Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] (9678 Views)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Burchester: 1:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Kazuare@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by 2rez: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Swychdavid0111@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by mikhe2(m): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2019
garvesim@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Simiano: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:
If any serious man wants to read the book Michael is reading, to last longer in bed, drop your email and you'll get the free version.

Simileoluwakelvin@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Nostradamus: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:
If any serious man wants to read the book Michael is reading, to last longer in bed, drop your email and you'll get the free version.

tundeibikunle85@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by franklingud(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2019
This ILegend of a guy, what's wrong with your head?

Those extra large things are no where near Gstrings

Gstrings I know are just ropes, but these ones am seeing are Nigerian wax.

And stop posting dry topics here

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Asquare84(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
You are truly a lost child

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by pauloemeka(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

pauloemeka33@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by adeboi1: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

0@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:

grin grin
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by mistarsam(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

sam7t7@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Alright. Our VA will soon send the PDF to everyone who dropped their mails.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Must you always stalk me? I'm not a celebrity yet, but you're stalking me. What will you do when you start seeing me on TV? Please, I'm not in the mood for e-fight. Thank you.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
franklingud:
This ILegend of a guy, what's wrong with your head?

Those extra large things are no where near Gstrings

Gstrings I know are just ropes, but these ones am seeing are Nigerian wax.

And stop posting dry topics here
I'm sorry for posting a dry topic. It will be wet next time. I promise.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Asquare84(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:
Must you always stalk me? I'm not a celebrity yet, but you're stalking me. What will you do when you start seeing me on TV? Please, I'm not in the mood for e-fight. Thank you.

Lost child
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:

Lost child
Funny child. I have accepted. So, would give me some space FOREVER on this forum? Or are you madly in love with me that you can't let go?
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Asquare84(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:
Funny child. I have accepted. So, would give me some space FOREVER on this forum? Or are you madly in love with me that you can't let go?

I wonder how you will end up in life with the only thing is that matters to you 'sex'
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by justwiseass: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:

I wonder how you will end up in life with the only thing is that matters to you 'sex'

grin grin
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Book has been sent to everyone who posted their emails. If you haven't gotten it, kindly let me know.

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by eazy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

dalexanders789@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Mcdonaldxx: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
iLegendd:

telvin276@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by lordparcel: 5:06am On Apr 26, 2019
corrosivescardon@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by skono(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Book has been sent to everyone who posted their emails. If you haven't gotten it, kindly let me know.
We want ESCOFi we can't read the same thing. Since Michael is reading this let's us read different book. We can than discussed it later. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by chris20000: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Chris20000.cc@gmail.com.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by adeboi1: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Oga illegend me i want mr friend zone oo

cuz girls shakara don too much
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by german01(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Musaamjad55@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2019
skono:
We want ESCOFi we can't read the same thing. Since Michael is reading this let's us read different book. We can than discussed it later. smiley smiley smiley
ESCOFi is a dangerous book.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
adeboi1:
Oga illegend me i want mr friend zone oo

cuz girls shakara don too much
What is your email?

1 Like

Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2019
To those who posted their emails above, you'll get it today or tomorrow.
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
What is your email?

D@gmail.com
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
To those who posted their emails above, you'll get it today or tomorrow.

Tanks for the one u sent yesterday
Re: G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
iLegendd:
From the screenshot of the chat above, she said I asked her for a date, but I didn't.

The last time I asked a woman for a date was many years ago when I didn't know anything about relationships and how women work.

We don't ask, we sneak in and sneak out whenever we want. To women, it's like magic. They don't know how it happens. It's like hypnosis / being in trance.

For any man who wants to learn how to sneak into a woman's life and become her boyfriend without asking her out like a clueless nice guy, read our Mr. Friendzone book.

Sadly, our website is currently down, else I would've posted a link to download the free version.

pls help me send it to Michaelabraham752@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] / What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor? / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.