Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (86669 Views)

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
deavicky:
Wicked boy u couldn't separate them.
You want make them blow am say he dey settle fight? tongue

But OP seriously, you for go settle the fight wink

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Rollitout: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
They are spiritual birds which got involved in the devastating effect of disagreement in their camp
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Awaja(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamJ:
why cant the village people fly their sons and daughters as birds to other countries?
U never hear say African science no de cross over seas .
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by BlackPantherCri: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Babaflenjor:
Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.

It is not hard. If you live in Ibeju Lekki, maybe one bird na Eiye, the other na Aye. They have decided to take their quarrel to another level.

Meanwhile, birds don't fly at night. Just wait to hear if two of your neighbours have suddenly become very sick.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Pintus: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Las Las na woman cause fight

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Foodforthought: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
There's nothing wrong with animals fighting to death. It's not the first and won't be the last. I've seen Chicken fight to death, seen Crocodile fights to death, seen parrots fights to death and seen crabs fight to dead. So you religion fanatics should stop seeing every natural phenomenon as spiritual or village people stuff. There are man Christians out there like myself who refused to be blindfolded by religious leaders who have done more harm to gullible followers like you to read spiritual meaning to every natural occurrence. Open your eyes.
I'm not
Pidginwhisper:
[b]There's nothing wrong with animals fighting to death. It's not the first and won't be the last. I've seen Chicken fight to death, seen Crocodile fights to death, seen parrots fights to death and seen crabs fight to dead. So you religion fanatics should stop seeing every natural phenomenon as spiritual or village people stuff. There are man Christians out there like myself who refused to be blindfolded by religious leaders who have done more harm to gullible followers like you to read spiritual meaning to every natural occurrence. Open your eyes.
I'm not [/b]
Pidginwhisper:
There's nothing wrong with animals fighting to death. It's not the first and won't be the last. I've seen Chicken fight to death, seen Crocodile fights to death, seen parrots fights to death and seen crabs fight to dead. So you religion fanatics should stop seeing every natural phenomenon as spiritual or village people stuff. There are man Christians out there like myself who refused to be blindfolded by religious leaders who have done more harm to gullible followers like you to read spiritual meaning to every natural occurrence. Open your eyes.
I'm not gullible, and neither am I blind. I never judge stuff on face value. As long as the physical remains an extension of the spiritual, every physical engagement is first licensed in the spirit. Trust me I've seen strange things in this life. I'm not a Christian, I'm a son. But I don't expect you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by MisterGrace: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
maynation:
No way you won't see two Lions fighting with the way that your environment is....

Why are you mocking him?

Did you offer him a better environment and he refused?

Stop being silly.

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Must be witches, do all night prayers
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Benekruku(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rollitout:
They are spiritual birds which got involved in the devastating effect of disagreement in their camp

Nollywood movies has finished you.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Emilokoiyawon: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
E no go pass woman matter

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Benekruku(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Must be witches, do all night prayers

Sigh.

See what Nollywood has caused.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by maynation(f): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
MisterGrace:

Why are you mocking him?
Did you offer him a better environment and he refused?
Stop being silly .
Stop being mentally sick. You think a better environment is what he needs?? He needs to tidy up the environment and stop living in that dung-hill.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Cairoboy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Psoul:

Tell ur parents
There is no need of referring him to his parent, do u know the condition of things in his family? Besides he's not referring to you
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

Sigh.
See what Nollywood has caused.
This is Africa, I know what I'm saying
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by D1zion: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
To me I think its not just an ordinary fight. Its a spiritual battle. Cos,for them to take that long hours fighting to death. You need to thank God. Watch & pray always.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Okeyc230: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
End time birds
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Benekruku(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This is Africa, I know what I'm saying

And when same species of bird fight to death in Australia, it's witches too? grin
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Danelo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
I was not disappointed.
Even before I read the post, I was waiting for 2 words....

VILLAGE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nickymezor(f): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Weird
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by MisterGrace: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
maynation:

Stop being mentally sick.
You think a better environment is what he needs??
He needs to tidy up the environment and stop living in that dung-hill.

grin I know your type.

Very ugly with long mouth and flat bum.

They always think they have opinion on issues when in the real sense, they are chickens. grin
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by trumpcoat(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
They are not just birds,looking at the time of fight God make them to disagree till death,if not they have an agenda or target yo meet but God pass them,please thank your God
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Athena4: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
maynation:

Stop being mentally sick.
You think a better environment is what he needs??
He needs to tidy up the environment and stop living in that dung-hill.

Kettle calling pot black.Snap your house now now and show us. Olodo rabata.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:
na ur village people come host WWE for ur yard
i guess the match was a TLC match ...tables, ladders and chair
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Tallesty1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wettoid123:

Be serious for once!
Nope, I don't want to suffer serioustoisis
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Dimejimichael(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
imagine this rubbish they make front page
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Baroba(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen

Two male birds likely fighting for territorial space has nothing to with his life been saved, this is nature playing out as God designed it, please let stop all this superstitious bullcrap.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by dnawah(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Babaflenjor:
Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.
thank GOD for ur life o!u for no wake up,it a disagreement between too winsh.the one that will take on u first.may be more are coming.pray the same prayers u prayed last night.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by OyinO: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Watch NAT GEO WILD they won't watch, now they are attributing this natural occurrence to village people and witchcraft. The retarded minds of Nollywood brainwashing at work.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Baroba(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
OyinO:
Watch NAT GEO WILD they won't watch, now they are attributing this natural occurrence to village people and witchcraft. The retarded minds of Nollywood brainwashing at work.

Sound it abeg!! Claps

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by lesson44: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na die dey hungry them.
Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by fortunechy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Just go n do Thanksgiving in the church.... God has fought ur battle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.