near you. I was passed down inheritance from one of my grand parent too, I got brodas too. That's why I'm saying not all tribes not all tribes, I'm not the first son or daughter, I'm in between. That's why I'm cautioning here because we were never raised to expect only first son or male kids to inherit things. Families & tribes are different sha, that's why I'm saying don't generalise, maybe if you had said in Igbo land initially I will understand.

PS: I'm educated, I make my own money so why will I depend on my first son's inheritance?(if I'm Igbo) is that why my parents wasted money sending me to school? I think you need to realise that females now work & earn their money unlike before, some are richer than their husband's, some build houses unlike before, it seems you don't notice what is happening, makes me feel you're above 60.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by homesteady(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Leave them alone oh. First son and mothers seems to have spiritual oath .. there's nothing you can do to separate the two... ask others if you doubt the inseparable relationship existing btw mom n their 1st son

True!

Even Cersi said the same about that her useless son - Geoffrey.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Aplaudez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
dustydee:
Are you working?
I'm managing in a secondary school pending the time I'll return for my HND!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Staru1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my errors!

It happened that my brother get married after impregnating this girl, and six months after the wedding the two parent of the girl died, so it's been my mum taking care of everything and we're fatherless too, the wife is a teacher in secondary school, but my bro Is managing In one hotel.

Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful, always telling you about the weakness of his family, I'm just in my mid twenties with my National diploma awaiting to further my education by June, it's affecting the house, mum don't have time for we other siblings again, any money gotten is given to my brother and his wife, yet he'll come back and appear pitiful again!

Dear friends, please what can I do, it's affecting my mum, she doesn't ware better cloth yet she's a federal worker!

please help a friend!

jobless+ latent (hidden) salaries..... Always talking about ur family's weakness which he's d cause, + in much pitiful way.
bro, u too must learn not to depend on ur mum's resources........... school is a not a guarantee of success, help urself & further.......

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Aplaudez(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Phred1717:
You're angry he's the one sucking your mom rather than you the younger one. The two of need to grow up n stop being pesticide on your poor mother.....Jobless n wortheless fools

Thanks a lot bro
for the comment!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
chiommy123:
That's the attitude of only sons. Your mum eyes go soon clear when she looks back and can't see anything she has done for herself and her other children. Her friends maybe the ones encouraging her to do that. Funny enough this type don't even care when their parents are in need even if its not financial very selfish human beings
You are running away FROM UDOKABESTLUV
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by divineappo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
MiaB:
By the way your headline states he's jobless but your post states otherwise
because the energy he used in making this post was fuelled by Deep Hatred for his brother
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by frozen70(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my errors!

It happened that my brother get married after impregnating this girl, and six months after the wedding the two parent of the girl died, so it's been my mum taking care of everything and we're fatherless too, the wife is a teacher in secondary school, but my bro Is managing In one hotel.

Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful, always telling you about the weakness of his family, I'm just in my mid twenties with my National diploma awaiting to further my education by June, it's affecting the house, mum don't have time for we other siblings again, any money gotten is given to my brother and his wife, yet he'll come back and appear pitiful again!

Dear friends, please what can I do, it's affecting my mum, she doesn't ware better cloth yet she's a federal worker!

please help a friend!

Your mum is the one creating more problems for them

She will soon get depressed and tired of aiding with them to continue their irresponsible lives

As for you, learn how to present yourself to be pity full like him until she is done providing for your education

Be smart at this stage because you might be the one loosing if you don't start playing the same exact game him and his wife are playing

Time is running out, act fast

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Eze2000(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

For sake of annomity I won't mention my tribe but somewhere near you. I was passed down inheritance from one of my grand parent too, I got brodas too. That's why I'm saying not all tribes not all tribes, I'm not the first son or daughter, I'm in between. That's why I'm cautioning here because we were never raised to expect only first son or male kids to inherit things. Families & tribes are different sha, that's why I'm saying don't generalise, maybe if you had said in Igbo land initially I will understand.

PS: I'm educated, I make my own money so why will I depend on my first son's inheritance?(if I'm Igbo) is that why my parents wasted money sending me to school? I think you need to realise that females now work & earn their money unlike before, some are richer than their husband's, some build houses unlike before, it seems you don't notice what is happening, makes me feel you're above 60.

I've not even reached my 40th birthday Lol.

A lot of tribes do share the possessions of a man to all his children (I think the Hausa tribe does cos I saw it happen to a friend when I was younger) and then there the issue of a will. I'm betting one of either cases got you that inheritance from your grandparents, by passing your parents. It doesn't work that way in Igboland.

I'm single, never married, currently searching for a working-class lady like you to marry and I certainly have no plans to favor my first son over other kids 100%. I understand mordern ways a lot better than you think if not how will i be selling books on amazon as an author? Oh, by the way that is why I gave so much details about me on a public forum. Most of it is part of my Biography as an author and i know someday someone will want to find out even more.

You seem to have a cool head on your shoulders, something that's so scarce now, which why i am still single (may God help with with a wife this year... Amen). Anyway, no matter how hard you work or how much you save up. If you live a long life it will never do. You will need you kids, and you find out that you first son can be a special belessing to you. He will take care of you by instincet while your other kids will make away with all they can get from you. This is most families usually play out. The first child always takes responsibility by instinct. (this is life, there will always be exceptions to any case, mind you)
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by LyfeJennings(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
victorian:

The first son made life hard for himself, his mum and siblings, because ordinary condom his brain could not decipher to use, whenever he was having sex with his gf back then.

Tell a guy to use condom, na lie. Most don't care about their health or unwanted pregnancies , na 2 dive in raw ! deceiving themselves about withdrawal methods.

Really?

I don't pity him, he should have known better.

I only pity the mum who is roped into taking care of a careless son who was thinking with his dick only.

Easier said than done
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by godofuck231: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Joseunlimited:
Another meme alert
no he meant his cows in daura are getting fatter
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by AtoningBlood(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please leave us your brother. Love him for whom he is. Correct him in love instead.

Don't put your eye on your mummy's money i beg. Leave her alone.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Joseunlimited:
Another meme alert
i don save am
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by All4real2: 3:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Pls if i may ask you. Is there anything we can do to help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.