Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (42042 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Are you serious? I don't think you have a TV because then you'd see how Samsung and Pepsi always shade Apple and Coke.
It is not allowed globally. Anyone who does that may be sanctioned
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by danthamccoy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
this is why I said majority here just talk for talking sake the Xiaomi Note 7 is more expensive and has a poorer GPU compare to the Infinix note 5. Meaning the in terms of value for money infinix is better
LOL. You need Jesus in your life bro.

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
[s]the one in india dinnor chase them, its Nigeria crippled market da na wan to chase dem[/s]
Nigerian market is competitive and very elastic. Don't underestimate the power of market leaders because when they sneezed the rest feel cold.

glo is now on band 3 bro....all 4g phone have band 3
[/quote]
Like which phones ?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is not allowed globally. Anyone who does that may be sanctioned
Well, until they start sanctioning Samsung and Pepsi, it's allowed. There are few companies with a global presence like those two

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
SLOVFO:

Does Xiaomi warranty hold in Nigeria? Also, how can one repair and get the parts when the phone develops a fault?
They just entered Nigeria officially,

Warranty and Service Centers will follow as a matter of course..
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
mubby4real:

Ok, i think it's for real because they just called me to confirm my order with the said price
Are you sure it's not that phone's screen they're about to sell to you. I don't think you'll get what you ordered for
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
this is why I said majority here just talk for talking sake the Xiaomi Note 7 is more expensive and has a poorer GPU compare to the Infinix note 5. Meaning the in terms of value for money infinix is better
Are you for forking real,

You're comparing the Snapdragon 660 with Mediatek P22?

Really,

An Adreno 512 GPU to a crappy IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU? angry

For your uninformed information,

The Snapdragon 660 has Twice the Processing power and capability of the Mediatek P22..

7 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:

Really,

The Snapdragon 660 has Twice the Processing power and capability of the Mediatek P22..

The guy is a clown, he knows jack. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
[s]this is why I said majority here just talk for talking sake the Xiaomi Note 7 is more expensive and has a poorer GPU compare to the Infinix note 5. Meaning the in terms of value for money infinix is better[/s]

cheesy cheesy are you for real? Stop embarrassing yourself oo.

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by flexispy: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shey una dey whine me ni
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by nellyelitz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'll go for Xiaomi BUt no customer care and a practicable warranty policy like Infinix through Carlcare.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by dasanchez1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
nellyelitz:
I'll go for Xiaomi BUt no customer care and a practicable warranty policy like Infinix through Carlcare.
Carlcare ko crap ni. My guy still dey use his XIAOMI NOTE 4X for 2 years now, no fault, no hang, no app force stop.. while on the other hand, his brother has changed charging port, change touchpad , wack camera after 6 months of usage on his infinix hot 5.
Then, no need for customer care and service center that will ripe you off like carlcare....

To each, his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omoadeleye(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
Ur reply is raising more questions.. In this yahoo dispensation

Okay
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:

Chai..

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by IanSholex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
It's either you don't know what GPU is or you are high, either way you shouldn't be talking about what you're clueless about. For ur info the newly released infinix zero 6 that is sold for about 110k uses the snapdragon 636 used on xiaomi redmi note 5, mind u the snapdragon 636 is still inferior to snapdragon 660, so what you are saying indirectly is infinix note 5 with helio p23 has a powerful GPU than the infinix zero 6. Please quit whatever you're smoking, it's clearly messing with your reasoning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by lasthero: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
MartinsD12:

Funny and think a big phone like that will sell for 12k eeh, you dreaming bro grin

I already placed order and my order was confirmed via a call I received from Jumia as well
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by lasthero: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
mubby4real:

Ok, i think it's for real because they just called me to confirm my order with the said price

Same here. I was called too.
Let's patiently wait for our delivery wink
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:

U are comparing SD 66O used on Xiaomi Note 7 with MediaTek Hello P23 used on Infinix Note 5. So u mean the chipset used on Infinix Note 5 is superior in quality and performance to SD 660.

I really dont have anything to discuss here again cos I really see u arent getting ur facts right.

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
lasthero:

Same here. I was called too.
Let's patiently wait for our delivery wink
Ok
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Are you sure it's not that phone's screen they're about to sell to you. I don't think you'll get what you ordered for
Not phone screen, when i received a call from them it was clearly stated that Xiaomi phone so i no get shaking
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
mubby4real:

Not phone screen, when i received a call from them it was clearly stated that Xiaomi phone so i no get shaking
Wow! You're so lucky
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MartinsD12(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
lasthero:

I already placed order and my order was confirmed via a call I received from Jumia as well
Wow if u get the phone show us the link to get cheap phones like that to me that phone has killer specs even more that Nokia 8.1 and even 6.1 plus
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MartinsD12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gptech:

Money wen nr reach buy screen sef grin.
That's what am saying na, but let's see how it goes it might be true sha
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by dste(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
this is an insult to Xiaomi Phones..

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by PAQ(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ur question is dead on arrival. How can u compare a Global brand to a local brand? If i asked you, between Honda and Innosson, which is better? Wouldnt u think i was going crazy??

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by baratech: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kenomobola(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:

Really,

Chai! Don't fall my hands, saying the Snapdragon 660 has twice the processing power of the Helio P22 is an insult to the SD660. The SD660 has approximately 3 to 4 times the processing power of the Helio P22, everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

The only Mediatek SoCs that are even close (but still inferior) to the SD660 are the Helio P60, and the Helio P70. Guess we'll have to wait for the Helio P90 SoC.

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

U are comparing SD 66O used on Xiaomi Note 7 with MediaTek Hello P23 used on Infinix Note 5. So u mean the chipset used on Infinix Note 5 is superior in quality and performance to SD 660.

I really dont have anything to discuss here again cos I really see u arent getting ur facts right.
That's why the Xiaomi is more expensive
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
kenomobola:

Chai! Don't fall my hands, saying the Snapdragon 660 has twice the processing power of the Helio P22 is an insult to the SD660. The SD660 has approximately 3 to 4 times the processing power of the Helio P22, everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

The only Mediatek SoCs that are even close (but still inferior) to the SD660 are the Helio P60, and the Helio P70. Guess we'll have to wait for the Helio P90 SoC.

This killed me grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
That's why the Xiaomi is more expensive

What is expensive in the prices they will be selling it for? How much is your infinix note 5?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
IanSholex:

It's either you don't know what GPU is or you are high, either way you shouldn't be talking about what you're clueless about. For ur info the newly released infinix zero 6 that is sold for about 110k uses the snapdragon 636 used on xiaomi redmi note 5, mind u the snapdragon 636 is still inferior to snapdragon 660, so what you are saying indirectly is infinix note 5 with helio p23 has a powerful GPU than the infinix zero 6. Please quit whatever you're smoking, it's clearly messing with your reasoning.
you clearly don't know the difference between Cpu and GPU. Exactly my point

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smartphone-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.149363.0.html

Check the link to see where most Xiaomi GPU rank compared to the one in infinix note 5.

Please be learned. I game a lot and take my specs seriously
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by princetom1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who are those comparing life and death? How dem take relate? Shitfinix and technoshit should go and sit down jare... What an insult to Xiaomi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Block All Bank ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen/lost With Code / Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.