Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You (12679 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by victorazyvictor(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
Listen to many of this pastors speak , and you'll discover they all have one thing in common , " sense is not on thier side "...
How can a pastor come out make such a sexist comment , on national TV, saying even thier Messiah would divorce (which is even a better word for dump ) his wife for nagging !!!
The good news about it is women and mad people ,will still go to his church on Sunday and pay tithe and offering...

Plz don't generalize. You supposed know that the man was just exaggerating, he was trying to demystify the difficulty of a nagging woman.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Dgdf3333: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Prove below

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by imthealpha: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2019
weavesquad:

IF ALMIGHTY GOD allowed him, he will.

why is that there are too many controversial statement in the Bible... and I believe u guys will see it and ignore for u to continue ur ignorance...
1. "no one will get through to my father except through me Jesus( Is Jesus still referring to himself as the father or ALMIGHTY GOD?)
2. some verses said Jesus is God? I don't understand this, Can God descend so low to put HIMSELF in a woman to be born before He can let people knows His existence?

3. Jesus learnt carpentry work from his adopted father Joseph... God knows all. how come?

Pls let's reason together, maybe someone here can convince me

okay bro let's see if we can trash some issues up there.

Jesus never referred to himself as the father as we can see in jn 16:28, jn 14:31. In that statement of Jesus that you quoted, he was simply referring to himself as the mediator between The father and us . Also we can interpret that passage by saying that no one can get to the Father except believing in his son Jesus jn 3:16. In one way or the other the only way we have access to God is through the death of Jesus.

You are right, Jesus is God. Jesus coming down in human form was to establish his ministry. If Jesus had come down with his full divine nature, people would have treated him differently and thereby salvation plan would no have happened.
Jesus coming down in human form was to set example and establish the ground work for faith.

your last question; while Jesus was on earth we can safely say he kept his divine nature hidden in order to fulfil righteousness but still he left them clues in form of parables and speaking metaphorically

Jesus is wise, salvation was carefully planned by The father so that all may know him and worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Bolatechnology: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
End time pastor and tomorrow he will pray for some one on there marriage oh
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Georgry(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man

probably because he did not fvck a 6 years old girl like your pedophile prophet.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2019
samsard:
What is this one saying sef, wasn't Jesus born by a woman
Guy he came in d form of a mortal man to redeem man from sin. Also now dat he's in heaven u cant compare immortal with mortal cool
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2019
PETUK:

Ever heard of the word Sarcasm before?
yes, expressing sometin unpleasant, in a mild or pleasant way.
So wats up with "sarcasm"
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
weavesquad:

IF ALMIGHTY GOD allowed him, he will.

why is that there are too many controversial statement in the Bible... and I believe u guys will see it and ignore for u to continue ur ignorance...
1. "no one will get through to my father except through me Jesus( Is Jesus still referring to himself as the father or ALMIGHTY GOD?)
2. some verses said Jesus is God? I don't understand this, Can God descend so low to put HIMSELF in a woman to be born before He can let people knows His existence?

3. Jesus learnt carpentry work from his adopted father Joseph... God knows all. how come?

Pls let's reason together, maybe someone here can convince me
no, immortal can never be compared with mortal cool
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Cloud007: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Drama everywhere.... undecided
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by toscolee(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2019
kareemkamil:
Please can someone answer me please, where is our Christian Pastor's getting this spiritual message from.

Go and ask your diabolic, demon infested, human parts using Alfas.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by toscolee(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2019
imthealpha:

okay bro let's see if we can trash some issues up there.

Jesus never referred to himself as the father as we can see in jn 16:28, jn 14:31. In that statement of Jesus that you quoted, he was simply referring to himself as the mediator between The father and us . Also we can interpret that passage by saying that no one can get to the Father except believing in his son Jesus jn 3:16. In one way or the other the only way we have access to God is through the death of Jesus.

You are right, Jesus is God. Jesus coming down in human form was to establish his ministry. If Jesus had come down with his full divine nature, people would have treated him differently and thereby salvation plan would no have happened.
Jesus coming down in human form was to set example and establish the ground work for faith.

your last question; while Jesus was on earth we can safely say he kept his divine nature hidden in order to fulfil righteousness but still he left them clues in form of parables and speaking metaphorically

Jesus is wise, salvation was carefully planned by The father so that all may know him and worship him in spirit and in truth.

Jesus had to come in flesh and blood, that is, in human form, to become like us, and pay the price for sin, in our stead. A spirit can't do that, since blood had to be shed, and spirits don't have blood. His flesh needed to be scourged, spirits do not have flesh. He died as a sinless man, so as to fulfill the legal requirements of redemption plan. He died as a man, because it was man who sinned and needed salvation, not spirits, reason why you must be saved before the spirit leave the body.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Akuruoulo(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2019
he might be spewing thrash but there is this truth in his saying . NAGGING WIEVES LEARN IT FROM THEIR MOTHERS, AND THAT'S THE SIMPLEST TRUTH. our landlady is a core example here. her husband don't have any say neither will he question her orders. she nag him even in public. even her girls sometimes talk back to her husband rudely, so what do u think they will do when they got married in future?

Nagging wives learnd it from their mom, and I can't keep a nagging girl with me.I can even manage a bad cook as far as she is willing to cook even when she know say she no sabi cook

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by toscolee(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2019
elizabethg:
He is a ghanaian.. Let's leave him..
Newest Xploit comedy video here - https://muguvideos.com/urinate-and-get-burnt-xploit-comedy_v12525

Somethings will never change....you will cry racism if a white person said that...
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by RALPHOW(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2019
You actually go too far by the name Jesus,
But the truth is that many Christians including Pastors are stuck into homes with nagging and insulting wives, because of Jesus Name.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2019
The Jesus they told us died 5000 years ago? how can someone marry A man who doesn't exist? grin
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by lomprico(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
A.k.a Jesus is not perfect - that Fuçking pastor kwame
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by mastermaestro(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2019
MatthAnn:
I think some of this Ghanian pastors are all fake

Most of them are fake, not some.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by imthealpha: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
toscolee:

Jesus had to come in flesh and blood, that is, in human form, to become like us, and pay the price for sin, in our stead. A spirit can't do that, since blood had to be shed, and spirits don't have blood. His flesh needed to be scourged, spirits do not have flesh. He died as a sinless man, so as to fulfill the legal requirements of redemption plan. He died as a man, because it was man who sinned and needed salvation, not spirits, reason why you must be saved before the spirit leave the body.

Exactly
thanks.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by wizzzmike: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Mbilla:
Ghana pastors and Ghanaians as a country is the most senseless and foolish people on earth . I live in Ghana for two years and I visited all the 10 Regions in Ghana including the 4 new created Regions. from Greater Accra to Ashanti Region, Volta to Bono hafor Region, Northern to Upper East Region, Upper West to Eastern Region, Central to Western Region. Even the 4 new created Regions such as Oti and Savannah Region , Bono East and North East Region, all of them behave and think the same way both the Muslims and Christians. Children age from 12 to 18 years have giving birth to many children's from different men in their mothers house because 95% of Ghanaians don't know their father's including Ghana former president JJ Rawlings. You can't preach about immortality in any Ghana church or Mosque, if you do, no Ghanaian will attend your church or mosque. The only thing Ghanaians want to hear is sex sex sex , funeral and negative news about Nigeria. That is only thing that make them happy.

your mother and your entire family are senseless people and your disgraceful country. I wish I know where you live in Ghana I'll deal with you personally stupid illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by toscolee(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2019
imthealpha:

Exactly
thanks.

Welcome
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by makoota: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man
Quad scripsi, scripsi.
What is written is written. What you have written, you have written.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by ComeAndobo: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by ComeAndobo: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Onelaw:
Jesus or Yashua

What's this nonsense picture you just posted. Dont forget your brain before coming online
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Onelaw: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2019
ComeAndobo:

What's this nonsense picture you just posted. Dont forget your brain before coming online

Not the picture I should have posted yet I can see you are out to enforce a nonspiritual zone

See you around
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Greatzeus(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
QuickStandard:

Sarcasm bro!!!

Meaning even if you marry the most nicest of guys, he will dump you if you nag.

Personally, I can tolerate many things, but nagging
You have sense, those guys who commented before you,are ignorant and unintelligent. Shouting blasphemy as if they give a crap about Jesus and his words, hypocrites.
Nothing wrong in what they man said. Children of Isreal nagged and complain in the book of Exodus and God punished lots of them. God hates nagging, murmuring, complaining and ingratitude.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by PetroDollax: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Don’t mind the ediot! Little wonder their country is just a dustbin zoo shiithole country. Can you imagine a citizen of Nigeria, a certified shiithole country and the world capital for poverty, opening his or her smelly, dirty mouth to insult Ghana and Ghanaians? Fuckeduppedness grin

wizzzmike:

your mother and your entire family are senseless people and your disgraceful country. I wish I know where you live in Ghana I'll deal with you personally stupid illiterate
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by danhiels(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
Listen to many of this pastors speak , and you'll discover they all have one thing in common , " sense is not on thier side "...
How can a pastor come out make such a sexist comment , on national TV, saying even thier Messiah would divorce (which is even a better word for dump ) his wife for nagging !!!
The good news about it is women and mad people ,will still go to his church on Sunday and pay tithe and offering...
don't let bias cloud your judgement. there is no way that comment is sexist... I don't know bout Jesus but nobody on earth wants a nagging wife or husband... if you don't like churches or Christianity don't like them. if you don't want to pay tithes don't pay..... but don't call people who wants to 'mad' cause you don't want to see or say the truth which is very obvious considering what I can see here
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Just30: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mbilla:
Ghana pastors and Ghanaians as a country is the most senseless and foolish people on earth . I live in Ghana for two years and I visited all the 10 Regions in Ghana including the 4 new created Regions. from Greater Accra to Ashanti Region, Volta to Bono hafor Region, Northern to Upper East Region, Upper West to Eastern Region, Central to Western Region. Even the 4 new created Regions such as Oti and Savannah Region , Bono East and North East Region, all of them behave and think the same way both the Muslims and Christians. Children age from 12 to 18 years have giving birth to many children's from different men in their mothers house because 95% of Ghanaians don't know their father's including Ghana former president JJ Rawlings. You can't preach about immortality in any Ghana church or Mosque, if you do, no Ghanaian will attend your church or mosque. The only thing Ghanaians want to hear is sex sex sex , funeral and negative news about Nigeria. That is only thing that make them happy.
youre dumb and stupid

the kind of teenage pregnancy going on in your Nigeria is beyond understanding

why do you think off all the children in the world that are not in school
half comes from Nigeria?
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by PetroDollax: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thunder will fire your smelly blokos! Is it Ghana’s fault that Shitnigeria is a failed, dustbin zoo? Dummie, how is it Ghana’s fault that Shitnigeria, a country that produces more than 2 million barrels of oil daily, millions of standard cubic feet of gas, plus condensate has more poor people than any country in the world today? How is that Ghana’s fault? grin I can see you have the brain of a nine months old baby. Poverty plus generator fumes have messed up your brain grin nobody takes a country whose leader can’t even produce his primary school certificate seriously grin

GENERATOGERIA GENEGIRIA grin you better stop smoking weed,huh? Face your reality. Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. Sinking faster, faster, faster grin grin grin grin

Mbilla:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Should Catholic Priests be Allowed to Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.