Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends (36074 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Humility017(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Theboss100:
I Used To Think Edo Girls Are Only Good In Doing Prostitution Abroad. I Was Wrong. Those Girls Are Too Caring. I Was There 3wks Ago, They Shower Me With Love. Even Their Guys Too. Shoutout To My Edo Peeps. It's Simon From PH

God bless you bro....
Edo girls have no problem...if you've one just love sincerely and watch her..... triple same love for you.
they love wholeheartedly and they care to a fault
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
dont fear.bini babes no dey bite.
No,they swallow
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by jrusky(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
What a rubbish, why are they attacking the lady? Sometime being too quiet don't solve so many issues how dare you come to someone house to attacked her for datng your father

They can't try this nonsense with hard core street babe wallahi.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by sweetilicious(f): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The reason Nigeria will remain a failed nation is because so much crime goes unpunished.... And actually, People see it as normal rightful occurrences.
Am telling you
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by godofuck231: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady accosted a slay queen whom she accused of dating her father in Benin city, Edo state.

The lady and her friends held the accused side chick hostage briefly in Upper Sakponba area of the metropolis while slapping and threatening her for allegedly dating the married man.

In a trending video posted online, one of the ladies who assaulted the accused mistress identified as Mirabel, can be heard saying that her father sends money to the side chick (Mirabel) as she accused the lady of trying to break her mom's marriage.

While making the allegations, the accused side chick was slapped multiple times by the aggrieved lady and her friends as she was given a stern warning never to hook up with the married lover again..

See how internet users reacted below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-confronts-slay-queen-accused-of-dating-her-father-in-benin.html
at the end of the day she's going to wish for a man that's loyal and doesn't cheat
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by dangotesmummy: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Smh after facing your dad,you suppose strip the girl naked,disgrace her and beat her like tomorrow no dey.this is betral and the side chic deserves the embarrassment. Your friends dad!

Meanwhile side chic might have been going to her friends house forming friend not knowing she's dining with a frenemy.plus she must have eaten the food prepared by her mom

Dirty loose girl

Meanwhile a lot if girls need to be very careful with the girls they call "bff,my bestie,my friend for life, my ride or die chic, my hommie" my this my that. They may actually be loving and confiding with an enemy masquerading as a friend because no true friend will sleep with your dad no matter the offer or promise

No real friend will want her friends parents to have a broken home

Then women need to stop bringing friends to their parents home.its not every friend you take home or allow them know your house. Its also not every friend you bring to your matrimonial home as a married woman.inu jinnnnn,aye leeeee

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by jrusky(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Humility017:

God bless you bro....
Edo girls have no problem...if you've one just love sincerely and watch her..... triple same love for you.

You are correct only kids of hate the descendant of Hitler are the one who love abusing the Edo and other tribe.

My younger brother married Edo and I stand firm supporting her and we as a family never regret it I'm too proud of her but one of my uncle is about to commit suicide because of that simply because he is one of the descendant of Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Theboss100(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Humility017:

God bless you bro....
That's The Truth Bro. They Are Very Good In Doing Legitimate Biz. I Was So Impress With What I Saw In Benin City. I Will Visit Again And Make Frnd With One Of Them When Opportunity Present Itself Again

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by halfinney: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol ! It's probably a movie shoot
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by tatacherie: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
In Nigeria anything goes! Consequences of moral decadence
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Humility017(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
jrusky:

You are correct only kids of hate the descendant of Hitler are the one who love abusing the Edo and other tribe.

My younger brother married Edo and I stand firm supporting her and we as a family never regret it I'm too proud of her but one of my uncle is about to commit suicide because of that simply because he is one of the descendant of Hitler.

Lol... I am an Edo. ...my previous relationships with ladies of other tribes never worked out...I was the only one in the relationship.
my childhood friend...she is an Edo too...told me to try out my tribe instead of wanting inter tribal marriage...since it is not working for me.
my current GF...she is an Edo. ..she love me like kilode.
I just can't believe I will have a woman like that...
I don't like tell her my financial challenges because she will go to the length of giving me all her savings. .
that's why I make sure she never lack...or ask me anything.
she is a jewel.... bini ladies still remain of the best...if you find a good one abeg hold her tight.
God bless your younger brother and his home.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Lovelyn451(f): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
I wish myself and every lady that has never dated a married man peaceful home abeg...the man is not only cheating on his wife but his children too...kai
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Humility017(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Theboss100:
That's The Truth Bro. They Are Very Good In Doing Legitimate Biz. I Was So Impress With What I Saw In Benin City. I Will Visit Again And Make Frnd With One Of Them When Opportunity Present Itself Again

Yes...so wonderful. I had a similar testimony from a doctor when I was serving in Nasarawa state.

sometimes don't always take what some random peeps say here on nairaland serious....... just had a little experience yourself and you will be fine.
same thing when I was in Nasarawa state...I fell in love with the people...

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by jrusky(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Humility017:

Lol... I am an Edo. ...my previous relationships with ladies of other tribes never worked out...I was the only one in the relationship.
my childhood friend...she is an Edo too...told me to try out my tribe instead of wanting inter tribal marriage...since it is not working for me.
my current GF...she is an Edo. ..she love me like kilode.
I just can't believe I will have a woman like that...
I don't like tell her my financial challenges because she will go to the length of giving me all her savings. .
that's why I make sure she never lack...or ask me anything.
she is a jewel.... bini ladies still remain of the best...if you find a good one abeg hold her tight.
God bless your younger brother and his home.

Thanks bro you have said it all.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
This new uproar in dating married men and married men cheating on their wives with little girls is called what?
To even think they are friends
What do some ladies gain in breaking people's home eeh? This is heartlessness, the pains some women go through cos of This, can't be contained. Cos you wan slay?
If you are reading this and you are datinga married man, which you are fully aware/you are dating a young lady when you have a wife at home, God will judge you accordingly. This is so sad. sad
And the Lady, you should also confront the old dog you have at home first.
He was the one that toasted the lady, both him and the sugar girl are guilty.

This is Africa, men don't cheat on their wives here in Africa, polygamy is our right. We can marry as much as we want and still keep as much concubines. If u can't bear it as a wife, u leave the marriage. African tradition will never be swept under the carpet to please some few bitter ladies, we are the law makers n there will never be such law making polygamy a crime in Africa. If u don't like wat u are seeing in Africa and African way of life, go and take over Antarctica where only u will exist...ur religion, ur tradition n ur law....

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Born2Breed(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
These kids don't learn. This is assault and they all could end up in jail.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by chukwuibuipob: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
sad sad serves her rite.Her toto go don turn soakaway and her bweast fall YAKATA like Glo.useless thing
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by chukwuibuipob: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
sad Fear dem Auchi/Ekpoma girls especially those ones from Muzlim background. May u NOT date Ur 6Ft sha.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by chukwuibuipob: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
angry
lefulefu:
angry
lefulefu:
lefulefu! Forget dat kain talk.A friend regret eva dating one Edo girl like dat.We all warned him but love wantin tin nor allow him see front.His eyes just open afta the girl scammed of million..Fear those side ehn

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by zabuur: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why do you think her dad is doing such. May be she's not as bad as her mum.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Bizibi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Upper sakponba!!!! That wonderful area!!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by babeosisi: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Instead of her to insist on a DNA test to see if the man is even her biological father,she is abusing a girl that did her no ill.I hope they throw the area girl in jail
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by poseidon12: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
She should get the fools arrested. The girl should go and confront her father instead. What they did is criminal.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by poseidon12: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
This new uproar in dating married men and married men cheating on their wives with little girls is called what?
What do some ladies gain in breaking people's home eeh? This is heartlessness, the pains some women go through cos of This, can't be contained. Cos you wan slay?
If you are reading this and you are datinga married man, which you are fully aware/you are dating a young lady when you have a wife at home, God will judge you accordingly. This is so sad. sad
He was the one that toasted the lady, both
him and the sugar girl are guilty.

"To even think they are friends"? Where did you read that they are friends?
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Preshy561(f): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
poseidon12:

"To even think they are friends"? Where did you read that they are friends?
Watched it on instagram.
They were calling her by her name and friend stuffs like: I have you on my WhatsApp, everywhere, you did this to me...
Bla bla bla
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by VivJohn: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
He was the one that toasted the lady, both him and the sugar girl are guilty.

You sound bitter. Hope a slay queen didn't snatch your dad from your mum? Or did your boy friend end up with a sugar mummy?

Damn!! Your post was bile loaded.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Jaqenhghar: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hahahaha. Daddy's little girl grin
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by trapQ: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mad man, will you shut up?
Gabson001:
Young lady your father want fresh puna, abi na ur own her de dig?
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by trapQ: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Who told you they've fvcked married men before? What's your fvvkin problem?
So every young girl to you is probably fvvkin some married dude?
StPete:
The ladies slapping the other lady, can they swear they have never fvcked a married man before? So because it is your father involved Spits

And are they supposed to even confront the lady or confront their own randy father? This is stupidity of the highest order
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by DUBES(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Upper Sakponba is known to be the most dangerous place in Benin. It is where U have the highest Cult activities, highest witchcraft cases, where Ogboni cult do parade in day time to mention a few. That slay queen is lucky all she got was warning and a few slaps to go with it. In Upper it can get worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.