Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You (12684 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Offpoint: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
nag
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by xtivin2: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
iAmViper:
My own Jesus?
So you want to Customize Jesus abi?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by elizabethg: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
He is a ghanaian.. Let's leave him..
Newest Xploit comedy video here - https://muguvideos.com/urinate-and-get-burnt-xploit-comedy_v12525
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Westsida: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
quintessence007:
Why is your life full of unreasonable stuffs?

He’s an ass but Hyd?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2019
I think some of this Ghanian pastors are all fake

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by sacx: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Blood of Jeremiah shocked. Where do these living organisms spring up from?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Mbilla(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Ihutomi:
Ghanian pastors too get strong face
Ghana pastors and Ghanaians as a country is the most senseless and foolish people on earth . I live in Ghana for two years and I visited all the 10 Regions in Ghana including the 4 new created Regions. from Greater Accra to Ashanti Region, Volta to Bono hafor Region, Northern to Upper East Region, Upper West to Eastern Region, Central to Western Region. Even the 4 new created Regions such as Oti and Savannah Region , Bono East and North East Region, all of them behave and think the same way both the Muslims and Christians. Children age from 12 to 18 years have giving birth to many children's from different men in their mothers house because 95% of Ghanaians don't know their father's including Ghana former president JJ Rawlings. You can't preach about immortality in any Ghana church or Mosque, if you do, no Ghanaian will attend your church or mosque. The only thing Ghanaians want to hear is sex sex sex , funeral and negative news about Nigeria. That is only thing that make them happy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by awokunlet: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2019
kareemkamil:
Please can someone answer me please, where is our Christian Pastor's getting this spiritual message from.

HOLY SPIRIT kwa
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by samsard(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
Listen to many of this pastors speak , and you'll discover they all have one thing in common , " sense is not on thier side "...
How can a pastor come out make such a sexist comment , on national TV, saying even thier Messiah would divorce (which is even a better word for dump ) his wife for nagging !!!
The good news about it is women and mad people ,will still go to his church on Sunday and pay tithe and offering...
The bible does say that it is better to live on the corner of a roof top alone than with a brawling woman, doesn't it
+ Jesus wouldn't tolerate murmuring at all

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by samsard(m): 1:02am On Apr 25, 2019
Emmanuel226:
chai,some pastors are no longer afraid of God, imagine dey are comparing d King of kings with these average worldly,mortal women sad
What is this one saying sef, wasn't Jesus born by a woman
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by KingOfThePay(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2019
In Shai line's Voice, Heresy!
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by jeroncomputers(m): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Nagging is not good even some men nags
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by PETUK(m): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Emmanuel226:
dis article really got me upset with dis prophet sad , but i will not insult him bcus, he is a prophet cool

Ever heard of the word Sarcasm before?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 25, 2019
This what the pastor is going through at home, to be sincere, husband and wife don't need nagging at each other because from there different things occur, cursing and abusing words that can actually end the relationship, this my personal view or opinion
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Manlipzzzz: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2019
iAmViper:
My own Jesus?
ur own god abi?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Emmanuel226:
abeg my Jesus no fit marry oh

IF ALMIGHTY GOD allowed him, he will.

why is that there are too many controversial statement in the Bible... and I believe u guys will see it and ignore for u to continue ur ignorance...
1. "no one will get through to my father except through me Jesus( Is Jesus still referring to himself as the father or ALMIGHTY GOD?)
2. some verses said Jesus is God? I don't understand this, Can God descend so low to put HIMSELF in a woman to be born before He can let people knows His existence?

3. Jesus learnt carpentry work from his adopted father Joseph... God knows all. how come?

Pls let's reason together, maybe someone here can convince me
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by davillian(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Get the message
Nobody wants a nagging woman simple.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by bukatyne(f): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2019
I am amazed the way acclaimed Christians quickly dump the principles of the Bible when it concerns women in marriages.

Let's forget why the wife nags and agree she does.

Where is the place of continuous forgiveness and prayers for change while the husband is showing love towards the wife?

Does the pastor even know the work of a husband or is he holier than Jesus who keeps forgiving?

This pastor would also have his vices yet expect his wife to forgive because she is the wife not because they are Christians.

Na wa.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Mathiasa(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man
no, he is not gay but the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. Pls give ur life to him to be safe. Time still de, as long as you are still alive.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Rumobaba: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2019
You smart.
davillian:
Get the message
Nobody wants a nagging woman simple.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Ayt27(m): 6:00am On Apr 25, 2019
weavesquad:

IF ALMIGHTY GOD allowed him, he will.

why is that there are too many controversial statement in the Bible... and I believe u guys will see it and ignore for u to continue ur ignorance...
1. "no one will get through to my father except through me Jesus( Is Jesus still referring to himself as the father or ALMIGHTY GOD?)
2. some verses said Jesus is God? I don't understand this, Can God descend so low to put HIMSELF in a woman to be born before He can let people knows His existence?

3. Jesus learnt carpentry work from his adopted father Joseph... God knows all. how come?

Pls let's reason together, maybe someone here can convince me

The pastor is right in a way, the Bible calls us Bride of Christ , only a bride gets married to a bridegroom, Jesus referred to himself as a bridegroom.
What he really means is Jesus expects humility and acceptance of him, a nagging wife is different from a wife that complains once or twice or even three times, we may complain sometimes because we may not understand his purpose.

As for Jesus being God, I used to argue and think like this until I became genuinely born again and I understood.
Man is a being and he has three entities Body, Soul and Spirit in one being but in the case of God he is also a being and his three entities are
i)God the Father
ii) God the son
iii) God the Holy Spirit

Or you can choose to look at it this way God is a Spirit being and he his three persons inside in totality.

i) God the father the Soul, our souls come from God, our soul goes back to him....it’s the soul the evil one fights for. The soul is the decision maker and that’s why Jesus always says the will of my Father.
ii) God the son the body....Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ who was manifested in a body.
iii) God the spirit-Holy spirit....Spirit of God.

Remember the Bible teaches we are created in the image / likeness of God.

To get to the source/soul God the father we have to go through the body Jesus Christ with the help of his Spirit (Holy Spirit) by accepting him Jesus ( Marrying him).

In essence Jesus is God , it’s all Spiritual something and you may not understand with the physical mind, except you are genuinely born again.
Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Aboks(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2019
coming from a drunk
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Amumaigwe: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man

If half as much is said about a certain self acclaimed prophets, his blood-thirsty followers will unleash mayhem on anyone in their sight. Enjoy religious tolerance, but eschew class stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / Should Catholic Priests be Allowed to Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.