Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You (12685 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by wizzzmike: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
Don’t mind the ediot! Little wonder their country is just a dustbin zoo shiithole country. Can you imagine a citizen of Nigeria, a certified shiithole country and the world capital for poverty, opening his or her smelly, dirty mouth to insult Ghana and Ghanaians? Fuckeduppedness grin

lol he and shithole country are dumbasses. we educated them before independence and till now they haven't learned shit
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
wizzzmike:

your mother and your entire family are senseless people and your disgraceful country. I wish I know where you live in Ghana I'll deal with you personally stupid illiterate
But Ghanaians are thieves now, we keeping seeing how your fraudsters pastors behave cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by wizzzmike: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
BornagainThief:
But Ghanaians are thieves now, we keeping seeing how your fraudsters pastors behave cool cool

and nigerians are still armed robbers and we still see your pastor as masters of fraud. Dumbass ur still leading thumbs up
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
wizzzmike:

and nigerians are still armed robbers and we still see your pastor as masters of fraud. Dumbass ur still leading thumbs up
It's is you and your entire family that is dumb. anyway I'm talking about this.

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/police-arrests-suspected-criminals-at-swedru-and-kasoa/

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/police-in-prampram-arrests-8-alleged-robbers/
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by wizzzmike: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
BornagainThief:
It's is you and your entire family that is dumb. anyway I'm talking about this.

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/police-arrests-suspected-criminals-at-swedru-and-kasoa/

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/police-in-prampram-arrests-8-alleged-robbers/

lol you're soo annoying dumbass and did you know their from ur shithole country
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol you're soo annoying dumbass and did you know their from ur shithole country
you are so stupid and useless, you can't even construct good English. Common gtfoh Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by wizzzmike: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
BornagainThief:
you are so stupid and useless, you can't even construct good English. Common gtfoh Monkey.

OMG my tummy can't stop laughing. a dumbass Nigerian illiterate telling me I can't construct good English. I wish I could hear you say pastor or doctor or future lol
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
wizzzmike:

OMG my tummy can't stop laughing. a dumbass Nigerian illiterate telling me I can't construct good English. I wish I could hear you say pastor or doctor or future lol
You are too stupid to troll me. Now get lost uneducated M0ron.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

Most of them are fake, not some.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / Should Catholic Priests be Allowed to Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.