Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo (21118 Views)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Igbodicool(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Who is the father of oduduwa,did oduduwa really fell down from sky.

Mean while it your oba that -is trying to do what yorubas a good in doing(rewriting history)just to claim Great Igbos and yoruba are related, then we will help you do that,

fact now is oduduwa which mean odudu nwa(last born) is the founder of yorubas,

oduduwa(last born) was wicked,envy and greed,he was last born but he want to take over all her father's properties, which in igbo land the first son owns the obi,while the last born owns the mother's nkpuke,but because of his greediness he want to claim everything,

he tried to kill his brothers but his plans failed,that was why he was banished out of igbo land,then he went to west where he settled and married an ido woman,who give birth to the people called Yorubas now.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
My brother you no fit kill me.
Thanks to Almighty for making me IGBO!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Opiletool(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
fairfora:
Hmmm. Wa gbayi. The truth is beginning to unravel. Ilajes are the descendants of ijaws and the ijaws were from rivers...

OK, I give up on you. Wetin concern ilaje concern ijaw biko?
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by goodnessme1(f): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Igbodicool:
Hahahahahahahahahaha My brother you no fit kill me. Thanks to Almighty for making me IGBO!
Igbo Amaka

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by arazanbal: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
Obi of Onitsha started all this.
Is shameful Igbo and Edos are claiming Oduduwa cheaply. Who doesn't like good thing.cheesy? When did igbo started having rulers? Nor b yesterday? Hausas too are still claiming him too.

Oduduwa was a Yoruba leader and his direct son founded OWO (Ondo-State) , Ajashe(Benin Republic) etc while his great great great grandsons Oranmiyan founded Benin (Edo State)

The Oba of Benin 's official Palace language was Yoruba before it was banned in 1946. Oba and Olori are Yoruba title

I regret the outburst of d Ooni of ife.. He should not have said anything but again Obi of Onitsha started it all.

the binis have been in existence even before the coming of the lost prince of the binis you mentioned above,there were a time of the ogiso's so don't compare d binis to any tradition and stop confusing yourself and mis leading people

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by funmijoyb(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
arazanbal:

the binis have been in existence even before the coming of the lost prince of the binis you mentioned above,there were a time of the ogiso's so don't compare d binis to any tradition and stop confusing yourself and mis leading people
There is no lost prince. Who do u call your lost prince?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by selemo: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Fadomero:
who oduduwa help, so sick and tired of this country with dirty story
Untill we eradicate all these traditionalists in our midst Africa will never grow. Imagine what our elders are busy arguing in this 21 century.. Black fools..grin
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Fadomero(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2019
selemo:
Untill we eradicate all these traditionalists in our midst Africa will never grow. Imagine what our elders are busy arguing in this 21 century.. Black fools..grin
yes my bro imagine that
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Olu317(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
fairfora:
Everybody should just stop being myopic on this matter please. If obi of onitsha said the real dwellers of ile ife were the igbos, he may be right . Because when our forefather odu to da iwa got to ile ife, he didn't meet goats, rams , monkeys and/or chimpanzees. He met human beings , likewise when his son got to Benin, he met people already doing their things. In the olden days, powerful people staged wars and conquered territories. It's possible oduduwa conquered those he met in ile ife and displaced them. This is quite possible. I've researched about the igbos and some things we have in common. The way they pronounce some things has proved it all, which we also share in common.

And what do Yoruba and Ibos have in common from your research? Kindly post the Oriki of Ibos of Eastern Nigeria on here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by ceetowl: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom

https://www.nairaland.com/5154603/meet-nigerian-owns-5-airports
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by arazanbal: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
funmijoyb:

There is no lost prince. Who do u call your lost prince?

if you say so.but he was never,i repeat never the founder of bini empire,
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by selemo: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The British caused all this. They came and distorted our history and culture.
The British saved you from Black Bondage.
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Amatarasha(f): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
SexynSerious:
lol. you like? wink tongue

lesbian?
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by SexynSerious(f): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
yes or no? i know you are tongue

Amatarasha:
lesbian?
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Ooni and the whole yourba nation are very mad and stupid..Let me teach them cause the are illiterate

The Nri Kingdom in the Awka area was founded in about 900 AD in North Central Igboland, and is the oldest Kingdom in Nigeria. The Nsukka-Awka-Orlu axis is said to be the oldest area of Igbo settlement and therefore, homeland of the Igbo people. It was a center of spirituality, learning, and commerce. They were agents of peace and harmony whose influence stretched beyond Igboland. The Nri people's influence in neighboring lands was especially in Southern Igalaland and Benin kingdom in the 12th to 15th centuries

Historically the Yoruba have been the dominant group on the west bank of the Niger. Of mixed origin, they were the product of periodic waves of migrants.[1] The Yoruba were organized in patrilineal groups that occupied village communities and subsisted on agriculture. From about the 8th century adjacent village compounds, called Ilé, coalesced into numerous territorial city-states in which clan loyalties became subordinate to dynastic chieftains. The earliest known of these city states formed at Ilé-Ifẹ̀ and Ijebuland. Urbanization was accompanied by high levels of artistic achievement, particularly in terracotta and ivory sculpture and in the sophisticated metal casting produced at Ilé-Ifẹ̀. The Yoruba placated a luxuriant pantheon headed by an impersonal deity, Olorun, and included lesser deities who performed various tasks. Oduduwa was regarded as the creator of the earth and the ancestor of the Yoruba kings. According to myth, Oduduwa founded Ife and dispatched his sons to establish other cities, where they reigned as priest-kings. Ile Ife was the center of as many as 400 religious cults whose traditions were manipulated to political advantage by the Ooni of Ilé-Ifẹ̀ (king).

Your stupid ooni and foolish yourba nation should go and fix himself first before talking trash
nkri kingdom i laugh die Nri kingdom of apes ..your people were barely clothed till the 40s and 50s your people were known as ONI IHOHO naked people .. nothing like Nri kingdom stop it

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
ibos are not aborigine of the east region of now Nigeria they moved to eastern part of Nigeria from southern eastern dense forest of African , their relatives are in equatorial quinea .. little they know is from the IGALAS and idomas ... Aboriginal people do reflect their environment and land ibo are in conflict with theirs .
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Amatarasha(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2019
SexynSerious:
yes or no? i know you are tongue

nope
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by zibuga: 9:56pm On May 01, 2019
DNA test need to be done...........igbo people are no going area , I even prefer to be join with Fulani than igbo people..... Igbo wey no get house except street hawking........... Kindly comment rubbish with ur glory wasted

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by SexynSerious(f): 2:08pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 11:22am On May 03, 2019
Obalufon:
nkri kingdom i laugh die Nri kingdom of apes ..your people were barely clothed till the 40s and 50s your people were known as ONI IHOHO naked people .. nothing like Nri kingdom stop it

You see how stupid and foolish you are..if Nri is kingdom of ape which I know is not then the stupid Oduduwa is the kingdom of slaves which I know cause you cowards lick the ass of your masters the foolanis

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Amatarasha(f): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
SexynSerious:
sad shocked embarassed cry

you want to have sex with your fellow girl? cry

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 4:35pm On May 05, 2019
Shinjitsu:

You see how stupid and foolish you are..if Nri is kingdom of ape which I know is not then the stupid Oduduwa is the kingdom of slaves which I know cause you cowards lick the ass of your masters the foolanis
You people dug up ruins of earlier igala villages before what is called anambra state you tagged it Nri kingdom to make you feel better in history ..Look at the pictures i posted earlier Picture of your grandfather ," cannibalistic homind caged in evolution of mankind "people who claim to have kingdom 1000yrs ago even claim to be Hebrew so jews are naked people ?. those pictures are are less than 70yrs ago.. Those are your ancestors embrace them ,that is who you are . you people need to evolve... that is why you ibos find it hard to co exist with people around you always have bitter hatred to people outside your clan.. How could people that haven't reached kingship level have a kingdom.. You ibos migrated to nigeria from the deep forest of South Africa that is the reason you ibos have history of cannibalism, that is peculiar to people from thick forest of central- Southern africa region .. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 1:24am On May 06, 2019
Obalufon:
You people dug up ruins of earlier igala villages before what is called anambra state you tagged it Nri kingdom to make you feel better in history ..Look at the pictures i posted earlier Picture of your grandfather ," cannibalistic homind caged in evolution of mankind "people who claim to have kingdom 1000yrs ago even claim to be Hebrew so jews are naked people ?. those pictures are are less than 70yrs ago.. Those are your ancestors embrace them ,that is who you are . you people need to evolve... that is why you ibos find it hard to co exist with people around you always have bitter hatred to people outside your clan.. How could people that haven't reached kingship level have a kingdom.. You ibos migrated to nigeria from the deep forest of South Africa that is the reason you ibos have history of cannibalism, that is peculiar to people from thick forest of central- Southern africa region .. ...

Yourbas are illiterate history is there for you to see that Nri is the oldest empire in Nigeria...I can see how foolish and stupid you are lol

You idiot said we are cannibals right...let go down to history and see how you bastards eat human heart fool

Following reports that the Sarun, otherwise known
as Abobakun, was on the run to escape being buried
with the late Ooni of Ife, Ife chiefs have denied these
as untrue. According to the Lowa Adimula of Ife,
Oba Joseph Ijaodola, who is the Head of Inner
Chiefs, he said, “No one was caught during the Oro
festival, it is all lies. It has never been done in Ife
land that somebody must be killed or buried with
the Ooni.” The Secretary of the Royal Traditional
Council, High Chief Adekoye Odewole, also said, “We
don’t use human beings for rituals in Ile-Ife. We can
use rams, goats or other animals, but not human
beings.”
Meanwhile the Araba of Osogboland, Chief Yemi
Elebuibon has said the heart of the late king would
not be fed to the next Ooni.In his words, “The eating
of the heart of a departed King by an incoming one
belonged to the past. It no longer exists. People still
make this insinuation because many are barred
from witnessing the burial of a king. What the
incoming king will eat is the heart of an animal and
not that of a human. Nobody would be buried with the Ooni. Nobody would be killed for any form of sacrifice.”

History will always say that you fools are Of mixed origin, that you fools were the product of periodic waves of migrants. Your Fulani master had sex with you mothers to give birth to cowards and slaves lol

We the ibos don't like you yourba coward slaves cause you bastards eat human flesh and lick the ass of Fulani with hair lol....
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 2:24pm On May 06, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Yourbas are illiterate history is there for you to see that Nri is the oldest empire in Nigeria...I can see how foolish and stupid you are lol

You idiot said we are cannibals right...let go down to history and see how you bastards eat human heart fool

Following reports that the Sarun, otherwise known
as Abobakun, was on the run to escape being buried
with the late Ooni of Ife, Ife chiefs have denied these
as untrue. According to the Lowa Adimula of Ife,
Oba Joseph Ijaodola, who is the Head of Inner
Chiefs, he said, “No one was caught during the Oro
festival, it is all lies. It has never been done in Ife
land that somebody must be killed or buried with
the Ooni.” The Secretary of the Royal Traditional
Council, High Chief Adekoye Odewole, also said, “We
don’t use human beings for rituals in Ile-Ife. We can
use rams, goats or other animals, but not human
beings.”
Meanwhile the Araba of Osogboland, Chief Yemi
Elebuibon has said the heart of the late king would
not be fed to the next Ooni.In his words, “The eating
of the heart of a departed King by an incoming one
belonged to the past. It no longer exists. People still
make this insinuation because many are barred
from witnessing the burial of a king. What the
incoming king will eat is the heart of an animal and
not that of a human. Nobody would be buried with the Ooni. Nobody would be killed for any form of sacrifice.”

History will always say that you fools are Of mixed origin, that you fools were the product of periodic waves of migrants. Your Fulani master had sex with you mothers to give birth to cowards and slaves lol

We the ibos don't like you yourba coward slaves cause you bastards eat human flesh and lick the ass of Fulani with hair lol....
Oldest empire in Nigeria Empire my butt hole ,,you are an Ape ,accept it ..Monkey self dey act like human ,show me your hairy ass and tail ibo boy, will you flat skull,?. if your grandfather were barely clothe and naked less than 100yrs ago living on trees , your forefather were clothe in raffia and leaves go and do the research ,how could they have built empire 1000years ago when the look like early man 70yrs ago..No clothing culture no defined ruling social strata ,nothing of such just bunch of naked people roaming the forest eating themselves for dinner..The visitors were major casualty of your cannibalism ,that is the reason most yoruba never want to visit your monkey kingdom or empire
What ever you called it for fear of being eaten ...You people were massively clothe by Awolowo go and do your research
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 10:57pm On May 06, 2019
Listen you know nothing lol

I give facts where are yours ? You have none lol

I can't waits my time on a yourba slave like you

I need fact cause I deal with it, so if you have none Bleep off
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 4:13am On May 07, 2019
Obalufon:
Oldest empire in Nigeria Empire my butt hole ,,you are an Ape ,accept it ..Monkey self dey act like human ,show me your hairy ass and tail ibo boy, will you flat skull,?. if your grandfather were barely clothe and naked less than 100yrs ago living on trees , your forefather were clothe in raffia and leaves go and do the research ,how could they have built empire 1000years ago when the look like early man 70yrs ago..No clothing culture no defined ruling social strata ,nothing of such just bunch of naked people roaming the forest eating themselves for dinner..The visitors were major casualty of your cannibalism ,that is the reason most yoruba never want to visit your monkey kingdom or empire
What ever you called it for fear of being eaten ...You people were massively clothe by Awolowo go and do your research

awolowo the donkey that we saved lol...awolowo the idiot that licks the ass of the foolanis lol...when you talk about cannibalism I want you fool to to show me where it's written down in your foolish history book that we feed on flesh ...what do you have to say about this stupid and foolish Ogoni Cannibalism...I deal with facts I don't make noise like you fool I don't

You bastards are slave to the foolanis and will always be..idiot tell the world how you cowards loss kwara state ..History is there to tell the world how foolish and stupid you donkeys are lol
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 9:55am On May 09, 2019
Shinjitsu:

awolowo the donkey that we saved lol...awolowo the idiot that licks the ass of the foolanis lol...when you talk about cannibalism I want you fool to to show me where it's written down in your foolish history book that we feed on flesh ...what do you have to say about this stupid and foolish Ogoni Cannibalism...I deal with facts I don't make noise like you fool I don't

You bastards are slave to the foolanis and will always be..idiot tell the world how you cowards loss kwara state ..History is there to tell the world how foolish and stupid you donkeys are lol

i can't respond to your kind, ....Look how stupid you are "loss kwara state to fulani.. ilorin was just a safe haven for Muslims radicals and escape slaves way back then .. No point in history yoruba were ever under the fulanis.. Have you been to ilorin?.. Do they speak fulbe ? why would slaves not speak their master's tongue ..The war was nothing but yoruba Oyo war one side was under the banner of islam to secede ..
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Obalufon: 10:05am On May 09, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Laughing , How old are you ? maybe you were not born in the east because if you were born in the east you would know this . Why are you deceiving yourself you can't deceive the world ..your people are known cannibals . Accept it .. your people are among the tribes in Africa that made the white-man tagged us cannibals
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 10:32pm On May 10, 2019
Obalufon:

i can't respond to your kind, ....Look how stupid you are "loss kwara state to fulani.. ilorin was just a safe haven for Muslims radicals and escape slaves way back then .. No point in history yoruba were ever under the fulanis.. Have you been to ilorin?.. Do they speak fulbe ? why would slaves not speak their master's tongue ..The war was nothing but yoruba Oyo war one side was under the banner of islam to secede ..

You are the biggest fool on earth..you see how stupid and foolish you are? Yourbas are illiterate...you idiots don't even know your own history...you coward where always under the Fulani and always run to ask for help from them what a big shame on you cowards Fulani ass lickers...let me teach you boy cause you are born a slave lol

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.[1]

FOOL
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Shinjitsu: 10:47pm On May 10, 2019
Obalufon:
Laughing , How old are you ? maybe you were not born in the east because if you were born in the east you would know this . Why are you deceiving yourself you can't deceive the world ..your people are known cannibals . Accept it .. your people are among the tribes in Africa that made the white-man tagged us cannibals

Age is nothing but a number...but what you have upstairs matters a lot

Every tribe in Africa has been tagged with cannibalism...so don't think that your tribe is the best cause if you want us to table it out we will aspa
Re: Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo by Christistruth00: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
According to the Kanuri ,Yauri and Bariba tribes whose ancestors were Oduduwas brothers Oduduwa was the son of King Damerudu who Yoruba call Lamurudu who was the son of King Kisra who fought Mohammed at Bacar near Mecca and was forced to migrate from Arabia after loosing the War to the Jihadists in the Seventh century AD

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kisra_legend

Jukun and Yoruba versions

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=KkYp1Q0hYoIC&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=kisra+Yoruba&source=bl&ots=-3WhDICGNQ&sig=ACfU3U2VbI8nNEibnvTU-RgQZ324TpenZw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj63IuL4NXiAhXWXhUIHZjlD_sQ6AEwCHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=kisra%20Yoruba&f=false

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00020185008706819

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.