Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (42180 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

That was what gionee said but they are out of the market
Well Gionee at their BEST was never at the level of Xiaomi,

And they didn't go out of production because of Nigerian market..

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaykerry:
If it were not for Infinix and Tecno, mant of you wouldn't have been able to afford a smart phone
Eleven Smartphones and I have NEVER used any Transsion device,

Am allergic to crap.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MartinsD12(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
lasthero:
I saw this superb spec on jumia, but the price dey scare me. I have ordered Sha, maybe it's system error.

But incase I recieve it, Na my luck be that.

www./mi-xiaomi-mi-mix-2-5.99-inch-6gb-ram-128gb-rom-snapdragon-835-octa-core-smartphone-23832047.html
Funny and think a big phone like that will sell for 12k eeh, you dreaming bro grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Gptech(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

The price's are scam
Check Jumia for the actual price

The 64GB is over 90k
I'll rather go for the Infinix S4.
Assuming what you are saying is correct, how much is the Infinix zero 6 ? Plus the infinix S4 is not supposed to be more than 35k cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Gptech(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
MartinsD12:

Funny and think a big phone like that will sell for 12k eeh, you dreaming bro grin
Money wen nr reach buy screen sef grin.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ennyholar:
Xiaomi coming to Nigeria is a welcome development but i hope they're able to match the customer service of TECNO and Infinix. One thing is to buy a phone another thing is to maintain an efficient customer service.
When you produce a durable product, customer service can come later.
Transsion needs to up their game, every repairer's shop is littered with their products, and the so called customer service, how good is it.
Let's be frank
More competition, better life and array of choices for consumers!

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
bizhop01:

This is how the hype Gionee phone some years ago,
Xiaomi nigeria, the devil you know is better than angel that is coming.
grin

Gionee was never in the same league as Xiaomi,

They came to India and conquered within TWO years..

If Tecno and co don't sit up,

Na sorry will be their name..

OPPO is also coming to Nigeria and getting value for your money is not negotiable..

You don't package crap and feed Nigerians and not expect their eyes to open when they see better..

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Don't fall for that price.
The 64GB is over 90k on jumia

The official sales start soon.
All those prices will be adjusted to meet the one set by Xiaomi because they are the ones who will supply Jumia directly.

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by stanley000: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
You know the happiest part of my Xiaomi is that I don't even have to buy a new one coz I received the android 9 update and I already updated. Honestly Xiaomi is a whole new experience, I just hope they keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Cocolatti:
None is better because they are all Chinese phones
Chinese get levels,Huawei,OPPO, Xiaomi and Vivo are on their own FIRST CLASS level,

Tecno and Infinix are THIRD RATED brands..

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tafat: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
For me infinix is way better cos their devices are relatively cheap and have parts readily accessible
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:
Well Gionee at their BEST was never at the level of Xiaomi,

And they didn't go out of production because of Nigerian market..
We will know when xiaomi pack off soon
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tafat: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:
Chinese get levels,Huawei,OPPO, Xiaomi and Vivo are on their own FIRST CLASS level,

Tecno and Infinix are THIRD RATED brands..
na for your rating be that o, cos as far as I'm concerned those brands produce fantastic devices at cheap rates
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

We will know when xiaomi pack off soon

Na you go chase them comot,if them no gree go.. undecided

Seems you have special interest in seeing their back..

Like say they want put sand sand for your Garri.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
tafat:
those brands produce fantastic devices at cheap rates
namely?

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tafat: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaykerry:
Why would you want to buy a device without after sales services?
nice question
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by tafat: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
namely?
camon 11, camon 11 pro, infinix s4, hot 7 and spark 3 are examples
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
tafat:
ok
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na you go chase them comot,if them no gree go.. undecided
Strong market mechanism will chase them away
Seems you have special interest in seeing their back..
Not at all. One of the rules of competitive practice is not to compare your product with your competitors.

Like say they want put sand sand for your Garri.. shocked
grin grin grin not at all. I wish them well in fact I need a 4g phone that is compatible with glo mobile
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
tafat:
nice question
read the answers
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
tafat:
na for your rating be that o, cos as far as I'm concerned those brands produce fantastic devices at cheap rates
You will settle for LESS when you don't know any better..

Try Xiaomi and be liberated.. undecided

#NEVERSETTLE

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
stanley000:
You know the happiest part of my Xiaomi is that I don't even have to buy a new one coz I received the android 9 update and I already updated. Honestly Xiaomi is a whole new experience, I just hope they keep up the good work
That is one of the weakness of infinix and tecno
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

the one in india dinnor chase them, its Nigeria crippled market da na wan to chase dem

asuustrike1:

grin grin grin not at all. I wish them well in fact I need a 4g phone that is compatible with glo mobile
glo is now on band 3 bro....all 4g phone have band 3

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:
#NEVERSETTLE
1+

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by SLOVFO(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

Does Xiaomi warranty hold in Nigeria? Also, how can one repair and get the parts when the phone develops a fault?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ubev01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
adanny01:

You've not heard of Jumia Global before? The phone i am typing from is Xiaomi MI5 from Jumia Global. It takes longer to arrive but its not from "hustlers" as you call it.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not at all. One of the rules of competitive practice is not to compare your product with your competitors.

Are you serious? I don't think you have a TV because then you'd see how Samsung and Pepsi always shade Apple and Coke.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Telvin7(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
tafat:
i laugh in Chinese.......stupid phones

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Telvin7(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

ok
no need to argue

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Pardon me, but Your statement is not quite objective.

If I may ask, How much is the Infinix Note 5 sold for? Kindly help with that.

I am very sure that phone will still struggle to compete with Xiaomi Note 4x that was produced 2 years ago.

Kindly drop ur facts and I will drop mine. Res Ipsa Loquito
it will not struggle. I see this all as a trade propaganda
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
lasthero:

There is refund policy if you got something different from what you ordered for. I think we are safe.
Ok, i think it's for real because they just called me to confirm my order with the said price
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

With that sum, I will advise u just buy Redmi note 7 3gb ram 32gb rom.

Even the so called infinix Ambassador (Davido) no dey use Infinix. grin grin grin grin grin
this is why I said majority here just talk for talking sake the Xiaomi Note 7 is more expensive and has a poorer GPU compare to the Infinix note 5. Meaning the in terms of value for money infinix is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 / Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.