Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (86673 Views)

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ChiefSweetus: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen
Pls shut up biko
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by boomssey(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Babaflenjor:
Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.
this one na serious issue o!
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by BrokenCock: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
ozoneymcm:
This birds aren't nocturnal. They can't be active at 3am. Next super story please
wetin u sabi sef? cheesy
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
ovoP:
Goodday nairalanders.

I wanna pls ask for help to pay my fees worth
#37,050.
My exams are to start Wednesday, and I may not be allowed to sit for my exams if I haven't paid before then.

Pls nothing is too small.

Gt-bank

I promise am not a scammer... You can dm me and I'll give you all necessary evidences.
See student wey suppose to be on his reading table dey read comments on nairaland, bro's you sure say you go pass?
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by oyejideogunjumo: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats.two witches dead. More to come
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Smartb121: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
that exacly what i am wating 4, religion leader has brain wash must ppl

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by lavenderjade(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Babaflenjor:
Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.

Both are male. COLLARED DOVE AS PICTURED FIGHT FOR TERRITORY.. IT HAPPEN MOSTLY AT DUSK..
I ONCE HAD A BOOK OF BRITISH AND AFRICAN BIRDS AND I LEARNT ALOT ABT BIRDS
Its notin serious..
Even lions kills cubs just for territory

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ubee(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
It's amazing the extent to which full grown adults would stoop low just to get attention.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Awoleesu(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eiye-Aiye...

For those who know! cool
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Cityguy: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:
na ur village people come host WWE for ur yard
Hahahaha ........baaaadddd guy
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
MisterGrace:

grin I know your type.

Very ugly with long mouth and flat bum.

They always think they have opinion on issues when in the real sense, they are chickens. grin

Why r u wicked grin grin
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by fakati(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Probably you have been praying some fire prayers recently
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by mykelshowz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Find out well na woman cause am
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by tunize(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is dove now.??
very usual for dove to just fight like this and atmost they usually start their by 5 or 6 not middle of the night not to talk of fighting from that time up until 6a.m before dey died. hmmm bro if na normal good.but, if its not normal jst be thankkful and prayerful.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by sewa36447(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
I thank God for your life, God has put confusion in the camp of ur attackers. I claim this deliverance & blessings. Anywhere my attackers gather planning evil against my life and my family, may the Fire of God of Elijah scatter them, IJN Amen. May all their evil plan turn against them IJN Amen. May the Blood of God which he shed on d cross for us protect and save us from any attack of any man or personality IJN Amen
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Talknochip(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
I wish the over 20 pigeons in our roof top can terminate themselves like this. They create annoying sounds with their claws every morning from the moment they see the first sign of day light. Its either they are fighting over a female or a male is trying to woo a female.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:
na ur village people come host WWE for ur yard
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
225 Katakata Street by Centino... If you know, you know.

Lol
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by adedinho(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
ozoneymcm:
This birds aren't nocturnal. They can't be active at 3am. Next super story please

It's like someone doesn't even know the meaning of nocturnal.���
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Orima55: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please pray very well, it has spiritual implication.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nyerhovwo101
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by yusuf2488: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your village people are working be careful bro...
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Abdbravo: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by hyuga(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
ozoneymcm:
Bless you bro. Either they are his village people or its super story
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by jerrymej(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thank God they both didn't survived it....
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
maynation:
No way you won't see two Lions fighting with the way that your environment is....
hmmmm.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Omofranca(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kpomoeater1:
grin

silly twits!
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
They are on a mission to attack

But to God be the glory, they end up attacking themselves
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by infogenius(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
bluefilm:

You call it jobless but that's exactly what national geographic is doing for you.

Tomorrow, you'll still come here and be complaining there are no jobs anywhere in the country.

I pity you.
Pity urself friend.
Check all my posts to confirm ur opinion. I don't make such complaints. Talk another joor
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
@op why do u open this thread in crime section?
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Staru1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Pigeons fight daily I don watch dem Na because of woman and food

woman + food= ( human ) problem only in naija, food+ woman = Human + Birds (Animal -Problem)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.