Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? (28329 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Metu2016:
IMO remains the best city to visit
nothing dey there my brother, was there December last year

5 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Firstandonly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
calabar all the way. others are delta, uyo, IMO, enugu and Lagos (island)
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by nursemyke: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bauchi - Yankari game reserve. Time of the season where you get to meet with the wild animals in their natural form, the kind of weather at present again is condusive for outdoor camping.

Taraba - Gashaka Gumpti National park, for its serene and natural life. Cost of feeding is very economical and security wise its safe

Cross Rivers - Obudu cattle ranch or this other national park. But cost of living is high economically

Lagos - Wispering palm resort Badagry. Very calm, serene, cost of living and going round Badagry is affordable. One stone can be used to kill many birds - many places to visit in Badagry ( Abbas Seriki slave Barraccoon, Mobee Slave relics museum, National museum, first storey building in Nigeria, first translated Yoruba bible, point of No Return, well of Attenuation, Vlakette slave market, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria, French Language Village, Suntan Beach, many private resort, Michael Jackson Amphitheatre, White man grave yard, place of first Christmas celebration in Nigeria, and so many other side attractions)

3 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ayhomes:
I love my yoruba tribe, we never brag about what we have because our standard surpasses other tribe in Nigeria...pls no one should mention Lagos because we are not in Nigeria and our city is not just the best in Nigeria right now but on of the best in Africa

You are already doing the bragging so delete your comment

2 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by hettetatattam(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
[Lol.... Funny]Maiduguri! You can view the ruins of the old Kanem Bornu empire. If you're feeling adventurous, you could take a breathtaking safari across the Sambissa Game Reserve! The place is littered with exotic animals, dead bodies and hidden mines. A good tour guide would charge you less than $100 for the thrill.

You can visit Biu plateau. I hear it was an active volcano about a thousand years ago. You can make your way to the top and have a picnic there while watching soldiers battle the terrorists. There's a way the bullets and RPGs paint the orange sky at dusk that words can't explain.

Don't forget to visit the Shehu of Borno's palace and go fishing in Lake Tilla.. Watch out for the crocodiles there

[/quote]
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by hettetatattam(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
[Lol.... Funny]Maiduguri! You can view the ruins of the old Kanem Bornu empire. If you're feeling adventurous, you could take a breathtaking safari across the Sambissa Game Reserve! The place is littered with exotic animals, dead bodies and hidden mines. A good tour guide would charge you less than $100 for the thrill.

You can visit Biu plateau. I hear it was an active volcano about a thousand years ago. You can make your way to the top and have a picnic there while watching soldiers battle the terrorists. There's a way the bullets and RPGs paint the orange sky at dusk that words can't explain.

Don't forget to visit the Shehu of Borno's palace and go fishing in Lake Tilla.. Watch out for the crocodiles there

[lol]
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by pawesome(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Come to Jos and enjoy good weather apart from others... You know grin
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Ayhomes(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are already doing the bragging so delete your comment
Oga read what i posted
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Cross River, that is if tinapa still works
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Princeofasia: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Coldplayyy:
Calabar!

FTC grin
worst place to visit. the youths there are so poor, jobless and wicked to the point that they will notice any well to do person and start stalking you till they rob or mob you. avoid that place. beautiful city with wicked peasants

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by opribo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
The whole country is under siege since bubu jubril came to power so no city is safe.

You are either robbed, kidnapped, or killed. So my advice is to stay in your house.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Murjem(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well, it really depends on the person's line of interest and needs...

Until you specify the actual interest of the person before an appropriate suggestions can be made, as far as I know there's no state in Nigeria that is not blessed with something no matter how few it might be...

2 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Neyomickey1: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
I think Osun state will be an ideal place due to the serenity nature of the state and loads of cultural places you can visit. There is Erin ijesa waterfall/resort, Osun oshogbo sacred grove ( UNESCO world heritage centre), ADA golf resort, Ile Ife (Oranmiyan Staff, National museum and Oni Palace), Nike Art gallery and many more in Osun state . Also,there is an easy access from Osun to Ekiti to check Ikogosi water spring or to Ondo, to visit idanre hill. The aforementioned are the ones I know due to my hobbies, traveling and photography, and I believe there are other good places in the state that I haven’t discover yet. I don’t think you can get it wrong with Osun state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by nobone(f): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Owerri,
Calabar,
Enugu. cool. Not too noisy

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
donigspain:
Calabar obudu
Obudu is different town entirely but in Cross River

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by dinodangana(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Too much savagery is boring bro
poksmahn:
Maiduguri! You can view the ruins of the old Kanem Bornu empire. If you're feeling adventurous, you could take a breathtaking safari across the Sambissa Game Reserve! The place is littered with exotic animals, dead bodies and hidden mines. A good tour guide would charge you less than $100 for the thrill.

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Majid1990(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kogi now grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
teddyK:
I would recommend Benin City..Very quiet city and there are fun places to visit... When you in benin ,tell me
There is no fun over there
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by mrvitalis(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
nothing dey there my brother, was there December last year
The person who took u must be an outsider

Where and when did u move around in owerri

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by otokx(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abraka is a nice place, you can touch Agbor, Warri and Ughelli from there.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by bizhop01: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sambisa forest,
in Maiduguri.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Kokaine(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaduna
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by hatedisplace: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ayhomes:
I love my yoruba tribe, we never brag about what we have because our standard surpasses other tribe in Nigeria...pls no one should mention Lagos because we are not in Nigeria and our city is not just the best in Nigeria right now but on of the best in Africa
everywhere for Lagos dey smell �. Rain go soon start
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by VenusEAGLE: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ilorin kwara state
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Austineva(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na Ebonyi state. Ebonyi is a sweet city

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by gospi: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call me if interested.

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by VenusEAGLE: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
poksmahn:
Maiduguri! You can view the ruins of the old Kanem Bornu empire. If you're feeling adventurous, you could take a breathtaking safari across the Sambissa Game Reserve! The place is littered with exotic animals, dead bodies and hidden mines. A good tour guide would charge you less than $100 for the thrill.

you deserve an award
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Kylekent59: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Since you said for vacation and fun, going by what you said ,Lagos is the best.

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
poksmahn:

Your sarcasm is well noted, amd thoroughly enjoyed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by McAausim: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ibadan...... grin
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Freshmaxi: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Awka.. Very cool and beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus / Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.