Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? (28325 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by DECENCY3: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Obudu Cattle Ranch, that place na die. That's oyibo land in Nigeria. The weather is so cool. To imagine that kids survive in that place is beyond imagination.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by DECENCY3: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
The best place is Obudu Cattle Ranch, that place na die. That's oyibo land in Nigeria. The weather is so cool. To imagine that kids survive in that place is beyond imagination.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by silaxx(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2019
teddyK:
I would recommend Benin City..Very quiet city and there are fun places to visit... When you in benin ,tell me
were are d fun places in Benin city?
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
Nehunaster:
[

U don dey find whom to scam for nairaland.
They better ban u.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
Nehunaster:
[

Scammer spotted
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by TourismMan(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If someone wants to visit Nigeria on a vacation and to have fun for a few weeks, what city will be the most suitable for that?

Nairalanders, your recommendations and contributions will be greatly appreciated and please state your reasons to help interested parties in their considerations. Thank you.

Kindly reply my PM Sir.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by EMESCO(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
desiregold:
Wow, maybe i will consider spending this yr annual leave in Badagry. Will i get a nice and comfortable hotels for 5k in badagry? And, how do i get to Badagry from Yaba?

Yes
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Prayer City
grin grin grin
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by shegxi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
desiregold:
Wow, maybe i will consider spending this yr annual leave in Badagry. Will i get a nice and comfortable hotels for 5k in badagry? And, how do i get to Badagry from Yaba?
you wnt get a very nice one......instead budget 10k. there are also nicer place around lekki too......and you can get discounts. let us know when you are ready. happy sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type" / Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.