Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,627 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (86945 Views)

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
I know you're already preparing a sweet testimony for your church members and a fat envelope for your pastor tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen

U people and superstition
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by charlesELIKIBA: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
e nor go pass woman matter grin konji is everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Foodforthought: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Here they come.undecided
People like you add nothing to a meaningful discussion. You don't know anything, yet you don't want to know. Then what are you? Olodo.
Since you suggest we keep religious beliefs out, tell us the reason two birds will fight to death. Give your opinion. You don't know anything, nothing at all. Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by jconsulting(f): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is called Mortal Combat ,your village people is fighting themselves
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Geesaintagape: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
My dear two persons will soon die
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by donnie(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Pigeons fight daily
I don watch dem
Na because of woman and food

They're not pigeons, they're doves. smiley
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen

Who did this to you? In a bid to show case your religion induced ignorance, see what you have done. grin grin
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by chijokz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Religion has nothing to do with this..It's mating season and 2 male birds fought over who'll dominate and mate the female bird.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nwaotu10(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Super story. These birds are not night birds. They're still asleep by 3am.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by kingjudecy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Big lie
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Benekruku(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
That's a Kogi and Benin witch fighting
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by chijokz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
stupidity
Exactly my brother...It's sad that most people on here attribute everything to religion and spiritual occurrences which prevents them from applying common sense and logic to 2 male birds fighting over food or who will mate a female bird.

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Edo state birds
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by NwaliE01: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:
na ur village people come host WWE for ur yard

Great response grin
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Francejaik(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na lie

This is the same bird.

You snapped the back.

And later snapped the front.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Wettoid123: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
And you didn't kill yourself so that you can watch the last fight in the land of the spirits?

Be serious for once!
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by emmyjeff19: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ikorodureporta: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Birds fighting @ night?? Na village ppl joor cheesy
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by greggng: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Babaflenjor post=77791770]Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.[/quo

That's a bad omen. Come for cleansing. Come with one he goat
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by seamanFerrari23: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Loool
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by deavicky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wicked boy u couldn't separate them.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Pidginwhisper: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Foodforthought:

People like you add nothing to a meaningful discussion. You don't know anything, yet you don't want to know. Then what are you? Olodo.
Since you suggest we keep religious beliefs out, tell us the reason two birds will fight to death. Give your opinion. You don't know anything, nothing at all. Olodo.
There's nothing wrong with animals fighting to death. It's not the first and won't be the last. I've seen Chicken fight to death, seen Crocodile fights to death, seen parrots fights to death and seen crabs fight to dead. So you religion fanatics should stop seeing every natural phenomenon as spiritual or village people stuff. There are man Christians out there like myself who refused to be blindfolded by religious leaders who have done more harm to gullible followers like you to read spiritual meaning to every natural occurrence. Open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Chiemeka1: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Maybe, God has given you victory over your village people.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by SarkinYarki: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
OP you are a liar !!! those birds are doves and there is no way they will be awake by 3 am
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by shomutuski(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
maynation:
No way you won't see two Lions fighting with the way that your environment is....

Savage
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by SexynSerious(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pepper soup don land tongue

maynation:
No way you won't see two Lions fighting with the way that your environment is....
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
I tell you of a truth , those birds are humans
shocked
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Savage991: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
okooloyun1:
Your village people just fought to death over your case grin grin

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
GET INTO AGGRESSIVE MID NIGHT PRAYERS AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS AND CANCEL THE SPIRITS OF DEATH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.