Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (22293 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Lightangel65: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

no offense but are you even attracted to women?

Is there a problem with that, not every man is foolish to be attracted to a woman
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by emmaodet: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Martinez39:
This is how many girls are. They have the option of breaking a relationship politely but they will, of their own accord, deride you, snub you and rub it in your face. The same applies if you approach her as a relatively lower earner or you were her friend and hard times put you at a social status below hers. Even the ones you related well with in the past and you were helpful to, the same thing. It just goes to tell you that they are cold at heart. All these I observed from people's experiences. Maybe ubunja can explain why this is so to you better. grin

I think the problem is that we men really love more than women.
Women hardly invest anything tangible in a relationship so that they can move on as fast as possible when the situation arise.
Let us look it this way - i work in the offshore industry and noticed one thing about big companies in nigeria. Big companies like Total hardly have any tangible asset in nigeria so that they can easily move on incase of war, crisis, unfavorable govt. policies, labour uniin wahala for salary increment, community wahala etc.
Most of there facilities were outsourced to other companies to bear the risks incase kasala burst.
It is the companies with Men mentality of investing that are always really bleeped - the have large and tangible investments in nigeria, lands, buildings, cars, rigs, ships etc they get bleeped by policies and can't really manoeuvre unlike Total without any rig, ships etc to there name.
Bottom line - don't invest much in a relationship as a guy and before entering any relationship, pls have your Exit Strategy just like in business when the shit hits the fan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2019
emmaodet:

I think the problem is that we men really love more than women.
Women hardly invest anything tangible in a relationship so that they can move on as fast as possible when the situation arise.
Let us look it this way - i work in the offshore industry and noticed one thing about big companies in nigeria. Big companies like Total hardly have any tangible asset in nigeria so that they can easily move on incase of war, crisis, unfavorable govt. policies, labour uniin wahala for salary increment, community wahala etc.
Most of there facilities were outsourced to other companies to bear the risks incase kasala burst.
It is the companies with Men mentality of investing that are always really bleeped - the have large and tangible investments in nigeria, lands, buildings, cars, rigs, ships etc they get bleeped by policies and can't really manoeuvre unlike Total without any rig, ships etc to there name.
Bottom line - don't invest much in a relationship as a guy and before entering any relationship, pls have your Exit Strategy just like in business when the shit hits the fan.
I know that those who invest more in a relationship are hurt the most during a break up. I also know that women don't really care about the sacrifices you made for them in the past (however great) as they would ready dump you for a higher bidder. However, what I don't understand is that when a girl wants to leave a relationship after establishing a firm grip on a higher bidder, instead of leaving as politely and quickly as possible, many deride/mock/insult you, rub it in your face, and snub you even though there were no enmity from you throughout the relationship.

Usually when a guy and a female are friends, the moment a situation puts her above the guy's status or hard times put the guy below her status, there is this snubbish and rude attitude the girl gives the guy. This is applicable to most women. This is also applicable to many husband-wife relationship. It's just to tell you that women have heart as cold as Russian snow. Ubunja must have observed all these like I did and he might, as usual, shed some light as to WHY. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by ubunja(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Martinez39:
I know that those who invest more in a relationship are hurt the most during a break up. I also know that women don't really care about the sacrifices you made for them in the past (however great) as they would ready dump you for a higher bidder. However, what I don't understand is that when a girl wants to leave a relationship after establishing a firm grip on a higher bidder, instead of leaving as politely and quickly as possible, many deride/mock/insult you, rub it in your face, and snub you even though there were no enmity from you throughout the relationship.

Usually when a guy and a female are friends, the moment a situation puts her above the guy's status or hard times put the guy below her status, there is this snubbish and rude attitude the girl gives the guy. This is applicable to most women. This is also applicable to many husband-wife relationship. It's just to tell you that women have heart as cold as Russian snow. Ubunja must have observed all these like I did and he might, as usual, shed some light as to WHY. grin
coach Gregg Adams on YouTube did a video on this topic. Women are really cold hearted mofos. The video is called "Her heart heart is as cold as a the Russian winter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHUZy23j3i8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Omar09(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:

Is there a problem with that, not every man is foolish to be attracted to a woman

I think MrBrownJay1 is referring to the fact he sounds like a nerd. My thoughts tho.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by irumole1975: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Martinez39:

@martinez39, you're a very intelligent guy who fears nothing. even in the midst of hatred and criticism, you'll still say the Truth just like a guy named ubunja here. I salute your smartness
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by irumole1975: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Martinez39:

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Still as relevant as ever. wink

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2020
mikejj:
Those two up there spitting up and dan..go get a room pls and help your self...

Roflol ..this really got me.... No be small hehehehe... Nairaland ehn? grin hehehe. Abeg its too early before theyll say laughing jackass done start. lipsrsealed
Buhahahaha... The meme gan...

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Men are naturally like that including you op. If we check now, we find out one small girl is slapping your head every morning to collect her dues. Stop wasting your time and energy cos we got you guy in our palms like ki lo de!

If Adam, your ancestor, could give up the life of mankind just because of Eve (a woman) who are you not to succumb?

Write against girls till eternity, men will still be falling mugu to us. Na so e don be from time immemorial.

See how some tough men fell mugu to women and were brought low eg
Abacha that shook a whole country fell in the hands of a woman.
Anini, a notorious and dreaded guy, fell mugu to a woman and several others like that. So who are you Small boys? Just one lick of your ear, you don go.. grin

Akikor 21st century ki na kor iya. Ko le werk. Ask your bothers to tell you the truth.
We gat you guys anytime, anyday. cool

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by I888(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
chris31:
During secondary school days i thought that the love i read in the novels & watches in Nollywood exist in Nigeria
The way my eyes take clear i no even no
Most naija girls are very greedy & cunny so i have find the best format to deal with them now
I can't not come & kill myself
na d same school me and u go grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Froshloaded: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Men are naturally like that including you op. If we check now, we find out one small girl is slapping your head every morning to collect her dues. Stop wasting your time and energy cos we got you guy in our palms like ki lo de!

If Adam, your ancestor, could give up the life of mankind just because of Eve (a woman) who are you not to succumb?

Write against girls till eternity, men will still be falling mugu to us. Na so e don be from time immemorial.

Anini, a notorious and dreaded guy, fell mugu to a woman and several others like that. So who are you Small boys? Just one lick of your ear, you don go.. grin

Akikor 21st century ki na kor iya. Ko le werk. Ask your bothers to tell you the truth.
Ah!
Oja mi ni Ara je grin grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ah!
Oja mi ni Ara je grin grin

Please o..I only understand the peripherals o hehehe... This one you just spoke is your ibile language.
Ja mi si now. grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Froshloaded: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Please o..I only understand the peripherals o hehehe... This one you just spoke is your ibile language.
Ja mi si now. grin
O gbiyanju die ninu Yoruba oo wink
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by I888(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
cyprus000:

yea, tho not in the concupiscent form enshrined as norm.
In all probity, my disposition to them can be aptly deemed infinitesimal, but I'm of the opine that it's transient, and galz with the aforementioned mentality, can never be the once I'll have anything with. I'd rather die single.

simple as ABC according to my momcheesy
" I am of the opinion" not I am of the opine

It's ones and not once.

You should learn how to use one word after another. Being verbose does not mean you should mix words that shouldn't go together in a sentence.

I thought your kind had left Nigeria. I am sure the Englishman would be laughing at your use of words. Too many clashes, bro. Tone it down.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

O gbiyanju die ninu Yoruba oo wink

Mo kuku n try.

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Froshloaded: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Mo kuku n try.
Mo kon smile ni bibayi ni o
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mo kon smile ni bibayi ni o

Yeah? Heheheee.

I mentioned I was born and brought up in Ikoyi and my primary and secondary school were dominated by isale Eko girls who spoke Yoruba then. But where I live in Ikoyi, no Yoruba. So I learnt it in school.

I even did yoruba in secondary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
This is strawmanning. There is no such girl in my life. I don't blame you for being so confident that I am a girl's toy or fool offline since you are probably used to dealing with weak simps that call themselves men. Probably these weak simps will claim they are alphas (like most men do) in front of you ladies only to be later manipulated and easily smitten by you ladies so you think every red pill/alpha guy on nairaland is bluffing. Sorry, I am not that kind of guy. Not every man is slave of pussy.

Adam is a fictional character. He never existed. I am not like Adam. You have to realise that not all men are slaves of pùssy and a woman's sexiness and I am such person. Who pùssy epp? grin

There will always be weak men in every generation. Only weak men fall mugu for women

The men you listed does not represent the redpill/alpha men that I know. Your arrogance and overconfidence in the power of a woman's pùssy over men is out of this world and I guess it's because all men you have encountered in your life a simps, some of whom claim to tough/alpha men so you think I and my folks on this forum are like that. Sorry, I am not like these men.

It's only weak men you have in your grasp.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is strawmanning. There is no such girl in my life. I don't blame you for being so confident that I am a girl's toy or fool offline since you are probably used to dealing with weak simps that call themselves men. Probably these weak simps will claim they are alphas (like most men do) in front of you ladies only to be later manipulated and easily smitten by you ladies so you think every red pill/alpha guy on nairaland is bluffing. Sorry, I am not that kind of guy. Not every man is slave of pussy.

Adam is a fictional character. He never existed. I am not like Adam. You have to realise that not all men are slaves of pùssy and a woman's sexiness and I am such person. Who pùssy epp? grin

It's only weak men you have in your grasp.

The SIMPs or whatever you call them are sha men? They have P like Alfa males and can impregnate a woman too. So go to hell with your Alfa nonsense. Who cares.
Man na man.

Stop sounding pained ogar.

Who pussy epp? Where your mama push you out from.
I'm done here

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2020
This is the last time I will respond to you. Whether you use your brain or not, that's you business.

AdorableSapphir:

The SIMPs or whatever you call them are sha men? They have P like Alfa males and can impregnate a woman too. So go to hell with your Alfa nonsense. Who cares.
Man na man.
What a terrible logic. This is a terrible logic that can only be mustered by a complete idiöt. So because simps are biologically men, you therefore conclude that all men are simps? SMH grin

Stop sounding pained ogar. Who pussy epp? Where your mama push you out from.
I'm done here
I am not pained.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
I
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Man na man.

Stop sounding pained ogar.

Who pussy epp? Where your mama push you out from.
I'm done here
’m a silent reader of this section but I have to comment, I’ve seen you embarras yourself and disgrace womanhood in general, and let me tell you that there are men that don’t take the crap load of bullshit you ladies always dish out...it’s obvious you’re ignorant else why would you make so much fuss about “alpha males”..empty barrels truly makes the loudest noise...Alpha males exists and men develop themselves to be alphas..don’t disgrace yourself further please...retain the little worth you have.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

’m a silent reader of this section but I have to comment, I’ve seen you embarras yourself and disgrace womanhood in general, and let me tell you that there are men that don’t take the crap load of bullshit you ladies always dish out...it’s obvious you’re ignorant else why would you make so much fuss about “alpha males”..empty barrels truly makes the loudest noise...Alpha males exists and men develop themselves to be alphas..don’t disgrace yourself further please...retain the little worth you have.
All the men she has ever encountered in her life are beta simps, many of whom she has probably taken for a ride, manipulated, and smitten using her pūssy and beauty (if she has) and the fact that simps have no sense and self respect. Little wonder she is confident that all men are like the ones she has met even redpill/alpha men on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
All the men she has ever encountered in her life are beta simps, many of whom she has probably taken for a ride, manipulated, and smitten using her pūssy and beauty (if she has) and the fact that simps have no sense and self respect. Little wonder she is confident that all men are like the ones she has met even redpill/alpha men on nairaland.
Funny thing is she should be ashamed of herself, and she needs to pay attention to the teachings on this platform...she is obviously a cheap lady with low self esteem, cos even if she has had encounters with simps, it’s not something she should be proud about...she should make efforts to upgrade her mind and personality to be able to attract Alpha males cos cheap attracts cheap, she is probably a 3/10 out of beauty scale that’s why she gets advances and she is worshipped by simps...there are certain things home training won’t teach her, she has to learn them herself
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

Hey Mr stupid, who's making a fuse about Alfa males? Are you that daft you couldn't detect the sarcasm in the tone of my statement? I guess you're dumb as well otherwise you would have known I made that statement based on the OPs reaction to my previous comment.
Mr "Alfa dog' and you had to crawl out of your silence cage to quote me without realy comprehending my message. Odeh.

Go and showcase your talent out there where morons like you exist. Not within the confines of a faceless forum where nobody will notice your "worth" less self.
Crawl back to your silence hole and never mention me again. You this sissy of an Alfa male kikikikikiiiiii....kee yourself tongue
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Hey Mr stupid, who's making a fuse about Alfa males? Are you that daft you couldn't detect the sarcasm in the tone of my statement? I guess you're dumb as well otherwise you would have known I made that statement based on the OPs reaction to my previous comment.
Mr "Alfa dog' and you had to crawl out of your silence cage to quote me without realy comprehending my message. Odeh.

Go and showcase your talent out there where morons like you exist. Not within the confines of a faceless forum where nobody will notice your "worth" less self.
Crawl back to your silence hole and never mention me again. You this sissy of an Alfa male kikikikikiiiiii....kee yourself tongue
It’s obvious you have daddy issues mame...you dad or father figure Prolly didn’t care about you enough to correct you when you’re wrong, that’s why you’re taking my observation and correction personal..you’re not used to being corrected and I’m sorry about that but as a lady, respect men! And you’ll be respected as well..you don’t expect to speak low of men and i won’t react, even your MUM will be disappointed with the way you present and represent yourself on this platform, forget that it’s a faceless forum, I interact here the way I interact in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

It’s obvious you have daddy issues mame...you dad or father figure Prolly didn’t care about you enough to correct you when you’re wrong, that’s why you’re taking my observation and correction personal..you’re not used to being corrected and I’m sorry about that but as a lady, respect men! And you’ll be respected as well..you don’t expect to speak low of men and i won’t react, even your MUM will be disappointed with the way you present and represent yourself on this platform, forget that it’s a faceless forum, I interact here the way I interact in reality.

Just shut up already.
Go and correct your children.

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39s(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoothniel1:

Funny thing is she should be ashamed of herself, and she needs to pay attention to the teachings on this platform...she is obviously a cheap lady with low self esteem, cos even if she has had encounters with simps, it’s not something she should be proud about...she should make efforts to upgrade her mind and personality to be able to attract Alpha males cos cheap attracts cheap, she is probably a 3/10 out of beauty scale that’s why she gets advances and she is worshipped by simps...there are certain things home training won’t teach her, she has to learn them herself
Jeez! This finishing is more clinical than that of Lewandowski. grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol...we need to always put ladies like her in their place, they can’t keep bashing men either sarcastically or realistically...she needs to accept that Alpha males exist and there is nothing she or Any other lady can do about it..simple!
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:

See two morons consoling and deceiving themselves. Hahahahahaaaa.
You guys are pained because no girl agreed to date you.
Coming here to form Alfa males when they are the true definition of Sissies. Real men don't gossip but here you are, discussing a lady you hardly know. Shior.

Better to ignore you cause I understand your pains. No woman in your lifes. Ubunjas red pill has rendered your relationship life useless, no lady want to have anything to do with you. Hence the wailing and self pity.

Continue consoling each other. You both need it.
Martinez39s:

Red pill has done you more harm than good. Cry cry daddies grin
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Ayoothniel1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

See two morons consoling and deceiving themselves. Hahahahahaaaa.
You guys are pained because no girl agreed to date you.
Coming here to form Alfa males when they are the true definition of Sissies. Real men don't gossip but here you are, discussing a lady you hardly know. Shior.

Better to ignore you cause I understand your pains. No woman in your lifes. Ubunjas red pill has rendered your relationship life useless, no lady want to have anything to do with you. Hence the wailing and self pity.

Continue consoling each other. You both need it.

Red pill has done you more harm than good. Cry cry daddies grin
Madame, it’s better to keep quiet than to prove to this faceless community that you’re indeed a very silly person...let me shock you that my sex life and relationship (which is none of your business) is very very enviable...I don’t rub the name Alpha in peoples face but people see it in me, I don’t have to announce that I’m an Alpha...quote where I mentioned that I’m an Alpha earlier(it doesn’t exist)..instead of wasting your energy arguing a discussion that you’ve lost on all grounds already, invest the time and energy in improving your mind and IQ, it’s obviously low, which results to your lame state of mind and response to my mentions...I don’t pray for my enemy to date someone like you sef...best thing is to stop replying my mentions cos I will always give you a deserving reply each time you show your level of reasoning...Read, develop yourself and expand your mind and you’ll see that you’ve been making a fool of yourself all this while..

This is how a dumb lady behaves, they will come up with insults when they’ve lost track of a conversation or when they’re not making sense so as to throw the other party off as well but I’m telling you it won’t work on me...the bottom line is you need to seek knowledge and grow your state of mind!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.