Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (41804 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
Speaking of price to match specs at a good bargain the infinix is far ahead of the Xiaomi.
For example the infinix note 5 rocks a Mali G71 gpu, a 2.0ghz octa core processor, 3 gig ram, 32 gig Rom. Plus every other common specs are not in the bad range plus she have the most required sensors.
Many persons just come here to talk without proper understanding of this stuffs. You pay excessively for something u don't really need for example you will pay the cost of sensors you may likely never use on phones but personally speaking that does not make the better since most of the things you pay for you don't really need hence a waste of resources.
So personally price does not mean better since a vast majority never really use what they paid for because the most likely will never use this stuff.

So for me the Infinix is a better pick in terms of required specs for money I really don't need the additional stuff some Xiaomi phones may claim to offer for cut throat prices since I will most likely never use this stuffs hence a waste of precious resources .

Ohhh Good lord, please delete all what you wrote please.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The guy sounds like a marketer grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ayusco85(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
psyqs:

Aliexpress.
75k though it was express shipping then

Please what is the phones specifications to warrant such amount
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ubev01(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
Speaking of price to match specs at a good bargain the infinix is far ahead of the Xiaomi.
For example the infinix note 5 rocks a Mali G71 gpu, a 2.0ghz octa core processor, 3 gig ram, 32 gig Rom. Plus every other common specs are not in the bad range plus she have the most required sensors.
Many persons just come here to talk without proper understanding of this stuffs. You pay excessively for something u don't really need for example you will pay the cost of sensors you may likely never use on phones but personally speaking that does not make the better since most of the things you pay for you don't really need hence a waste of resources.
So personally price does not mean better since a vast majority never really use what they paid for because the most likely will never use this stuff.

So for me the Infinix is a better pick in terms of required specs for money I really don't need the additional stuff some Xiaomi phones may claim to offer for cut throat prices since I will most likely never use this stuffs hence a waste of precious resources .
octa core processor should have a name na- lets hear it. You still don't get it, xiaomi packs more specs, its more durable and it's still cheaper. How it's the infinix better?

[/quote]
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by E2000: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Pardon me, but Your statement is not quite objective.

If I may ask, How much is the Infinix Note 5 sold for? Kindly help with that.

I am very sure that phone will still struggle to compete with Xiaomi Note 4x that was produced 2 years ago.

Kindly drop ur facts and I will drop mine. Res Ipsa Loquito
56k to 58k
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ubev01(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Maybe the one he will manufacture soon undecided cheesy
oh, i get it now grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omonla10(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
omoadeleye:

I cam help you to buy it if you have the mind
Ur reply is raising more questions.. In this yahoo dispensation
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Mrlastborn(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2019
i rather go back to sleep than to argue between Xiaomi and Infinix
pls just try and put ur money on Xiaomi and u will never regret it.
typing with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by seaboyzen: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:

Lemme google the redmi 7
get my friend redmi 7 from Post office this morning, all thanks to noobody.

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
56k to 58k

Cuurently Xiaomi Note 4x 3gb ram 32gb rom goes for 45k.

When u have to consider the Specifications, u will be surprised Xiaomi Note 4x (Produced 2 years ago) is still ahead of the Infinix Note 5 u were defending.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
seaboyzen:

Congratulations boss. I hope say u know say no be xiaomi thread u dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
56k to 58k

With that sum, I will advise u just buy Redmi note 7 3gb ram 32gb rom.

Even the so called infinix Ambassador (Davido) no dey use Infinix. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by seaboyzen: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Congratulations boss. I hope say u know say no be xiaomi thread u dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue
Holuwaxheun:

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

grin grin

You couldn't bear it anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Dacronym:
Xiaomi is better, Stronger and Cheaper
Been using mine 3yrs Now

Edit: Xiaomi is actually on the Samsung, LG, And Other big brands level Both in Quality and Market Share smiley
Please which particular Xiaomi are you using.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

grin grin

You couldn't bear it anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
seaboyzen:

The camera though cry

Is this one the redmi 7 that will be available in Nigeria as from Apr 29?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mudiana(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone
I heard they were to launch yesterday in Nigeria. Do you have any info about this and if you do, pls let us know the location.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by jaymichael(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Smiles. And do u know that Gionee is still even better than the overhyphed Tecno and Infinix.

I was once an Infinix and Tecno fan. Facts hold it that, Infinix and Tecno pioneered the android movement here in Nigeria and Africa by offering cheap android devices (Tecno L6, N3, F1, Infinix Note 1 etc), but change is a constant thing. I had to switch over to Gionee when Tecno & Infinix were no longer durable, and moved to Xiaomi 2 years ago (the experience was entirely different - having value for my phone. I also dont worry about my phone having software issues cos I receive software support time to time).

You all know it, cos I was there before, as soon as ur Tecno & Infinix phone start closing 1 year, it starts developing problem - from app force stop, app not installing, app storage issues to mention a few.

Its not about hyping a phone now, but making research to know what u want. Oppo is already heading into Nigeria Market and this will increase the competition. Tecno & Infinix should up their game if they still want to be relevant in the market. Imagine a device using SD 625 sold for 140k by infinix, and here I am, my Redmi 5 plus 4gb ram 64gb rom that uses the same chipset sells for 53k or less.

Value for money explains everything.
The bolded sums up my disgust for those transsion devices. Tecno is even worse. My Lenovo k5 pro with 4gb RAM and 64gb ROM with SD636 Gorilla glass, 16mp + 5mp focus depth camera both at the back and front of the device, solid built aluminum frame and back cost me about 57k. I rather order for any broken parts on the internet and give to any good repairer than to waste my money on some cheap plastic with very wack customer service. Who their after sales support epp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Cassie74: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MobileChic: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Seriously. It will wow you. It's even cheaper than yu think. Plus the screen is unbreakable.

https://www.nairaland.com/5152963/xiaomi-note-7-screen-all

omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MobileChic: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2019
My dear...my experience with Tecno ehn.

https://www.nairaland.com/5151430/tecno-spark-2-experience
jaymichael:
The bolded sums up my disgust for those transsion devices. Tecno is even worse. My Lenovo k5 pro with 4gb RAM and 64gb ROM with SD636 Gorilla glass, 16mp + 5mp focus depth camera both at the back and front of the device, solid built aluminum frame and back cost me about 57k. I rather order for any broken parts on the internet and give to any good repairer than to waste my money on some cheap plastic with very wack customer service. Who their after sales support epp?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:

The camera though cry

Am sure u know the picture was not taken with Redmi 7 camera.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2019
lasthero:
I saw this superb spec on jumia, but the price dey scare me. I have ordered Sha, maybe it's system error.

But incase I recieve it, Na my luck be that.

www./mi-xiaomi-mi-mix-2-5.99-inch-6gb-ram-128gb-rom-snapdragon-835-octa-core-smartphone-23832047.html
I saw it also and i ordered for it too but the price dey scare me as e dey scare you cos others are not as cheap as this or make e be say no be the phone go dey inside the pack, abi wetin you think.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by queenfav(f): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone
The 128gb version is calling me seriously. I am still in love with my redmi note 5,the phone is perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2019
jaymichael:

U know only if u know.

U know, I really dont like discussing this issue too much. What I dey always tell people be say, Just buy one xiaomi phone. The rest na Thanksgiving grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by seaboyzen: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:

The camera though cry

Yes

What happen with the camera
Don't worry I will take some shot with the camera tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by DonX001: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2019
GreatHorizon:

Not charm Bro but those who know know. Been using my xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro se for over 3yrs now and it's still superb.

1. I use my swift 4g sim on the phone

2. I have benefit of second space which is like a second phone to me, when I navigate, all my stored documents, pictures and apps on the normal space don't show there, I can operate there like a different phone which gives maximum privacy

3. I can duplicate any of my normal app to get both apps work independently.

Alot to mention a few

Pls how do you find and setup this Second space?
Sounds very interesting.
I have a Xiaomi Note 6 Pro but I don't use it much cos I have another phone.
Would love to know how to set this up, and also how to setup the app duplication thingy as well.
Thanks.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mubby4real(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2019
queenfav:
The 128gb version is calling me seriously. I am still in love with my redmi note 5,the phone is perfect.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 5.99 Inch 6GB RAM 128GB ROM Snapdragon 835 Octa Core Smartphone please do you know anything about this phone.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Cassie74: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/69
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by DonX001: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

With that dual app feature, I can use three WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.
Dual Apps gives me two WhatsApps then another one using Parallel space wink

Pls how do you set this up?
Kindly tell me in detail, or give me a link where I can read it up.

I have a recent Xiaomi phone (Note 6 Pro) that I am not maximizing yet.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Did you say 80k?
Was it not Infinix that launched one Zero 6 flagship device with SD 636 for over 100k for the 4gb 64gb variant?

olayinkajnr:

They already did. Didn't you see the devices they launched yesterday?

If it was Infinix and Tecno that launched those devices, with such awesome specs, trust me, it won't go for anything less than 80k.

The competition is now real. The emergence of Xiaomi in the Nigerian market now have prompted top companies to also slash the prices of their devices (check Samsung Galaxy A10, A20, A30, M10, M30 and the likes).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.