Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (22294 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

Lol...we need to always put ladies like her in their place, they can’t keep bashing men either sarcastically or realistically...she needs to accept that Alpha males exist and there is nothing she or Any other lady can do about it..simple!
The bimbo has started the cheap and common shaming insinuating that I am red pill because I have been unable to get women. grin I won't respond to her as promised instead I will laugh at her stupidity from a distance. I can't make unproductive and worthless bimbos relevant or waste my attention and time on them. I will prefer you cease replying her tho. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

Madame, it’s better to keep quiet than to prove to this faceless community that you’re indeed a very silly person...let me shock you that my sex life and relationship (which is none of your business) is very very enviable...I don’t rub the name Alpha in peoples face but people see it in me, I don’t have to announce that I’m an Alpha...quote where I mentioned that I’m an Alpha earlier(it doesn’t exist)..instead of wasting your energy arguing a discussion that you’ve lost on all grounds already, invest the time and energy in improving your mind and IQ, it’s obviously low, which results to your lame state of mind and response to my mentions...I don’t pray for my enemy to date someone like you sef...best thing is to stop replying my mentions cos I will always give you a deserving reply each time you show your level of reasoning...Read, develop yourself and expand your mind and you’ll see that you’ve been making a fool of yourself all this while..

This is how a dumb lady behaves, they will come up with insults when they’ve lost track of a conversation or when they’re not making sense so as to throw the other party off as well but I’m telling you it won’t work on me...the bottom line is you need to seek knowledge and grow your state of mind!

Hahahahahaaaaa.... E pain am!
All this epistle just to prove a dead point? SMH.
Your own "sissy nene " no get part 2.

You sound really pained. Like youve been looking for an opportunity to unleash and transfer aggression prolly from a failed relationship you're claiming to have. I know your type. After taking foolish decisions, you come here looking for who to vent anger on.
Biko nor be me do you o. This one you confessed that you crawled out from your silence mode where your girl dumped and left you dumbfounded since, just to attack me, hmmm. I dodge it o! I'm not the cause of your pain, so free me abeg!
Do me a favor and crawl back into your hole. Biko kikikikikikiiiiiii
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayooothniel .woman wrapper, mention me again grin.
I like to see how pained a man can be after getting their ass dumped by us cos the others usually cry in their closet so we dont get to see them.

So keep em coming. At least I'll use it as a guide to know how my ex is feeling right now. Oya reflect reflect reflect kikikikikikiiiii...shameless Sissy like you.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayooothniel

Ah ah.... This one its taking too long, e be like say na two pages you want send this time around hshahahaaaaa...

Ok. Anytime you finish, send and copy the whole world. Let them come and sympathize with you.

I wanted to call you bobrisky but I realized he's better than you cos he doesn't have the time to sit down typing epistles just to exchange banters with a lady. And he's rich, so doesn't make noise with epistles as you. He's money and talent speaks for him.
Go Get a life!
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Diligentnigga(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
The bimbo has started the cheap and common shaming insinuating that I am red pill because I have been unable to get women. grin I won't respond to her as promised instead I will laugh at her stupidity from a distance. I can't make unproductive and worthless bimbos relevant or waste my attention and time on them. I will prefer you cease replying her tho. grin grin grin

I swear u and ayoothniel dey f'up why una dey reply the bitch..i know ladies like her,,have dealt with many of them in time past,,they've got nothing to offer except spilling thrash and talking less of a man
Dont u know the more you guys reply the bitch or even talk about her,, the more she feel shes important.. In yoruba "wan ma n da won nu ni" you don't reply them.. Let her be mesmerizing in her stupidity and be feeling shes passing a point there are many ladies like her out there,, you dont give a hoot about them,, jjst nyash dem and throw dem for dustbin dassol
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Diligentnigga:

I swear u and ayoothniel dey f'up why una dey reply the bitch..i know ladies like her,,have dealt with many of them in time past,,they've got nothing to offer except spilling thrash and talking less of a man
Dont u know the more you guys reply the bitch or even talk about her,, the more she feel shes important.. In yoruba "wan ma n da won nu ni" you don't reply them.. Let her be mesmerizing in her stupidity and be feeling shes passing a point there are many ladies like her out there,, you dont give a hoot about them,, jjst nyash dem and throw dem for dustbin dassol
I only replied her twice. When I replied her second time, I told her I would never reply her again and I did just that. Ideally, I should have completely ignored her but I had her time. The other guy shouldn't have spent too much time on her. These girls are only good for fùcking and dumping. I have left her to rot in her stupidity and I believe ayooothñiel is doing the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Ayooothniel

Ah ah.... This one its taking too long, e be like say na two pages you want send this time around hshahahaaaaa...

Ok. Anytime you finish, send and copy the whole world. Let them come and sympathize with you.

I wanted to call you bobrisky but I realized he's better than you cos he doesn't have the time to sit down typing epistles just to exchange banters with a lady. And he's rich, so doesn't make noise with epistles as you. He's money and talent speaks for him.
Go Get a life!
I’m replying against the other guys wishes cos I don’t answer to nobody, I can choose to do whatever I want and to the lady, I’m replying late cos I’ve been in a meeting...back to your actual charade..I have women in my life that I have compassion for and let say “love” but that doesn’t change who you are..why are you saying I had a failed relationship or something because I’m calling you out on your bullish?t..Madame you need to grow mentally, your current state of mind is alarming, I can’t imagine the caliber of guys you’ve been Around for you to be this low...you need to understand that there is something called level in life and some guys are Alphas while some are not simple!..the fact that you’ve been with non-alphas all your life doesn’t mean you should not accept..be humble and learn then you’ll experience growth and your mentality will change and you’ll attract an Alpha male into your life and you’ll probably create a thread that says “I met an Alpha male”..cos it is only non alphas that just want to bed that you’re capable of attracting with your current state of mind..Just like someone who has never been to DUBAI but such person is used to Lagos life, the person will claim to be “choppping life” But once the person visits DUBAI, views will change..once again, feed your intellects and you’ll see Alpha males come into your life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Still as relevant as ever. sad

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Yoighaman(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2020
cyprus000:
I've never had a girlfriend nor even found it necessary, and my ggz consider me weird. this is not to say I'm a neophyte in the game; heck, I can't count the plethora of galz I've flowed, only for my interest to douse subsequently cos I don't want to hurt anyone with my stolidity toward romance.

I've got a projection for my future, and I'm yet to achieve it; thus, can't waste effort on triviality on the most abused term called love.
the truth is that; the present mentality of an average Nigerian woman, is pernicious to the progress of one seeking to establish himself(a poisoning discrepancy between them and their European counterparts). I'm not saying it to disparage them, but it's simply the palpable truth.
they present themselves as liability to be serviced by the highest bidder and it's a pitiable situation, an ignominious one at that.

Nice post but I love your use of words the most... cheers.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Dnonny14(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
mibrims:

Treat a lady bad she will stay hoping u change but treat her right she will stay waiting to explode and mess you up... I will only marry for one reason PROPAGATION.. dating is jst fun, don’t take it too serious. B4 i date you now you must have a job
. grin grin priority set...

Really,she must have something upstairs.

Unfortunately,most of them have nothing to offer, but,to open leg-which is in their wildest imagination,it's their greatest asset,which simps regard as d greatest thing a girl can offer him.it takes a real man to look out for other quality in a woman than giving him sex.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by zagorakis(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2020
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Fredoh(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
MedicH:

Lie. They want iPhone. I have an appointment tomorrow self. She wan buy my iPhone x but only has 100k from olosho business. She intends to make the rest up by... Lol by the time we're done she go explain to me how 100k plus 20mins sex equal iPhone x

Hahaha
This nigga ain't joking.
Life is a jungle I swear!
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Fredoh(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2020

Indeed disgusting it is for a girl to ask a guy for money ...I don't know where the entitlement mentally came from...like how can you depend on a fellow human like you for money? This is why gals have lost their respect in guys eyes....if you need money,work ,or ask your parents...
Most ladies see it as repayment for wifey duties like cleaning his house,cooking and sex...that is why I advocate both genders should be responsible for themselves financially,domestic wise et Al ..so they don't feel they owe someone a dime.....
Stereotype also contribute to this entitlement mentally from ladies,the society has made Man the sole provider. Let's get rid of all stereotype so humans can be responsible for themselves and free

Well said bro.
Simply put!
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Fredoh(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2020
Martinez39:
I know that those who invest more in a relationship are hurt the most during a break up. I also know that women don't really care about the sacrifices you made for them in the past (however great) as they would ready dump you for a higher bidder. However, what I don't understand is that when a girl wants to leave a relationship after establishing a firm grip on a higher bidder, instead of leaving as politely and quickly as possible, many deride/mock/insult you, rub it in your face, and snub you even though there were no enmity from you throughout the relationship.

Usually when a guy and a female are friends, the moment a situation puts her above the guy's status or hard times put the guy below her status, there is this snubbish and rude attitude the girl gives the guy. This is applicable to most women. This is also applicable to many husband-wife relationship. It's just to tell you that women have heart as cold as Russian snow. Ubunja must have observed all these like I did and he might, as usual, shed some light as to WHY. grin

True talk.
They don't invest much in a relationship so exit is always easy.
They are always for the higher bidders.

They don't fucking care how you feel.
The fact that they want you humiliated before leaving for the higher bidder makes me question wether they actually really loved you in the first place or are pretending all along.

Truth is when you don't invest in a relationship just like women, when a richer or finer girl comes around etc.
It becomes easier to be care free even as a man.

Common mhen this is chess not chuckles, sense must be applied!
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2020
Op your are right am not disputing that
Infact 100% right
But na still broke men dey yarn all those things
Removed $50,000 from $3M and you will see you won't have the feelings
Op let's pray make God make we nigga rich and okay jare sad

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by JayJayGee: 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39:
Why is it that people always fail to learn? grin Why is it that boys don't always think properly when it comes to this thing called love? Let me tell you something, romance, sex and getting into a relationship are overrated. They are not bad but they are overrated.

... to be continued.

Thanks for this bro, I really needed to see this
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Brunicekid(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2020
OK....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.