Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (41810 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Kceefresh19: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Please does the redmi note 7 come with a selfie camera?
And will there also be a problem of selling the phone when a person wants to get another
As the device is just being launched
Thanks
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
seaboyzen:

Yes

What happen with the camera
Don't worry I will take some shot with the camera tomorrow.

Pls do... Even today self
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kayzeesoft(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Noel1:

Yes, sleep is better than death cheesy
But it deep pass each other. grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Simply order for the screen with frame on AliExpress and give it to any engineer that can fix it. Or better yet contact @ Noobody... He is your go-to guy for stuffs like this... Very trustworthy...

Vonwolf:

Thanks for that bro, I use Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite but the screen got shattered, any idea on how to replace it?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ubev01(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:

The camera though cry

Is this one the redmi 7 that will be available in Nigeria as from Apr 29?
yes. The phone snapped itself embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by innocential3032(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
coming to the question YES xiaomiis a brand to trust but definitely not as much as Samsung or HTC or any other brand in terms of service but yeah being a Chinese company Xiaomi has always done better than Lenovo or other chinese company in terms of mobile manufacturers
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
ubev01:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Famemedia(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Infinix is better .. their phones are amazing and comes at a very affordable price
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2019
ubev01:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Famemedia:
Infinix is better .. their phones are amazing and comes at a very affordable price
undecided ...**reloads shotgun

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by olayinkajnr(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
Did you say 80k?
Was it not Infinix that launched one Zero 6 flagship device with SD 636 for over 100k for the 4gb 64gb variant?

Lmao, you just validated my opinion.

I even thought I was doing them a favour by saying 80k at first grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Kaykerry(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Why would you want to buy a device without after sales services?
adanny01:

They are miles apart.

Quality Xiaomi
Specs Xiaomi
Display Xiaomi
Battery Xiaomi
UI Xiaomi
Global Support Xiaomi
Local support Infinix

The difference is that Xiaomi has no African support making it cumbersome to access warranty service or direct manufacturer support.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaykerry:

Because the devices are strongly built that you wouldn't really need after sales service if you use your phone carefully.

Over a year plus and my Xiaomi is still as good as new..

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by adanny01(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaykerry:

It has, its just takes more time since it goes off shore and back.

Besides, their quality is so high that you wont get problems out of the box or soon afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by driand(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Umueme:
Samsung and iPhone crew lets gather here
there's no such thing as "Samsung and iPhone"
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Kaykerry(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
If it were not for Infinix and Tecno, most of you wouldn't have been able to afford a smart phone
donbenie:
That is soon to change,Xiaomi is here and the Sun cannot be hidden,

It's either Infinix and co shape up or get left behind..

A good ware will always sell above garbage,

Give them two years and they will overrun Tecno and co..
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Lordsurh: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Infinix please, Infinix battery power way better than Xiaomi
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
kayzeesoft:

But it deep pass each other. grin
U got me there cheesy
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by lasthero: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
mubby4real:

I saw it also and i ordered for it too but the price dey scare me as e dey scare you cos others are not as cheap as this or make e be say no be the phone go dey inside the pack, abi wetin you think.

There is refund policy if you got something different from what you ordered for. I think we are safe.

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lordsurh:
Infinix please, Infinix battery power way better than Xiaomi

Wow...

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by zainkay: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
People who haven't used a xiaomi phone, will think we're hyping the brand, I don't even know the right superlative to describe them, You just can't have enough of their product, planning to sell my RN5, moving to RN7 soon, if you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by shiftback: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
There are infinix phones that are better than some of Xiaomi phones and vice versa so it all depends on what spectrum of the market are you looking at. They are both great brands

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by psyqs(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
ayusco85:

Please what is the phones specifications to warrant such amount

Search for Redmi note 4x
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by orogodoganyin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
bizhop01:
HOW MANY PEOPLE USED XIAOMI PHONE IN NIGERIA?
what a useless question.

I do
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Here...

The price's are scam
Check Jumia for the actual price

The 64GB is over 90k
I'll rather go for the Infinix S4.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by adanny01(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
ubev01:
April 29 is the starting of sales. The ones on jumia right now is from Hustlers

You've not heard of Jumia Global before? The phone i am typing from is Xiaomi MI5 from Jumia Global. It takes longer to arrive but its not from "hustlers" as you call it.

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
queenfav:
The 128gb version is calling me seriously. I am still in love with my redmi note 5,the phone is perfect.

Don't fall for that price.
Xiaomi Note 7 64GB is over 90k on jumia compared to Infinix S4 which is 65k and I don't understand all this unnecessary hype over Xiaomi with their ridiculous prices.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
nonxo007:
Xiaomi, oppo, plus1, huawei and other China brands are bringing out insane tech and at an affordable price... Tecno and Infinix should better get ready to be taken off the Nigerian market if they don't improve...
and Asus ZenFone

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mosesjida(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
they are definitely incomparable xiaomi all the way 4th in the world compared to an overrated piece of crap..transsion holdings better up their game especially wit dat shitty itel

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Ennyholar: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi coming to Nigeria is a welcome development but i hope they're able to match the customer service of TECNO and Infinix. One thing is to buy a phone another thing is to maintain an efficient customer service.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by confistified(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
What I really want to find out is which camera is better between infinix and xiaomi.... To me I feel it's infinix .... So guys please enlighten me better.... I like that infinix zero 6 which xiaomi phone can beat it(including the camera) at an affordable price
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kceefresh19:
Please does the redmi note 7 come with a selfie camera?
And will there also be a problem of selling the phone when a person wants to get another
As the device is just being launched
Thanks
Check the xiaomi thread on nairaland for more info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.