Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (11450 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2020
cool

First of all, Am back from 10 days Ban. I thank God that Boredom didn't kill me.

Yesterday, There was a tanker explosion at Arriaria Junction. At first, i thought it was normal Tyre explosion not knowing it was a Tanker full of fuel that exploded.

Good news is that nobody died or has been confirmed dead as at time of this report.

We thank God most especially that our food market is still intact.

I specially thank God that i am still alive because if it happened like the one in Ochanja market, it would have claimed my life. I invited one ministers daughter over and we where already heading to second round when we heard the sound. We continued until the smoke turned the sky black. We thought rain was about to fall so, we continued. What drew our attention was the yelling from neighbors living on 3rd floor.

I look through the window and saw the fire vigorously looking at me. I took me gun and got ready for fight...

I really wonder why such news never hit Major news outlets.

1 Share

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Isoduwa(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
You came back from your ban now you started lying again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Tomiwa69(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
Isoduwa:
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Isoduwa:

Only if Docile Abians in nairaland will come here and confirm what i said.

I noticed Abians in Nairaland are too dull. Every time people will create a thread posting pictures of looks of Abia as far back as During T.A Orji evil leadership and then create a news out of it and feed you everyone of it and then nairaland mods will quickly push it to FP.

Who doesn't know that the pictures of Aba showing dirty state of Osusu road, Azikiwe, Aba Owerri, Brewery Road, e.t.c are all outdated and does not show the true state of those places.

I am not from Abia but, Abia Under Okezie is better than Abia under Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji. One eyed man is a king in the land of Blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Achor1111(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
Scientists:
cool

First of all, Am back from 10 days Ban. I thank God that Boredom didn't kill me.

confirmed
reporting from osisioma
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Boydehot: 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Ok oga, I will defend you on this one. I was in my room when I was called to see the blazing smoke out side. When I move out of the room i thought it was a building burning at ariaria. But it wasn't.
Lol, if you know chimezie pool company in aba along old express road you will know what am talking about.
I decided to go and see for myself but later on I stayed back.
Minutes later I was informed that it was caused by a tanker.
I will be going there this evening to see for myself.

1 Like

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
Achor1111:
confirmed reporting from osisioma
Thank you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
Boydehot:
Ok oga, I will defend you on this one. I was in my room when I was called to see the blazing smoke out side. When I move out of the room i thought it was a building burning at ariaria. But it wasn't.
Lol, if you know chimezie pool company in aba along old express road you will know what am talking about.
I decided to go and see for myself but later on I stayed back.
Minutes later I was informed that it was caused by a tanker.
I will be going there this evening to see for myself.

Thank God no life was lost
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2020
Scientists:

Thank God no life was lost
so you wanted to fight fire with gun?
Nairalander sha
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Skmoda360(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Nairalander sha
Dude is funny undecided
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Nairalander sha

No my brother, It is a common thing in Biafraland that whenever there is fire out break, Especially in the market, people will rush in just to steal other Biafrans goods.

To keep more money flowing in, I started a new food store in Arriaria junction and I placed a sales girl there. I know she is weak and won't be able to fight them off, my rifle can always do that no sweat
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by ATTemi: 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
E be like say ur brain dey leak?

My money against urs, I’ll get u pictures of how dirty Aba is, from osisioma down 2 park, straight to Ngwa road, ph rd, ogbor hill and co!
Scientists:

I noticed Abians in Nairaland are too dull. Every time people will create a thread posting pictures of looks of Abia as far back as During T.A Orji evil leadership and then create a news out of it and feed you everyone of it and then nairaland mods will quickly push it to FP.

Who doesn't know that the pictures of Aba showing dirty state of Osusu road, Azikiwe, Aba Owerri, Brewery Road, e.t.c are all outdated and does not show the true state of those places.

I am not from Abia but, Abia Under Okezie is better than Abia under Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji. One eyed man is a king in the land of Blind

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
ATTemi:

My money against urs, I’ll get u pictures of how dirty Aba is, from osisioma down 2 park, straight to Ngwa road, ph rd, ogbor hill and co!

Oga go one side. Every evening including now as i speak to you, Many People will sneak out, and be purposely dumping huge dirt on the road. Especially Aba-Owerri road and Faulks road.

Some possessed folks will knowingly litre it around just to cause mess.

Before this lockdown, those ASEPA people where trying very well to dispose the bin very well, but recently, they are not as hardworking as then although they are still doing it.

Am not supporting Okezie Ikpeazụ, but, the guy is trying. Unlike T.A Orji that promised to deal with Aba and later fulfill the promise while Docile Abians watched
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by chubinwa(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
God just gave you a second chance
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by prinsam30: 11:37pm On May 01, 2020
Isoduwa:

grin grin grin
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Freelane33(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2020
Scientist never lied grin grin, he was just trynna tell us about the new invention and development he came across during the ban grin grin
Isoduwa:
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by MrEazi223: 12:40am On May 02, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now.

My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

Thank you in advance.
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by yuswrld20(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2020
Scientists:

hahaha
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Nobody: 3:28am On May 02, 2020
Scientists:

please speak sense and with facts don't make a mockery of my state ABIA is in shambles poverty strife every where
This our governor is unable to pay salaries owing even primary school teachers ....1 year salary of Abia state teaching hospital no where to be found
90% of the roads in aba plagued by spacious potholes some have even turned into ponds
So my dear speak truth not lies

2 Likes

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by ATTemi: 4:37am On May 02, 2020
Okezie is worse than T.A Orji u jx mentioned. Whenever you decide to reside in Aba then I’ll start taking you serious!

Did you re-read what you typed or u feel say na u with small pikin dey talk?
Scientists:

Oga go one side. Every evening including now as i speak to you, Many People will sneak out, and be purposely dumping huge dirt on the road. Especially Aba-Owerri road and Faulks road.

Some possessed folks will knowingly litre it around just to cause mess.

Before this lockdown, those ASEPA people where trying very well to dispose the bin very well, but recently, they are not as hardworking as then although they are still doing it.

Am not supporting Okezie Ikpeazụ, but, the guy is trying. Unlike T.A Orji that promised to deal with Aba and later fulfill the promise while Docile Abians watched
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by jamesharryson(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2020
ATTemi:

Oga you are not living in Aba. If you are living in Aba,, you will at least agree with the OP that Aba has been doing well in this regime more than during TA and OUK
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by ATTemi: 5:41am On May 02, 2020
Doing well in what aspect?

Is it the unnecessary gutters that has taken 5 years or more to finish, is it the abandoned ph rd, or ariaria dt was flooded at the last rainfall or the flyover workers are using ordinary shovel and headpan to work on. B4 I forget he has tarred Udeagbala to Ahia nkwo even strait to afor ule.
Why was eziukwu blocked?....are u aware the road stopped at diamond bank and didn’t cross to the other side of okigwe road near former teaching hospital. Least I forget he has finished ngwa road from school of health down 2 ahia uhuru, do u know traders are battling with dirt to display their wares? Let’s drive down through okigwe road frm number 1, shebi u know from number 1 to Azikiwe is now well tarred with streetlights, we never reach the golden road leading to Clifford road and the envnirons abi those places no dey 4 aba? Have u ever gone to watch match at Enyimba stadium, hope u enjoy how beautiful the roads are?, St. Paul’s through to Binez is now looking like Dubai. Recently ur governor is digging another gutter close to the unfinished gutters of more than 5 years.....if you doubt me, drive through ahia nkwo this morning, make we reach eziama?.....this places I dey mention no follow 4 aba?

I am waiting 4 ur usual it is federal project, other states that worked on federal road didn’t fall from heaven.

Make I still dey mention or should I keep quiet? I never even talk about pensioners, abia poly lecturers he’s owing.

I can take u on a tour round aba if u so wish!
jamesharryson:

Oga you are not living in Aba. If you are living in Aba,, you will at least agree with the OP that Aba has been doing well in this regime more than during TA and OUK

2 Likes

Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2020
ATTemi:
Okezie is worse than T.A Orji u jx mentioned. Whenever you decide to reside in Aba then I’ll start taking you serious!

Did you re-read what you typed or u feel say na u with small pikin dey talk?

Your problem is that you hate Ngwa people. I have noticed that Ngwa People and whatever they do is hated in the state.

How can you say that T.A Orji that raped Aba using Osisikankwu, Bad roads and neglet is netter than Okezie. Is it the packet of Indomie and beans he is sharing is making you talk like this.
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Vulcanheph(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2020
They are already 2 annoying Nairalanders whose threads i don't open.....
1. ilegendd
2. Stupidity
Now i think i should add scientist to the list.
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Dfynboi: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Scientists:
cool

op no vex,abeg make una nack am anoda 1month ban
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Millenniumlady(f): 8:47am On May 02, 2020
So you have a gun shocked
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by kalufelix(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Vulcanheph:
They are already 2 annoying Nairalanders whose threads i don't open.....

1. ilegendd

2. Stupidity

Now i think i should add scientist to the list.
Stupidity sometimes makes sense in a rather stupid mannercheesy .. ilegendd comes off as a rich immatured kid.. Most annoying grown ass man on the cyber space... Legends know scientists is a trollcheesy .. Even when he decides to be serious no one takes him...
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by xcardoesre: 9:55am On May 02, 2020
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Nobody: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Scientists(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
Dfynboi:
op no vex,abeg make una nack am anoda 1month ban
tongue
Re: She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2020
Isoduwa:
Don't mind the fo.ol. He came back with a bigger lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season / ''Uve Got Flat Tyres On Your Chest'' Nigerians Comes For This Braless Curvy Lady / Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.