Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (22295 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
cyprus000:

my assertion is based on what is obtainable on the average. if you had perused my post carefully, you would've seen where I said "average naija lady." that is to say; there are others with divergent proclivity in Nigeria, same with the west(humans are engineered that way).

what I mean is; it's quintessentially a waving standard here in Nigeria.
Well there's much more poverty and less opportunities here so you can't really blame the women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by cyprus000: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Well there's much more poverty and less opportunities here so you can't really blame the women.
bro!

all i can say is that; there's no excuse for self-indignity nor is it tenable by any standard, except you approbate venality, which I don't want to imagine.

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2019
Really hope others can learn. grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Really hope others can learn. grin
Really hope they are learning . grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
... continued

There is a time for everything. Common sense says that, as a man, you should build yourself first and when you are okay, you can settle down in marriage. Hollywood love stories will dictate that love and relationships are okay even when you are 13. What misplacement of priority! At a very young age when you should building yourself, the search for "the one" with whom you will spend the rest of your life with is unnecessary, overrated and overly romanticised. It's a stupid fad.

The reason why true love and true friendship exist only in movies and novels is because in fantasy land, it is easy to write and think away challenges and you can orchestrate events to be convenient and have a happy ending. In real life, you can't do that. Love and friendship are easy during childhood and teenage periods because challenges are not there yet and mummy and daddy are taking care of everyone. When life starts happening, you will see that it's everyman for himself. Life is not easy. Some would have cried "but he was my friend and I did a lot for him. Why did he betray me?" or "after all I did for her, how could girlfriend abandon me when I needed her support?" what is happening? Life has happened. If you don't know these things, you will be played like a fool and you might lose a lot. If you know, you know.

You won't miss anything if you spend your teenage years and early twenties building up yourself and you marry later. So forget girls and work on yourself. Anytime you are ready to marry, there will always girls that are available. Stop wasting your fresh years on one girl that won't even be there when you go broke. Is it written anywhere that you must be in a relationship in your teenage years and early twenties?

Young boys, build yourself. Wake up.
check the attached photo I screen grabbed from ur topics below.
I've had this issues and I'm guilty as my conscience is blaming me heavily.
Can I share it with u?
Check the screenshot below
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
check the attached photo I screen grabbed from ur topics below.
I've had this issues and I'm guilty as my conscience is blaming me heavily.
Can I share it with u?
Check the screenshot below
Where is the screenshot?
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Where is the screenshot?
I screen shoot the wrong one kindly wait.
My browser is giving me issues
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I screen shoot the wrong one kindly wait.
My browser is giving me issues
Okay.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39 alright this is it

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Martinez39 alright this is it
Every man has made mistakes in the past. The most important thing is that you learn from them. Mistakes like these are the reasons why ubunja, myself, lukui, harddon and the likes are spreading the red pill gospel. Are you still doing any of these now?

6 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Every man has made mistakes in the past. The most important thing is that you learn from them. Mistakes like these are the reasons why ubunja, myself, lukui, harddon and the likes are spreading the red pill gospel. Are you still doing any of these now?
just yesterday bro and the amount I gave out shows I've been manipulated and even with that there was no sort of appreciation from the beneficiary gosh can't share it here cos it's so sensitive and she or her friend may come across it since nairaland is now an open site.
I'll mail u later for u to gimme ur advise
Ubunja I need ur help pls save a soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
just yesterday bro and the amount I gave out shows I've been manipulated and even with that there was no sort of appreciation from the beneficiary gosh can't share it here cos it's so sensitive and she or her friend may come across it since nairaland is now an open site.
I'll mail u later for u to gimme ur advise
Send me your number and I will WhatsApp you immediately. We need to discuss at length. You must take the redpill. smiley

When you are ready.

7 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Send me your number and I will WhatsApp you immediately. We need to discuss at length. You must take the redpill. smiley

When you are ready.
cool
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead, I have reached out to you on WhatsApp. I await your reply.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by iykeklef(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
martinez please ur facebook please... u are a real man, please drop ur fb user name
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by kurupt1: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
cyprus000:

my assertion is based on what is obtainable on the average. if you had perused my post carefully, you would've seen where I said "average naija lady." that is to say; there are others with divergent proclivity in Nigeria, same with the west(humans are engineered that way).

what I mean is; it's quintessentially a waving standard here in Nigeria.
Bros easy with the big Grammar,na on top woman head u dey speak all these big Grammar?

6 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
iykeklef:
martinez please ur facebook please... u are a real man, please drop ur fb user name
I don't have a Facebook account. Due to my studies, Nairaland, Google and YouTube are my only stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by iykeklef(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
ok give me ur youtube and gmail na or even whatsap num
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
iykeklef:
ok give me ur youtube and gmail na or even whatsap num
Why do you need these things? Drop your number and I will WhatsApp you tomorrow.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Lamanii22(f): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Suddenly boys become the victim... And you lots have been deceiving girls from way back... Making them lose their virginity all cause y'all wanna get laid... SMH

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by MedicH: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:
Suddenly boys become the victim... And you lots have been deceiving girls from way back... Making them lose their virginity all cause y'all wanna get laid... SMH

Lie. They want iPhone. I have an appointment tomorrow self. She wan buy my iPhone x but only has 100k from olosho business. She intends to make the rest up by... Lol by the time we're done she go explain to me how 100k plus 20mins sex equal iPhone x

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by irumole1975: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
MedicH:

Lie. They want iPhone. I have an appointment tomorrow self. She wan buy my iPhone x but only has 100k from olosho business. She intends to make the rest up by... Lol by the time we're done she go explain to me how 100k plus 20mins sex equal iPhone x

You're a real nigga bro. God bless the kingdom
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Why is it that people always fail to learn? grin Why is it that boys don't always think properly when it comes to this thing called love? Let me tell you something, romance, sex and getting into a relationship are overrated. They are not bad but they are overrated.

Seriously, when growing up, boys are usually brainwashed by society through the media and romance novels that love exists and it's a must have. Boys fall for this brainwashing and project this ideal called love on girls. Boys love ideally. Girls don't fall for this brainwashing because they know, by their nature, that they are not messing around with a broke man therefore the love the media is portraying can't be true. Nothing like "for better for worse" with girls as long as a higher bidder is available.

The result of this is that in the field of relationships, boys become the fools and make themselves available to the manipulation of girls. Boy are drunk on an illusion called love while girls are realistic from day one. In a university for example, what do most broke and struggling girls do? They, in addition to other hustles, enter a relationship with one mumu and they cunningly heap their financial burdens on the mumu. "please I have a problem. I am stranded and I need a phone. Just give me part of money and I will complete the remaining" this simply means "I want you to singlehandedly get me a new phone." Most of these boys do not know that their princess is hopping from one dick to the other gathering money and at the end of the day, they will go to the highest bidder.

One thing boys must realise is that, just like true friendship, true love doesn't exist. Girls will only love you on two conditions: 1) you have plenty money to spend on them, 2) you show a great potential to acquire plenty money in the nearest future(this is why, in many universities, medical students have the most attention from girls compared to students of "lesser" courses, this why talented soccer youngsters get the attention of girls). If these two things are lacking, no girl will want to spend her life with you no matter how handsome or morally upright you are. Am I saying that girls should marry broke boys? No! All I am saying is that boys should realise that they are not in the equation of anything except when they can provide. All your sacrifices for her in the past mean nothing if you are broke. If you know, you know.

Even if you saw her through school and gave out one of your kidneys to save her life, she will still leave when you don't have money and you show no potential to acquire plenty cash anytime soon. So boys should stop this thing called love and relationship and focus on building and establishing themselves. When you have made it, you can pick a wife. Girls plenty. Don't look for the one that loves you, look for the one that can be a good mother and wife. You have not missed anything if you didn't date in your teenage years and early twenties so spend your vibrant years building up yourself, working on yourself and financially establishing yourself instead of finding one entitled princess and spending on her in the name of a relationship. True love doesn't exist. Sex, romance and getting into a relationship are overrated. Nothing dey there.

... to be continued.

Indeed disgusting it is for a girl to ask a guy for money ...I don't know where the entitlement mentally came from...like how can you depend on a fellow human like you for money? This is why gals have lost their respect in guys eyes....if you need money,work ,or ask your parents...
Most ladies see it as repayment for wifey duties like cleaning his house,cooking and sex...that is why I advocate both genders should be responsible for themselves financially,domestic wise et Al ..so they don't feel they owe someone a dime.....
Stereotype also contribute to this entitlement mentally from ladies,the society has made Man the sole provider. Let's get rid of all stereotype so humans can be responsible for themselves and free

4 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by drmikeadams(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:

When you are ready.
grin grin am always happy each time à brother man is liberated from d manipulations of these bitches grin

Some guys buy indomie and fanta for toto
While some guys pay house rent for toto grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by drmikeadams(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin i dont usually blame girls,i blame guys who decided to turn themselves to ATM

Boy pay girl school fee
Boy buy iphone 15 for birthday
Boy place girl on monthly allowance

8 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin i dont usually blame girls,i blame guys who decided to turn themselves to ATM

Boy pay girl school fee
Boy buy iphone 15 for birthday
Boy place girl on monthly allowance

I blame the boys too. I always tell people that those who are ever ready to take advantage of others will always exist but its up to one to have sense, set their boundaries, and drop some spine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin am always happy each time à brother man is liberated from d manipulations of these bitches grin

Some guys buy indomie and fanta for toto
While some guys pay house rent for toto grin
me I surrender my monthly upkeep give am then come settle her accommodation for school, dey subscribe her phone every month only for me to realize that the idiot friend zone me, common hug I no even receive.
The juju don dey clear for my eye small small

4 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by drmikeadams(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
me I surrender my monthly upkeep give am then come settle her accommodation for school, dey subscribe her phone every month only for me to realize that the idiot friend zone me, common hug I no even receive.
The juju don dey clear for my eye small small
grin grin. The juju supose don clear full time grin not small small my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. The juju supose don clear full time grin not small small my brother
the bastard go tell person say me and am no get anything in common asides from just friends wey dey motivate each other.
She come upload her sweetheart boy put for her profile na then I realize say Ive been scammed.
The thing still dey vez me if no be say I maintain my cool na gun I for Carry chase them.
But make e be sha.
Dating a girl in the university is a pure sham

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by MrHistorian: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Do we have guyz (age 18- 24) who aren't aware of these facts Martinez39 has laid out? Mehn, I thank my stars I am lucky. tongue

One thing I know for a fact is that soon Marriage will become unexciting to people. The institution is soo faulty and it puts men at a glaring disadvantage.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrHistorian:
Do we have guyz (age 18- 24) who aren't aware of these facts Martinez39 has laid out? Mehn, I thank my stars I am lucky. tongue

One thing I know for a fact is that soon Marriage will become unexciting to people. The institution is soo faulty and it puts men at a glaring disadvantage.

Buying into the idea of romantic love, marriage, and the security and sanctity of marriage is not to men's advantage. There are far better options.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.